Is this worth watching?

imdb.com/title/tt4846340/

No?

Why not?

1921 + 96
>watching anything the Jews produce

Not at all

It's based on a true story, though?

Were these three black women really the reason that America was able to go to the Moon?

Well
Firstly it has nothing to do with the Moon and Saturn V so I was pretty disappointed.

Then it's just your average tv movie where someone's get thrown in a new environment, faces adversity and proves they deserve recognition... nothing thrilling, really.
You get a small insight of what it was in the 60s to launch a rocket into space.

No, they weren't. The movie is a hyperexaggeration of the roles these people supposedly played. The only reason to watch it is to marvel at its ridiculous pandering to the zeitgeist.

Yeah, I liked the movie.

my wife picked it up and watched it at the house, i spent about the first hour insulting it. its not a bad movie for an iconic america flashback. however 90% of the movie is sassy black women implying how mistreated and restricted they are. you see an entire room of mathematicians depending on the opinion of single black woman who didnt attend college at that time; a black strong woman "who knows a thing or two about mechanics" showing up the IBM engineers and developers on how to use their own computers. the movie itself isnt bad i guess but there is asmuch racebaiting, overcoming adversity, and upplaying their roles as you would imagine just by looking at the cover of that movie.

No, you retard. These three women WENT to the moon. These three women are the real astronauts. (((The white supremacist hetero patriarchy))) simply doesn't want you to know this. The movie does little justice to these three African heroes. It's a step in the right direction, but very unrealistic. Also, chekc your fucking privilege: It was not "Americans" who went to the moon, it was HUMANS.

Why must whites appropriate EVERYTHING? I wish they all died already.

There was this one black woman (who barely even looks black in the photos I've seen) who basically acted like a human calculator performing equations that others gave her.

She was important enough, but not WE WUZ NASA.

They were secretaries who did basic data entry, their job is automated today or pays 12/hour.

It's a load of anti-white propaganda. Even the real people who this story was based on admitted that a lot of the anti-black sentiment in the film was inflated or just made up. It's a pretty inspiring story, but this take on it is unashamedly politically motivated.

its like they want people to call the movie ''hidden niggers''

My apologies!

>this one nigger wrote all of the code that got us to the moon
topcuck
>They were secretaries who did basic data entry, their job is automated today or pays 12/hour.
this is the reality. white engineers wrote the code and all they did was data entry

So much butthurt in this thread.

No, its awful. It is exaggerated the fuck out of everything, postal guy is playing the nice guy, computers didn't make niggers obsolete, and the focus is too much on one of the sheeboons and not the rest, even though they are supposed to be 3 main chracters making the focus of the story a big fucking mess

Well niggers used to be made scarce, but they wanted to be treated like whitey...