HABBENING/10

Possible hijacked aircraft at Melbourne

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh-128-returns-to-melbourne-after-incident-on-plane/news-story/8b6f36d08bf5f11567665235e0066ed1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Yeah, I didnt sleep to well last night.... seems like a good time to catch a few Z's

>MH128

WHY ALWAYS MALAYSIA PLANES???

#notallmalaysianplanes

Is all maldraws fault you should find him and kill him already

what are you

Another Malaysia plane?

Im you but blacker

Oh shit.

proxy or nigger or both?

>suspect device
>not just a misplaced bag

Nice habbening you fucking abo

Both

What an odd Swiss flag.

Because you're a bunch of muslim savages

Mossad at it again

Fuck that. I hate these sand niggers so fucking much.

fuck lads is it a happening or not? I'm from lelbourne so I could go to the airport and report from the ground for Sup Forums

fuck yeah, Sup Forums newsagency strikes again

Be the journalism you want to see user - godspeed

thanks for the approval m8s, my bet is its nothing though

Go take a look, at least. We're all counting on you.

>Be the journalism you want to see
That's actually a good idea, the easier it gets to make livestreams, anyone everywhere can be a tim Sup Forums and Sup Forums takes care of commentary and info

Stop being intolerant Sup Forums

It's an AIRPLANE OF PEACE!

probably a drumpf supporter

Doesn't China own 80% of Malaysia now? Why would they want to control so many mudslimes?

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh-128-returns-to-melbourne-after-incident-on-plane/news-story/8b6f36d08bf5f11567665235e0066ed1

It's literally nothing.

Sup Forums as a site for ACTUAL news top kek

> "hijacker" was subdued by other passengers

Pretty much what I expected

tbqh it would be more fair and balanced than any other media, especially fake news like CNN

over and out

wonder if SAS/commandos have boarded the plane or if its just the tactical police responders

There's no way SASR/commandos could get down to Melbourne that fast.

isn't there a reserve commando base on Philip Island?

What is a helicopter

FUCKING AUSSIE MATE. Of course we would tackle the cunt. Fuck those mussies, even the most liberal beta cuck here understands where we are all at. It's a fashion here, in reality everyone is aware of the objective danger of muZzy scum.

TAG is the Tactical Assault Group and is the name of the elements of both SASR and 2 Cdo. It comprises of an SASR Sabre Squadron and a 2 Cdo troop that rotate in and out of the TAG role. TAG East comes from 2 Cdo, is based at Holsworthy Barracks Sydney, and has responsibility for terror situations on the eastern seaboard; TAG West bears responsibility for the west and also the offshore gas and oil rigs.

Both TAG groups have access to helicopters and RAAF transport.

Down near Philip Island is Swan Island, which is a DoD facility and used by both Army Special Forces as well as ASIS for training and force prep - so it's not out of the question there'd be troopers there.

Nah just the friendly local sharia airplane inspection group

Tamil Tiger celebrating Ramadan.

Can't really argue with that