Kathy Griffin is finished

Another one bites the dust. Let us meme her career into dust, then burn the dust to ashes.

She attacked our emperor, but she hurt the prince. No one hurts the prince and lives, he is the future emperor.

#KillerKathy

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/report-secret-service-investigation-kathy-griffin-photo-shoot/
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnsYtK7ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

barron confirmed for autism

That's it. Behead those who insult Barron.

>She attacked our emperor, but she hurt the prince. No one hurts the prince and lives, he is the future emperor.
You're a gigantic faggot

>SS now looking into the photo shoot

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/report-secret-service-investigation-kathy-griffin-photo-shoot/

You have no idea how a dynasty works, pleb. Behead those who insult Barron.

>No one hurts the prince and lives, he is the future emperor.

This is the perfect example of high functioning autism.

>trump fanboy
>high functioning

pick one

>Behead those who insult Barron.
Still a giant faggot

He really is a 6'8" autist... lol

Yes, he's king of the robots and leader of the future beta uprising.

behead those who insult barron

that kid isn't very smart, is he?

Lock her up, it's for the children.

This is sad. I want to ask why the hell Melania didn't warn her son about the story, but honestly, there is so much GARBAGE out there that I'm sure it's impossible to keep him informed. Which must also be very scarring. Imagine feeling like half of the country hates your dad. Sure, he's well taken care of financially, but you cannot help but wonder what sort of psychological impact this has upon a developing child.

He's ten, you faggot English teacher

#killerkathy - i love it bro

OP is definitely an autismo, but libcucks like these are just as bad

How does she know this?

This.

Autism. They are like that.

post the picture you fucking autists

For the glory of the emperor!

That's exactly why she's keeping him homeschooled and away from all this shit. I can't say I blame her. Leftists are truly disgusting people.

he's fucking 10.how much do you expect out of a sheltered kid

>behead those who insult barron
Lmao fucking fag please go on

she doesn't. it's fake news

Yeah libcucks are actually retarded, I just have autism. Dumb lefties.

covfefe

>OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYY it seems our plan has backfired
>how can we still make fun of BLUMPF?
>O sweetie, hold my tea *sips*

Barron is autistic

After this, she might have to start keeping him away from the television. *sigh*

i've to agree, OP is an enormous faggot.
Kathy Griffin si a cunt also.

What I'm more worried about is the fact too many of them take it out on the kid.

Someone shop him into Punished Barron

I'm not an liberal just never understood the trump worship.
Also
>calling OP a faggot for saying the cringiesr gay shit I've seen in a while makes me a liberal
Learn to not deal in absolutes

Who sips the tea? The person she gave it to?

Did you just wake up after a long night of shekeling for your masters? Drink some covfefe before you post again, you're behind the times shill.

Will Barron's autism unite the left and the right and MAGA?

this

Autists are literal. They don't compute "jokes."

BARRON COMING THROUGH FOR US AGAIN

>the word "libcucks" means something

you are mentally disabled. your parents pay $50/month for people to post here and keep you in your room because it's cheaper than adult daycare

>10 year old autistic kid who has to deal with faggot liberals screeching about his dad constantly
>tries to filter it out as much as he can considering hes sheltered as fuck
>sees a picture of his dads head with no context
>obviously panics like an autistic kid would

Not only half of the country HATES his dad, but a good number of them want him DEAD and Barron is probably aware the extreme amount of danger they are all in at all times.

I can understand where the kid is coming from.

He will grow up despising these leftists, one day he will enter politics with and innumerable army of robots from the depths of /r9k/, ready to initiate the normiecaust

>Did you just wake up after a long night of shekeling for your masters?
Faggot can I have another

The "I'm just above it all" guy shows up in every Trump thread.

Haha the left can't make fun of autism. Barron is the secret weapon.

Barron is going to grow up to be the fuhrer 2.0

He screamed at Kathy Griffin's face you dumbfucks

I don't think any healthy child is going to laugh at an image of their father's decapitated, bloodied head being hoisted into the air by some lunatic woman he's never heard of.

FUCKING KILL THE BITCH REEEEEEEE

Although I don't support Trump in the slightest, this makes me sad. No child, especially one with autism, should have to see a realistic depiction of their father's decapitated head on TV.

>inb4 the left panics over #killerkathy
>"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, WHAT YOU NAZIS CAN'T COMPUTE JOKES?"
I fucking hate leftists with infinite rage.

>melania's fault for not censoring

t. found the childless one

Nigga have you been paying attention? Barron probably lurks here, for god's sake. He's the one who "knows so much about computers" according to his dad.

As a parent you simply cannot control everything your kid sees, particularly now when the fucking internet is doing the co-parenting. The only winning move is to go inna woods or the closest you can get.

>BARRON COMING THROUGH FOR US AGAIN

He's great

He's also just 11. 11 year old kids are impulsive. They react. Having dad as hated president set up an environment for this reaction. And fuck, I mean, the photo still disturbs the fuck out of me a day later.

10 years olds don't scream at something like that, even if it is disturbing.

Especially given he's a boy, he's had two years of relentless news/political attacks on his family and has had a taste of public appearances.

it's obviously fake as fuck. I doubt barron even gave a shit. He's more close with Melania, so most likely he was having his own photoshoot with momma bear while all this was raging out.

Can someone explain why Griffin thought it would be funny? I mean, she's a comedian right?

What's funny about depicting yourself holding the bloody severed head of the leader of your nation?

Anyone? Bueller?

Guess the dopey cunt shouldn't have abused his children by becoming president then.

>barron homeschooled

God here we go. Stop fucking shitposting.

He's going to St. Andrews in Potomac Maryland next fall. He's in a private school now and never was homeschooled, although he probably should have been.

You're a retarded nigger I just don't like the trump worship what's wrong about that. Especially the 'god emperor' shit that died during the main election

>She attacked our emperor, but she hurt the prince. No one hurts the prince and lives, he is the future emperor.
Almost had me user

Barron's a cute kid. Sad but hilarious.

dont touch barron

>She attacked our emperor, but she hurt the prince
The orange retard is not our emperor, and his autist kid is not our prince.

He`s also an Arsenal fan......poor guy.

She's a weak piece of shit who can't take her own medicine:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnsYtK7ek

Barron is vulnerable right now he needs our help. We should pamper him. Keep him warm and safe, tucked away with his Minecraft and Ben 10. Make sure his rosy red cheeks are cradled in soft fresh underwear. Maybe a bit of a sleepover with tonnes of boxer shorts wrestling and awkward erections.

She can't get away with this, boys

>No child, especially one with autism, should have to see a realistic depiction of their father's decapitated head on TV.
you do though

lol this
Her face is genuinely terrifying.

Kek

Well, supposedly the Secret Service is looking into the photo shoot.

Just because you claim to be a comedian, does not mean you can do anything you want, and say, "Haha! Just a joke!" She knows this, and anybody with a brain knows this. I'd love to see an example made of her out of all of this. The left claims "funny, ha ha" while they sling the vilest slander. What Kathy did was a borderline death threat. It was presented with no context and no words.

>our
Fuck off, monkey

Barron Trump looks like a young tucker carlson
>Our saviour confirmed

>the australian solution

Delet this

fake news

>be 11 year old boy
>have one of the coolest, one of the richest dads in the world
>dad becomes president
>suddenly half of the country hates him and is threatening not only to hurt him but to hurt you too simply for being his son
>turn on TV
>see a complete stranger holding what looks like your dad's severed head
That's really fucked

the fuck?

Best guess: She remembered the ISIS beheading Christians videos and was doing a take-off of what she thought would be a good beheading.

Who fucking knows though. Maybe her publicist thought any news is good news and went for it.

This offends the memory of every person who has been beheaded. Now get those people on board and you really have a compelling story on your hands.

I'm worried that the constant fake negative reporting on everything Trump does, will create people who will actually physically try to kill him..

Not just that, but what kind of message do our enemies come away with when they see our OWN people, yes, our own citizens parading around the head of Trump?

It's like she's inviting them to come and behead him.

She's a traitor to our nation, regardless if she likes the leadership or not. She deserves to be executed for inciting terrorism upon our president elect.

Wat

Fuck you faggots saying Baron is stupid or autistic for believing it was real. He's a fucking child.

Doesn't matter. Worth shaming faggot liberals

The kids most likely on newgrounds or reddit no way in hell he knows about this place, especially at 10 years old

If I was ten and saw some harlot hold up what looks like my Dads decapitated head I would freak out regardless of whether I processed it being 'real' or 'fake'.
It's disturbing, and of course we can play the double-standards game.
Say this was a Republican who held up Obama's decapitated head. How would this have been reported?

Really makes your almonds mingle.

He is 11 years old

Oh the proxy fag is back.

How does posting fake news shame anyone?

>Faggot can I have another
You've had enough cocks for one day. Go drink some covfefe.

what a little queer

listen here you liberal shill faggot, I hope trump hunts u down and annihilates your entire timeline. and reduces your dna to that of a earthworm.

>(((tottenham)))