Sup Forums is Kek's chosen people, not the Kekistanis...

Sup Forums is Kek's chosen people, not the Kekistanis. We were the ones to bring him back from the grave and he remembers that.

Kek does not endorse Kekistan. It was created by Sargon of Akkad to boost his ego and centralize our religion of chaos. The are useful idiots, however, and give Kek more power, but yet we are still his chosen people.

We are the Jews of Kekism.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/tucker-immolates-suspected-antifa-bike-lock-attackers-aging-activist-attorney
therightstuff.biz/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0
pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't forgotten.

PRAISE KEK FUCK KEKISTAN

Praise kek!

faggits

Sorry, I don't speak pakistani

Sargon stole kekistan from a Sup Forums colony thread and drove it into the ground on purpose to ruin us.

take the redpill. The Alt-right exists to destroy us.

yfw in 200 years the 3 biggest religions are kekistani, kekism, and jew, with jews managing both sides of an eternal war between kekists and kekistanists

I remember that, and I remember in one of those threads I got 555 trips when I said it should be Kekland

Gibs me dat digits kek I need mo'

the 144,000 are here on Sup Forums

the Spirit is with us

Maybe the name of Kekland is really Covfafa. Should we make it Covfafa? Is that what god emperor Trump meant?

Covfefe*

I'll believe it when I see digits

W-wew

you can tell Kekistan is a knock-off because, like any redditor, they think the comedy comes from just any random shit, so come up with their own le so wacky fictional history.

Meanwhile the whole Kek thing is actually funny because it's the coinciding of so many different real world elements, but that takes actual research and basic problem solving abilities so is far beyond that of the simple redditor.

oh

Well then

Stfu kike... why would you think your kike strategy of "dividing people" will work on the people that hate you? And then think we won't spot you as being a kike?

I found the kike everyone

They can't steal kek from us. it us our faith. Try as they may they will not succeed. We'll just change it up to the point normies can't recognize it. Gods can have many forms and many names

Alternate names: Kuk, Keku, Kekui
>In the oldest representations, Kekui is given the head of a serpent, and Kekuit the head of either a frog or a cat. In one scene, they are identified with Ka and Kait; in this scene, Ka-Kekui has the head of a frog surmounted by a beetle and Kait-Kekuit has the head of a serpent surmounted by a disk.[7] In the Greco-Roman period, Kek's male form was depicted as a frog-headed man, and the female form as a serpent-headed woman,
From wikipedia of course to give y'all ideas

Go suck on a based black pede's dick, kekistani bitch

I propose we change it to a cat and go with the name Ka. Cat because Sup Forums always loved cats and Ka is a simple name that can go in direction like kaka. It still would be kek, but normies won't know.

You may be taking it too seriously, dude.

I'm sure Sargon has a healthy ego, and I'd personally prefer youtube 'celebrity' threads stay far, far from Sup Forums, but he does do good work in talking about the excesses of the Regressive Left.

The shit with Eric Clanton's lawyer yesterday was priceless.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-31/tucker-immolates-suspected-antifa-bike-lock-attackers-aging-activist-attorney

My concern is nu-Sup Forums calling our faith reddit. Kaka has helped us a lot and we owe him

Sargon is an faggot. He's anti-sjw but that's about it. He created Kekistan to boost his ego and spite us. I wouldn't be surprised if he magically ends up dead or something

PRAISE KA

seems kek didn't approve.
Praise kekuit?

things like this always weaken a faith

it was our consensus that made kek whole, we all knew what he was and our colective faith nurtured him through his nascence

this is why heresy is so dangerous, it means the death of gods

Just Kek.

Do you think Kek the same deity as goods in other cultures? I remember him being linked to other Eastern religions but don't remember anymore

Kek has spoken. Kek it remains
SHADILAY

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Are you saying we shouldn't be mean to Kekistanis? I'm alright with them praising kek but those alt-lites have no place here
Fuq

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

Oh Junge!

Kek confirmed for being multiple gods, but we should just call him kek

yeah go back to fucking screaming about frogs being god and claim everything funny is made by you instead of doing anything that may actually accomplish something

fantastic

This.

Praise Kek, fuck Kekistan, bunch of pharisees.

no I was trying to say that sectarianism is dangerous to a faith

should have instead made the point that kekistan shit is more like satanism in the way it exists to mock Kek

If quads then it's true

yeah. none of us liked or supported the name kekistan. it was offboard shilling as usual

>demanding a bunch of autistic neets accomplish things

Anybody interested in a Sup Forumsack Kekist discord? We can bring Sup Forums back to the light

Kek wills it.

The Absolute State of Covfefe

No, cut that shit out.

Those digits are close enough to tell me Kek tried.

NAME ONE FUCKING THING GOOD A DISCORD HAS EVER DONE

E V E R

O N E. FUCKING. T H I N G.

[slow mo]YOOOOOUUU CAAAAANNNNNT

PRAISE KEK!

Covfefe!

The Theocratic Kekist State of Covfefe
oh shi

Sargon did push Kekistan into the normieshpre

Kek is a clear example of the existence of divinity and the hereafter. Kek demands sacrifice, and he will be given what he demands. The deportation of all shitskins and liberals and the rise of the cult of Kek shall empower him.

What does it mean?

Well I mean we could use it to organize threads and rituals and shit like that, but Kek has spoken.

>organize
there's your problem Kek is a god of chaos

Praise Kek! Smite the Kekistanis and destroy Sargon! Eliminate t_d from this board and make Kek fascist again!

We wing it.

Check'd.Yes. He is also connected to Esoteric Hitlerism.

therightstuff.biz/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

>frog plague
I think it's safe to assume

Jesus said the truth was self evident. Kek is lord.

A primordial god of chaos is common to a lot of faiths. Set, Chaos (The Greek god and origin of the term, who is known for birthing Gaia), Set, the Tau, Eris, Apep, and Typhon. If you include gods of darkness (Kek is the night before the dawn, or bringer-in-of-light), you have many more, such as Ahriman, Luna, Erebus, Tezcatlipoca, Scotus, and Kek himself.

W
E
W

The land of Sup Forums Kekists is known as Covfefe. The first tribe of Kek.

Witnessed

Thanks for making this thread. We might be seeing the resurrection of Esoteric Kekism on Sup Forums and the destruction of the Kekistanis heretics.

>but he does do good work in talking about the excesses of the Regressive Left

Why do you think telling people what they already know (and taking 30+ more minutes to do it than is necessary) is "doing good work?"

Daily reminder that this is your future, doland plebbitors

I hope Kek smashes the financial markets. The best path to chaos is during a crash. Weimerica Now!

>taking kekistan seriously.

SCHISM SOON

the kikes allow r/t_D to exist because it makes kekism cringy. They fear our chaos magic and don't want us to use it, so they allow it to spread on shit sites like reddit to drive us away form it.

Reddit is the biggest PsyOP in history. It helps not to think of it as a place, but rather an attack on Sup Forums ideals and goodness.

Sup Forums must realize it is the first tribe of Kek and that Kekistan is an offshoot tribe of /r/the_donald

The implication being that everyone is an autistic NEET on Sup Forums? Not everyone knows this stuff and Sargon is a good way of bringing people into the know.

KILL YOURSELF

Kek is also cited as being the uncreated god. This draws parallels with the Platonic Absolute, Ymir, Sabazios, Tiamat, Hundun, Vishnu, and Amatsu-Mikaboshi.

>crashing the financial market
please, I can only get so holy

But are they all different names for the same deity like in European paganism?

Similar deities or concepts, just with different names.

This. Kek can only work his magic if his name isn't uttered by the faggot cucks in t_d and the Kikeistan movement.

We must purge them. Kek will empower us to do so. Kek is our guide. Reddit is a hugbox that is against the free mingling of ideas, therefore it is against Kek.

>praise kek
>don't even offer him digits

Heretics

Doesn't seem like a very good god, tbhfam. Have you considered that Kek has done his job for now and is waiting to see what we do?

Always thought kekistan was shit tier normie meme

Kek is controller of the digits, not us.

What if kek wants us to kill the redditors?

>Pepe is the bringer of light
>Lucifer is latin for bringer of light
>what have we done

Kek will do what he do.

Switched to the right side. Also, Lucifer means morning star, not lightbringer.

Welp. I guess that answers that.

checked, my dude.

It is.

Go back to redshit

Thats the difference between pol and reddit - reddit thinks memes can exist in the physical world. They print them out, wear shirts, make flags, talk about them with others, etc. Meme magic dies as soon as you try and manifest it in the tangible plane. Pol knows the magic only exists and has power in the aether. A true autist would never acknowledge any of it irl like reddit normieniggers

The repeating numbers say that Trump investigation leads to nothing and that the investigation will put a lot of DNC staffers in jail within the next few months. Screen cap this

SLAUGHTER KEKISTANIS

Reddit thinks if you make totems and such you will receive divine blessings, but that's not how it works. It's belief in Kek that grants blessings.

Kek is an entity, not a location. t_d civcucks can't even meme properly.

Monarch programming related to MKultra. These threads are being destroyed in /pol. Right now the shilling is as intense as during the blockchain investigation. GET IN HERE! NOT A DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link has info concerning the investigation:

dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0

Covfefe is a word they use in the future

I actually opened the first link in that thread and had to instantly leave it wtf did you do to me

bump

PEDOWOOD
pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z

Covfefe it is.

So it is willed so it shall be. Kek favors the Covfefeans over Kekistanis

PRAISE KEK AND GLORY TO COVFEFE

Couldn't have said it better myself. They are the blasphemers who don't really believe. Pharisees practicing witchcraft for shekels (reddit gold).

Kekistan isn't related to the religion of kekism, it just is a term for right wing shitposters, not counting leddit fags