Want to destroy islam?

Bomb the Kabaa. Muslims believe that this place will not be destroyed until the end of time. If destroyed before that, islam will be exposed as a false religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2YrdT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you really think that would do anything but piss them off and strengthen their hate towards others you are gullible. And the problem with this is when a religious person looks for an enemy, he looks at their religion. By hating the religion that destroyed their holy box their religion and the bond within them will strengthen.

OH YEAH

But killing them one by one is way more fun

Remember when the giant Buddhist statues were destroyed in Afghanistan a few years ago? Whole side of a cliff carved into holy forms, dynamited?
Remember the outrage and hatred from all the Buddhists in the world? Of course not, they believe you are a mandala of light, there are no sacred places or things outside your body.
Worshipping rocks, or relics, or carbonaceous chondrites is shit tier, even for religions.

Get out of that country man, they gonna kill you if they find you.
Do it more than once. They'll make up some rational about why it didn't count and the next time will. Then blow it up again. Religious nitcases in the states likr that guy who predicted the rapture was coming are amoung the reasons Christianity is not taken seriously anymore. A few dumbasses given a large enough platform being wrong time and time again over the course of a century will gradually wear them down.

That's not going to happen everyone stop larping.

I read somewhere that this used to be a shrine to Shiva before islamic times, anyone know anything about this?

Problem is buddhism proposes peace within and peace on the outside. Islam is a suicide death cult for a large number of people.
What im saying is if you do it once youll already increase your chance of a random explosion in the city by a person with "no religious background" shouting allahu akbar. And each time you do it till get crazier.
There are so many proofs about how bullshit islam is and how ridiculous it is but it doesnt move people in the slightest, destroying a rock will not be a proof of a false religion, but a proof that the infidel is starting to wage war

Can't we pay/hire a terrorist to do it for us? I think we definitely can.

I think the more difficult task is taking a bomb to that spot.

Its already been destroyed and rebuilt. Great thread OP.

Wasn't the Vatican and Jerusalem also meant to be a shrine? That's what I remember reading.

Maybe we can hack it, pol..

Trouble is that ISIS also want to destroy the Kaaba

>>archive.is/2YrdT

Fuck you, you munafeeq.

kafir and enemy of Islam has already tried it in the past, and they always failed. Allah himself protect Kaaba and Makkah.
Trying to destroy Kaaba will only results in failure, and suffering. Islam shall prevail in the end.

ALLAHU AKBAR

>Destroy black box
>All Muslims around the world shut down like battle droids

Name one time anyone has tried it, I'll wait.
PS: You can't, faggot.

Lmao

reminds me of that special box they post on Sup Forums

No it won't. Trust me as an ex muslim, they will demand answers as it clearly states in the hadiths that this place will not be destroyed till the day of judgement. When this is destroyed the will lose all their faith. This is the most effective way to end this cult.

>Muslims believe that this place will not be destroyed until the end of time
where is that written? source?

Someone tell me which country should I go to that has a good immigration policy so that i can attend UNI and then settle there. Canada or australia?

>look, mom, I posted it again

nice proxy

the cube isnt important, it's the stone inside that is

You know that it was destroyed before right?
By the Qarmatians.

>germany

Figures

Are you a "new german"?

some people dont believe in hadith it should be sourced from quran.

>Muslims believe that this place will not be destroyed until the end of time.

No. We believe that one day it will be destroyed and when it does we are closer to the end of times.

it was already destroyed several times in history fools still "believe"

AbduAllah ibn Amr said I heard the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم say: " Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe." (Musnad Ahmad)

why do you believe what you believe?

how do muzzies rationalize this considering how anti-idol/icon they are?

>starting

they already declared war

but...isn't the legendary black rock from space in the kabaa ?

What if this rock actually have powers or what if this rock "survives" the explosion ?

There is no stone inside, it is at the side of the wall.

>a few years ago
Do you also think that britney spears is still jailbait famous?

user,I...

they didn't destroy it they stole it.

Actually doing so will galvanize all the muslims and they will decimate the rest of the world.

Blowing the Kabaa would be like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

We never claimed to be indestructible

>that phallos object ejecting from yet another phallos shaped object

War is pretty gay.

stay right where you are, faggot. I have just alerted FIA and PTCL over you blasphemous content. You are going to be picked up real soon.

I fucking had a good chuckle m8 good on ya

your IP is gonna be traced back to you. Enjoy your next 10 years in jail. kek

are we friends now

Hhahahha every original xddddddddddd

very*

F

>surgical strike
you faggots cant even track real human beings.
fucking filthy pigs

Yazid Mu'awiya broke it into 3 pieces

Qarmatians stole it in the 900's (they were shia, part of the divide is tension over this shit)

In 974 a roman guy hit it with a hatchet. In1013 some dude hit it with a mace and broke it into many pieces.

1630 it was crushed into 4 pieces by the ottomans

I am curious what it is... Probably just some super rare rock like desert glass from a comet impact. I'm suprised no one has measured the wavelengths being reflected off it, heat signature etc to try to narrow it down

>1 post by this ID
at least you chose a controversial flag as per the topic.

>1 post
yes ok
But tell you what, form a country, borrow a nuke from Russia "just for defense" and bomb the niggers with the help of some random Nigazoid Republic in Africa.
We will be the catalysts, the ones who do not immediately cause, but only contribute to a reaction.

there's no need to debate you, matharcod. You realize that blasphemy is punishable by death in Pakistan?
Chittar paren gay jab aqal ajaye gi

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: R2l4bln4) 05/31/17(Wed)09:00:56 No.127863762▶
>your IP is gonna be traced back to you. Enjoy your next 10 years in jail. kek
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: MdeLW/jd) 05/31/17(Wed)09:01:46 No.127863841▶
> (OP)
>are we friends now
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: ysHjX4Nx) 05/31/17(Wed)09:01:49 No.127863846▶
>File: 1494633712372.jpg (12 KB, 249x236)
>

Interesting suggestion. 'Hey you know how that dangerous unhinged guy in your apartment complex prays towards his unique looking mailbox 3 times a day and believes its destruction will be the day of the destruction of the apartment building? You should take a dump in it bro!'

Use drone at night.

Drop c4.

Ignite religious war forever.

It wouldn't even be hard. I'm actually suprised some crazy Muslim hasn't done it themselves just to rally everyone.

Top Kek