AS I AM WRITING THIS THE EUROPEAN UNION ARMED FORCES ARE AMSSING ON OUR WESTERN BORDERS...

AS I AM WRITING THIS THE EUROPEAN UNION ARMED FORCES ARE AMSSING ON OUR WESTERN BORDERS, READY TO ENFORCE COMPLIANCE WITH THE EU DIRECTIVE REGARDING THE RELOCATION OF REFUGEES WITHIN THE EU ZONE.

GOD HELP US

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m41f9
youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump
What day in Jewn?

Take the sanctions.

Will your Calvary stand against the blitzkrieg this time?

German troops massed on Polish border. This sounds familiar.

>democracy

kek, but i think this time fighting to save poland is the right move

Not larping if poland will accept foreign volunteers i will fight for poland

I'd say come chill here, but we'll be overrun before long as well.

Wish I could help.

co Ty pierdolisz Stefan

provide source sauce or GTFO w/ this bullshit.

So if two NATO cunts actually get into a fight what happens next?

WE MUST BE FASTER!

Poland will fall

Visegrad Group is best group. Poland is the savior of the West (again). Be stronk.

Are you fucking retarded or baiting?

source

or are you trying to push the "germans are warmongers" -meme?

>turns out leftists are the real Nazis
>herr merkel invades Poland triggering WW3 cause she had a score to settle
>Russia goes to war against Germany
>UK goes to war against Germany
>literally 1939 in the current year
What a timeline

I wish this larp was true.

I would 100% fight for poland, in exchange for citizenship and language lessons (my family moved from poland in 1900s, cant speak it)

what r they gonna do if u dont take them in

Fucking hell, use a search engine
archive.is/m41f9
>inb4 MUH SPUTNIK

You have the field advance, put a couple turrets and tanks near the border... they will leave within a week.

Do you have artillery? Tanks? Start shooting when they cross your border. Hippity hoppity, remove them from property.

YES

If I come and kill some ZOG troops for Poland, can I have a Polish qt?

Massive NATO wargames being held in the Baltics soon. Hopefully shit goes down and our Navies can provide support for you guys but Tomahawking Unionists.

>Portuguese finances continue to impress
Tippedy Toppedy kek

Only difference is this time the allies are the good guys

Good. I'm fucking sick of this fag enabling fedoraland. Let it all burn to the ground.

No but you can have an A.I. 2D waifu.

Godspeed Polandbro

THE FUQUE??? How does a liberal, scumbag, commie, unelected, leftist piece of SHIT judge get to overrule a Presidential Order?

And how did that nigger Obama get to pass so many without a fucking peep?

Fuck this government. Round them up.

Put them in concentration camps.

Ship them back.

Fuck the judges.

All your bases are belong to us, Polen.

>belgium shitting on greatest ally portugal
>congo is an empire

^))))

get your armies ready
all you have to do is resist and you win
the second the world sees them trying to use force to get their way.. they are done.

That's nowhere near as good

BLITZKRIEG

Never surrender.

If shooting starts I will fly in to Lithuania and cross the border there on my way to your Western front. We have your back. Don't take the refugees. If they put sanctions on you, leave the EU and Trump /UK/RU will make bilateral agreements with you. You'll be fine, promise.

Well, it really sounds familiar.

I would fight for you

Isn't this a bad idea? Isn't this how genocides start?

See you in the english speaking battalion burger

you can beat them!
atleast you can take Berlin before the UK stops you but at the same time you will probably get Eastern Europe Reinforcements and just roll Europe.
Germany has almost no ready vehicles or ammunition to fight any war.

>yet again a country tries to force poland to do something they don't want
>yet again massing troops near the border

Justice is independent from the executive, and sadly the judge is right, since this shit goes against the constitution.

We have troops?

Not larping either, so would I.

poland should mobilize. we definitely won't let them down this time.

Obligate the rapefugees to wear at all time a mark, like the juden, keep them well spread, tell police to look at the other side. Let the polish gopnik solve the problem

natsoc?

How is it allowable in any way to force a country to accept refugees? It's kind of absurd.

This art is awesome! Any more?

Because krauts gonna kraut, they were contempt with keeping the old pre ww1 borders and having at it, but now they went from nationalists to internationalists

FUN FACTS
>There are currently 54,000 US troops stationed in Germany.
>Germany has 63,000 active duty soldiers
>The US has more armor and military aircraft in Germany then the German military.

So the question is how is Germany going to attack Poland when they are already occupied by a superior military? Hrmmmmm?

Now that IS larping lol

Kill any that attempt to enter.

Blasphemy, im sure we can talk it out in the foxhole

>Mech shoots one round of artillery
>Immediately falls over

Who made this?

>Country get gibs without any compensation on their side
>When asked for help they refuse
It's obvious that Germany brought this mess over themselves and they should suffocate on their fucking retarded decisions because I support Poland decision. Nevertheless they still have a point, you cannot get gibs and sit on your ass and do nothing in return.

Yes, take the sanctions and we will start a countrywide GoFundMe for you. I'm not even kidding. My family and I will personally hold a church bake sale and send Poland the proceeds from our entire parish. Ten million Americans contribute, just wait and see, we'll deliver. My younger brother will literally come and fight on your side if need be.

check Jakub Rożalski

Go form a line NOW.

Stay Strong, don't back down. When/if they start coming in you need to make their lives a living hell until they decide to leave.

This is a fucking crime worthy of war! No right to do this. I could pick up a fucking gun at this point

>Family are all white nationalists
>50% of my male relatives are ex-military
>A few fought in Ukraine
>The rest have been feeling useless
>Baltic nation is threatened by globalism
This is what they've been waiting for. WW2 v2.0 is shaping up to be a wild ride.

ferry them to Sweden

Duolingo? Polish is a really hard language, better learn now.
The easiest Solution for you would be to take some rapefugees and locate them in a camp near the German border. Let the police control your inner lands but not the border to Germany. Your problem will be solved by it selves. It would be bad to us Germans but we are already lost and can take one for the team.

I think the point is that Poland wants to know when an EU economic union became a physical one and all member nation's ceeded sovereignty to Brussles.

Merkle and Junker are now saying "everything affects the economy so now we tell you what to do on everything".

I think you'll agree that this isn't acceptable.

KURWA

TWOJA MAĆ

nuke Germany when?

How about you go fuck yourself and send them back

Do not accept. Take up in arms and become a militia against Germany. Do not allow the brown menace to succeed.

ok 10/10 underrated but you still can't have Polen

>Poland and Hungary literally recreating WarZ with mountains of browns attempting to enter the country

Legit happening?

World War Z*

now I understand welfare and all the social programs the libs want for everyone
>Rely on us for everything so we can make you our slaves

source for eu army being on border?

>Ship divisions to Kaliningrad! Combat Readiness! Liberators' work is never done!

Yeah, sure I agree that it is unacceptable. EU should have been about free trade and travel between EU countries and not a EU government.

POLAND NEEDS TO TEAM UP WITH RUSSIA ASAP

civil resistance
stab eu soldiers and sand niggers

Autism levels in this thread are reaching critical mass.

>This is blatant bait retards

This is blatant bait retards

If this happens, make english speaking volunteer battalions for ethnic poles from other countries.
You would get a big turn out

This

Yeah senpai

Do why have chance guys?

If the UK joins the war on behalf of the EU i will do my best to cripple the airforce from inside the country

Yeah, you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQTq07gihqg

>archive.is/m41f9

that is not a source for his claim of armed forces amassing on their western border

i know you're just larping OP

I like Germany, but the EU must burn. I'll join you.

I second this