HAPPENING: BOMB ATTACK 80+ DEAD IN KABUL

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/huge-blast-rocks-kabul-diplomatic-area-170531040318591.html

Press S to spit on their graves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cBAsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awful news, thoughts and prayers go out to all my brothers and sisters who fall victim to these barbaric attacks. Insha'Allah

Always remember to archive sources with a reputation for trash journalism and clickbait.
archive.is/cBAsi

Since when does Al Jazeera have a bad reputation?

>even muslims don't like other muslims
Fucking kek

Inshallah may these dogs be butchered for rejecting the caliphate. They are no better than the infidels.

Thanks to Russian support, these lunatics have access to greater amount of explosives now.

Kabul? More like kabum

>Damaging the Canadian embassy building.

We're comin'

Someone pooped in the toilet.

>kabul

Literally who cares.

F

Neck yourself.

PEACE TRUCKED. seriously though, full scale nuclear holy war now and civil war domestically.

Doesn't terrorist attacks happen nearly everyday in Afghanistan?

>KABUL
i understand that a true brother like you would care but fuck off with your non-news

>Mohammed Nazi, a driver with the BBC, was also killed

What did Allah mean by this?

Badum, chhhh

fun fact most explosives and weapons have some sort of product made with pig in it, in the case of explosives gelatin and glycerin are made from pigs.

Typical idiot

>Kabul

It's literally nothing.

nonsense this is ramadan why would muslims kill other muslims during the month of peace??

my dogs are from that shithole kabul.

S.

Ramadan is the period when they tend to be the most violent, ironically.

Why don't you fuck off out there and join them?

They always kill each other, why would Ramadan be any different?

Mulsims really going all out this Ramandan. The month of feasts and Jihad.

Glad im not as ignorant as you wanker

Let's have a few more of your brothers and sisters burn to death shall we, thin out those numbers

Yeah, of course.

They're baking in the sun all day, no food, no water, no smoking, etc. They're irritated as fuck

wait, I thought that blowing up was the norm in the Middle East?

>filename
kek

So? Fucking sandpeople need to fix their own shit

The people targeted in Kabul were not terrorists. The terrorists target cities like Kabul because they help the coalition forces and curb to western influences like voting.

>HAPPENING: BOMB ATTACK 80+ DEAD IN KABUL