Am i in the company of edgy teenagers?

Am i in the company of edgy teenagers?

Why are people on /pol such fucking hypocrites?

You think the fact that your ancestors killed a bunch of native Americans is cool/funny but don't like the fact the the same trait you admire in your ancestors(savagery) is displayed by blacks regularly.

>It's only okay when white people are savages

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I deserve to be punished for what my ancestors did

even if this was true I would still be a bitch for not putting up a fight. don't blame me for the fact that lesser races were too stupid and cowardly to fight to the death when white men invaded their land and kidnapped them. whites won't make that mistake.

Black people killed Native Americans, too. The Native Americans called them, "Buffalo Soldiers."

>Indians were peaceful, loving tree hippies that never hurt nobody.

How do you feel about wasting your parents money and or tax payer money on a complete lack of education.

>/pol
you need to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo

>Am i in the company of edgy teenagers?

Yes, you fucking retarded newfag. You're not welcome here

i don't give a shit about dead niggers, dead slimes, dead spics, dead faggots. nor should you. you should defend your own people.

>You think the fact that your ancestors killed a bunch of native Americans
[citation needed]

also killing someone isn't murder you fucking dunce

>You think the fact that your ancestors killed a bunch of native Americans is cool/funny
I think it is regrettable that we didn't kill them off completely. Now they are living as shells of their former selves. Sad!

>but don't like the fact the the same trait you admire in your ancestors(savagery) is displayed by blacks regularly.
So you admit that blacks are savages? That's something I guess.

As to your comment, you've got it wrong. We dislike white indifference on this matter. It's a fundamental fact of nature that niggers are going to nigger. We can't change that. We can however change where the nigger niggers. The nigger should be able to nigger far away from civilized white society. Preferably in Africa.

>We dislike white indifference on this matter
this

Sup Forums loves whatever is edgy, it's in the name, politically incorrect

that's the answer to pretty much anything on this board

>go to germany
>am i in the company of cucks?

Yes, at least mentally, but don't forget they're also beta NEETs that spend all day on Sup Forums, pathetic virgins that can't get women and thus against "degeneracy" and general whiners that don't anything worthwhile other than steal some guys flag and alter memes.

I don't fault the Indians for fighting back, it was their duty to their society. Likewise it is native European to fight back. Ideally it should not be a problem, if Europe votes for their extinction and fights anyone of their native population who resists, then they deserve their fate.

Please direct me to a time in history when blacks knew how to build warships, galleys, cannons, and/or muskets.

>White people extend friendly hand to Africans
>ooga booga buy my people

>White people extend friendly hand to Native Americans
>ooga booga give us your scalps

Wars are different, you are actually fighting, niggers just shoot eachother and live like animals, a warzone is probably safer than a poor black neighborhood

>fighting back
Whites have experience dealing with other cultures and races, generally we didn't just drop on the beaches and start hacking people up or whatever you spastic.

The Indians were nomadic much like our abos and probably there was contention over resources initially which could be escalated on either side (the abos here would spear cattle for food and so whitey would shoot them)

first day on Sup Forums?

And if you don't care about spics, who do you care about?

can someone explain how her corpse is oriented this way?

how does she manage to have her leg like that? faked?

whites are the true masters of the world

white people WAKE UP! GENOCIDE WHEN?

any noodz?

But you are not white.

MOAR

ok? i'd take whites over any other race any day.

>reddit spacing

Probably just decided to go in for seconds before he left

Bien, no te culpo. Suerte con eso.

very redpill bro

You're in the company of omega "males" who can't even get a white girl to fuck them.

>Indians dindu nuffin
>cherry picking history
Anyways, blacks aren't creating huge civilized countries by being savages. Blacks can't even maintain a stable neighborhood by themselves.

please don't make me speak/read bean here. i come here to escape this shit

>expecting actual fair debates on Sup Forums
>top kek
I come here every now andt then to see how autistic some guys can be and take a good ol' laugh
" MUH HIGH IQ "hahahaha

>1 post by this ID

>organized killing savages who get in the way of establishing civilization

>disorganized killing of civilized humans because you're a savage dindu that can't help chimping out

Not quite the same thing.

>your ancestors killed a bunch of native Americans
News to me, I had no idea a bunch of native americans traveled to Bavaria some time before the 1930s.

fuck off, oven-dodger

No Jew blood in my family, Paco. Have the NSDAP-required documentation going back four generations to prove it.

checked

You have to keep in mind that 90% of the people here are fat fucks with inferiority complexes who have literally never held a hand in their lives
>whites won't make that mistake
L M A O
M
A
O
K E K K E K K E K K E K K E K K E K
YOU ALREADY HAVE
also CIA if ur reading this I'm going to make ur wives cum

its always Ok for whites to do whatever they want.

because I'm white.