Explain how the "good guys" could be wearing hats with fucking skulls on them

Explain how the "good guys" could be wearing hats with fucking skulls on them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
youtu.be/XwR3e2iq9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than hijab you fucking cuck

THE SKULL IS CLEARLY HAPPY. WE CAN GIVE THEM THAT MUCH. BUT GERMANS ARE AS A RULE EVIL CREATURES.

Better than a fez you fucking roach

Its an old as fuck german military symbol, cuckold.

Why not?

They were fighting spectres.

Because it's cool, my man.

being this simple minded...

>hats with fucking skulls
you're right, lets make sure all of our military units where happy smiley faces :) into battle. nows THATS demoralizing

better than whatever this is

Well the army isn't for handing out flowers faggot

>Polish neo nazi
You're a disgrace to your country.

I always wondered how the fuck does constantly balancing that shit not piss you off.

The skull is clearly smiling. Why would bad guys have smiles on their hats?

Why do you have a skull attached to your body?

Ever hear of intimidation shit for brains?

Better than getting beaten by Polish toilet cleaners in Vienna followed by 200+ years of decline earning yourself the nickname "the sick man of Europe"

Just depicting pure Aryan skull shape.

Why would the "good guys" wanna intimidate people?

better than getting reverse colonized and having %70 of your "countrymen" non-british

>HE FELL FOR THE GOOD GUY MEME

Pretty cool hat

skulls are cool user

Here's an example of an outfit the good guys can wear. German uniforms look evil

It was a symbol worn by the old German aristocracy.

And it looks badass.

What's wrong with skulls? There's one inside your head right now.

Alexander McQueen was such an evil Nazi

better than having your only good architecture be made by Byzantines and Christians and "claiming" it for your own like the subhuman thieving creatures you are

Wear one of these to war then you massive cucklord faggot

checked and kek'd

>not knowing this guy and implying we are architecture thieves

have fun in your straw hut arthur

shamelessly stealing a joke from a sketch show, sad.

Pirates? Pirates are fun!

First explain how you're still somehow the good guys while sheltering Muslims.

They did not pretend to be the good guys. The SS badges were meant to inspire fear.

>Implying skull is an evil sign

Muslims clearly don't look like the good guys either. And that's because they aren't and weren't

That said: the nazis were still the fucking bad guys

>what is psychological warfare
>what is fucking bad ass

Sage. Tie a noose. Put it around your neck. Hang it to a sturdy foundation. Place a bucket under the noose. Stand on top of the bucket making sure the noose sits even with neck level. Place the noose around your neck. Kick the bucket. Die.

Isn't it time for Vlad III to impale 23,000 of your fellow roaches?

Fukkin good pick akmed

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf

To show that they intend to kill the bad guys.

Some people really need you to hold their hands through everything.

>my view of morality is based on cartoons and comic books
gas yourself my dude

You shouldnt piss off the roach to much sven, hes literally a plane ticket from living of your taxes.

>there are good and bad guys in war
Nice meme

Isn't it time for GB to become USA?
War is not a fucking movie. It's not about who is entitled to being the "bad guy" or the "good guy". The ends justify those means, not the costumes.

How about you wear this one you shitskin?

This is pretty sad. "We have skulls" why not have a dick instead of a skull then? "Its badass" for 12 year olds maybe "why not have a smiley face??" Why not have anything at all, we can have 1000+ of different stuff instead of a skull. Flag, star, coat of arms..etc

Isn't it time for your country to become a nuclear waste ground?

>le american who answers questions with other questions
>le psychological warfare will work with a tiny emblem on a hat no one will see in battle
>we are not le bad guy but I want to le genocide everyone who disagrees with me I'm a tough guy I swear!!!!

>plaid shirts are bad
I dont understand your comeback

NO U

You may want to educate yourself by googling heraldry.

Baba

skulls equate death
most have a fear of death
they wear the skull so you fear them

REMOVE KEBAB

Basically a fez

It was a symbol of being willing to lay down your life for your people and nation you faggott. Do a little research.

Uhm...

because skulls look cool you fucking cuck

>Swedish cuckold
You're fitting right in to your country desu

Estonian Kuperjanov Battalion.

A fez is alright as long as it is not worn by a Turk. These are Croats, right Fingolian?

Acknowledgement of the inevitability and even virtue of death doesn't make you a "bad person," moralfag. Also recognizing that some lives are worth more than others is necessary to sustain a healthy society. This concept is completely lost on worshippers of democracy.

calm down Mehmet, before I get the roach spray.

This looks more like an ancient zoroastrian persian to me

Bet you root for this guy! You can shut your face now...

Try again mohammed

shudup burgerfag

>Be Swede
>Get triggered by skulls and swastikas
Meanwhile in basedland

>t. Ulf Karlsson.

Considering that 90% of feminists and SJWs claim to be "demon-kin" or similar bullshit, draw pictures of themselves with knives, horns, chains and talk about how much they identify/sympathize with villains in media, you don't really have much of a point.

>Good guys
>In any way
I can't fucking believe that Sup Forums actually thinks of the Nazis, those that fought to live under a fascist regime, as the good guys.

Nazis were literally fighting for their own imprisonment. If you're American and actually like Nazis, you're fundamentally against everything the U.S. stands for. The only reason why you have hatred towards our current system is because of "meh conspiracies" and "le jews". Get a fucking grip.

Bad guys do often look cool, but at the end of the day they're still the bad guys

Great minds think alike!

322 faggot

He sounds like a homosexual kike to me

The skull is proof that even in its simplest form the human body is perfect.

besides theres no such thing as good guys vs bad guys, life and death is not a saturday morning cartoon.

"I THANK WE MYGHT BE THA BAD GUYSH"

Such a shit, unfunny joke. David Mitchell is a knob.

Skull's represent humanity at is core, with no skin color, ethnicity, or culture to hinder communication

Arguments perhaps retards?

A polish neo-nazi is almost as fucking stupid as a black KKK symphatiser

R u a muslim bitch?

>he hasn't served in a unit with skulls on hats
Fucking pussied. Kuperjanov Battalion, reporting in.

I'm glad someone here knows their (((history)))

piss off, that is an extremely practical fur hat. A shot to the head goes straight through the fur see

Pretty sure it's a German skull, so it does represent ethnicity.

> 56%
Individuals are outcompeted by groups and tribes, Jamal. In times of danger, or when a hostile group is encroaching, individualists must find a group to identify with in order to survive.

youtu.be/XwR3e2iq9EI

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves
to me.
Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war
I shall forge them.
They shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
In great armour I shall clad them and with the mightiest weapons shall they be armed.
They will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight them.
They shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best them in battle.
They are my bulwark against the Terror.
They are the Defenders of Humanity.
They are my Space Marines
...and they shall know no fear.

— The Emperor of Mankind

OP is a faggot.

look Ulf, you really think that letting in so many muslim migrants into your country is a good move? Very horrible move and suicidal if you ask me.

Skulls strike fear in our enemies.

Only a civilian would think skulls aren't cool.

>pic related

No i don't

But how is that relevant to the conversation?

What makes you think there is a Polish nazi in this thread? There question was "Why can't were skulls?"

"The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community." -Himmler

To me, it's a haunting reminder that you're still human, an animal, and should abide by the laws of nature, in the eternal struggle for your existence. You are not a god, but a beast made of flesh and bone.

It's not knowing history. It's knowing that Hitler was a fascist. Sure he did great things for his country and his people, but he also killed a lot of young men in the process with his ego.

He sent hundreds of thousands... hundreds of thousands of men to Russia, and then when they were facing the harshness of the Russian winter, he forced them to stay there and die.

Not only that, but it's not fun to live under a despot with little to no checks towards his power. If he wanted to make Islam the official religion of his country, there isn't shit you can do about it. If he wanted to ban guns, there isn't shit you can do about it. Also, Hitler wasn't the biggest fan of capitalism the way America had it, so you could say goodbye to your favorite movies, sport, and videogames.

That's true for shitholes in Europe and countries that aren't America. In the U.S., we aren't bounded by our fucking race, we are bounded by our fundamental beliefs in our system of government, the American dream, etc. In America, we aren't individuals, we are bounded by much more than race.