Pagans

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYUJYGUOJWw&t=2s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
scrapbookpages.com/WewelsburgCastle/SSGeneralsHall.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMWKm40-dnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They fell for the divide and conquer tricks. Pagans and christians must fight together against international jewry and mudshits

transition metals are bad for mental health. They just have poor diet.

Atleast hes not a dirty fucking kike you (You).

Leave them alone, albo

That they aren't God's Chosen

Nice forced meme. Are you planning on "euphoric fedora atheist" the fuck out of European pagans? That's cool, man.

More like I just don't buy the Bible's stories of flat earth and six days of creation etc. They just do not make sense to me. Christianity is like McDonald's kiddy meal. Its intellectually hollow and leads to destruction of ones culture and freedom.
Paganism is a Royal Gourmet feast. Its beautiful and rich. It recognizes the differences and gives you intellectual freedom to think for yourself.
And most of all it Our own.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYUJYGUOJWw&t=2s

You're kidding, right? Most Christians are for immigration, and cultural Marxism. And those who aren't, and massive pro-Israeli, Jewish cocksuckers. Modern Christianity is completely irredeemable, and needs to be scrapped in its entirety.

>it's another shill makes an antiChristian larper varg thread to divide the board and user falls for the bait and makes anti pagan threads to help the vargfag shit up the board episode

I was an edgy teen as well.

>to divide the board
Most of us are atheists, bro. Christians are a minority here. There are however many larpers who pretend to be Christians while not actually believing that the Christian god exists, and a lot of atheists who don't want to call themselves atheists to avoid the fedora baggage that comes with the label. Nearly everyone here who calls themselves Christian only do so because they see religion as a necessary component in society, and not because they actually have any genuine belief in it themselves.

> christians are this, christians are that, source: not one
I dunno, I think you could be wrong. You've got digits on your side though, so what do I know.

I know most people aren't Christian. I'm talking about these pointless threads that have nothing to do with politics that make anons butthurt to make more pointless threads that have nothing to do with politics. I support any European wanting to preserve their culture and learn more about their roots, as we all should. varg threads are one thing, but these are bait threads that happen daily.

Where is your proof? I'm a Christian and I am against Cultural Marxism and am anti-Jewish.

>They just do not make sense to me
Not only that but in Christianity you are told to believe it as truth. I tried the Christian thing, but I am swaying more and more to these Pagan ways of my ancestors the more and more I look into it.
I feel like paganism makes a lot more sense to the average European than Christianity.
Christianity is very confusing, to the point where I can't connect on a spiritual level as I don't understand.
Maybe Paganism is racially infused into our souls, I don't know.

You are in the tiny, tiny minority, kammerat. Look at how Christians vote, and what they preach. Interact with Christians and you'll see what hopeless cucks the vast majority of them are. This shouldn't be surprising though. Being religious is generally a sign of low IQ, seeing as you believe something for which there is zero evidence, and is in large part contradictory.

oh ok, I thought you were looking for a serious reply at first.

can we ruin jewish culture with memes about how stupid their religion is

Explain to me where I'm wrong. The low IQ part, or the part about Christians being rabidly cultural Marxist. There is research backing up the idea that religious people are generally low IQ, and it also simply make intuitive sense. Or do I need to post some of the countless articles of both Catholics and protestants calling for open borders and denying the facts of human biodiversity?

Honestly, washing the feet of niggers is way less degenerate than normalising lesbian couples, that will raise even more degenerate, affeminate children.

Autism. No seriously, it's autism.

Both look pretty shitty to me.

Why be pagan.

Because it makes Jew worshiping Christians and dirty Jews mad that you're not taking their DIRTY JEW BLUE PILLS.

No one is mad that you want to larp in the forests, they're laughing at you.

My ancestors are smiling on me, norwegian. Can you say the same?

Your ancestors? The puritans?

They literally believe they can divorce themselves from 6000 years of western history and culture.

I'm a 1st generation immigrant from Sweden

IQ has nothing to do with personal beliefs or intelligence. plenty of pseudoscience articles say otherwise but there is no actual evidence supporting that claim, just like I don't agree with opinionated science articles that claim the lowest IQ tend to be atheist, they both cherry pick statistics. I agree, churches are cucked, they literally sold out their people for government checks, and Christians will have to act fast to fix their churches, which isn't likely since they've been convinced to stay docile and not ask questions. The actual church members are more half cucked half aware, just like the rest of society.

>Reposting straw polls
>taking the results of straw polls seriously
Found the newfag.

No your ancestors aren't smiling on you, you giant autist. They've (the pagan ones) been dead in the ground for a millennia and so has their religion.

This is what you worship

If you are Northern European and worship JEWSUS.

YOU ARE PURE KEKISTANI!!!!

Nice pic.

I knew a guy once who had printed in 40cm gothic letters across the back window of his VW bus "MY GOD IS ODIN!".
He was a bit mental come to think of it.

Source? How do they know the artist saw him?

>IQ has nothing to do with personal beliefs or intelligence
No, but there is a clear correlation. Very very few people in the high tiers of IQ are religious. Very few scientists are religious. This doesn't mean that there aren't scientists or high IQ people who are religious, they're just in a minority. Denying this and waving it off as being "unserious pseudoscience" is just a denial of reality. It simply makes sense for intelligent people not to believe in something for which there is no evidence of, and was clearly an attempt at social cohesion first and foremost by primitive man.

>DUDE ALL PAGANISM IS NORSE PAGANISM
>WADDA YOU MEAN THE ROMANS WERE PAGAN LMFAOOO

Fucking moron

look up jewish depictions of yahweh

>red herring
No matter how good or bad christianity is, that won't make pagan fags any less cringe worthy.
>red herring
Go larp in the woods.

most scientists are religious you retard(at least in America). And yes race affects your intelligence but cknverting doesn't. I woildn't gain 10 IQ points if I start believin 19th centrury fairy tale(AKA: Muh Evolution)

That is not a Lesbian couple. That is just two women holding a baby during a Pagan ceremony. They could very well be sisters. Why do you always think in twisted ways? Its another by product of no Female role models in Christianity. Pagans have women role models to follow and emulate.

>treating women with respect

top kek! christfags really are cucked

Analogy: Blade
> all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses
> atheist with most of the Christian morals
> none of their rituals
> no Jew worshiping
> no Christian guilt
> Sundays always free

Result: 29 & married
> 3 boys
> loyal wife
> own by own home
> £50,000 annual income

Praise key

ridiculous faggot music, moronic argumentation,
Lithuania must be returned to the soft bosom of it's Russian mother to be purified

thise 2 don't look at all alike. Which one is real?

Reminder: the amerifags criticizing traditional European culture are most likely circumcised goyim who have contributed to Israel military budget.
Just ignore them and have a laugh.

>Yes, the pagans are stronk!
>They will fight the jooz.

Larping in the woods isn't scary to jews. Stop trying to make paganism happen. It wont.
I don't have all the answers, but I know that there's no way to bring paganism back as anything except a cringy, edgy fad.

Where did I say that?

>no proof
fag

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

>larping in the woods

I could be wrong, but in the last polling I saw of scientists in Europe, religious people were in the minority.

Taking so many scientists from the before the industrial revolution is fucking retarded, dude. Of course someone born before the theory of evolution was formulated is likely to believe in Christian dogma, seeing as few other logical explanations for the world exist.

fucking retard

>larping in the woods

>autism the picture

HA burn fag

>larping in the woods

Friendly reminder that the Gospels twice trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam.

You have to believe mankind started with two people 6,000 years ago to be a Christian.

It's a pack of lies, kids.

>larping in the woods

I'm pretty sure it's still more than half

and the scientific revolution was because of Christianity

>larping in the woods

My argument was that Christians primarily fall into two camps, one which is for open borders, the other which is extremely pro-Jewish. You posted people who fall into the second camp, proving my point, and at the same thinking you've shown me to be stupid. All you did was prove yourself wrong with this post, but you're such an idiot that you don't see it.

I am a Christian and work in animal science (bio degree from UT '09 A.S. masters degree from A&M '12), most people in the field are afraid to admit they are Christian, over 1/3rd of my colleagues are religious. Scientists are often not chosen for work when they admit it. many of our greatest scientists artists and builders throughout history were Christian but I don't think that means they're more intelligent than anyone non religious, statistics are usually made up or cherry picked. religion has nothing to do with intelligence, and especially not IQ, which is mostly a meme.

Most Germans were Christians. There were a lot of weird beliefs among the nazis. Nudism, esoteric hitlerism, etc. Paganism wasn't influential in the 3rd reich.
Source?

>Litterally about 4 people and 2 events

fucking retard

>the scientific revolution was because of Christianity
That's debatable, and I don't see how it's relevant even if it's true.

scrapbookpages.com/WewelsburgCastle/SSGeneralsHall.html

No one in the third reich was christian. The common people, sure, but the leadership was anti-christian if not pagan.

Make one with t_d faggots worshipping trump pls

Roman Empire was pagan, till it converted to christianity and then was conquered.

neither side republicans are democrats hate jews you fucking retard. And atheists are more likely to be for both.

I converted to Christianity and started committing rapes.

So I converted to Islam and committed even more rapes.

Then realising the kikes have the most power converted to kikeism and raped God's sweaty asshole.

>larping in the woods

because it lead ro the scientific method and caused a science explosion

Roman Empire was already collapsing, christianity is the plebeian disease that infected it in a moment of weakness.

You don't have to believe anything. Faith isn't necessarily an allegiance to object fact but a decision on how to act. Christ persuit of Truth allowed whites to prosper, and once that pursuit of Truth killed God the West has been morally degenerating ever since.

Paganism is dead and gone, probably Christianity too because it was infected by liberalism and lost it's teeth. Atheism has no binding strength. The age of Islam has come.

You realize that Trump is pro-Jewish and pro-Zionist, right? You continue proving my post correct, yet you still think you're making a point.

not OP but Pagan just means "follower of a religion that isn't a main world religion"

Strange that so many Christians fight against Norse lore when ultimately they're fundamentally the same...

>Ragnarok=Apocalypse
>Jesus=Tyr
>Second Coming Jesus=Thor
>God the Father=Odin
>Trinity=Mjolner

Norse might have Sun/Moon genders mixed up & surely there are political differences... But so do different Christian sects.

You might be actually retarded. Aside from a handful of retarded Evangelicals flat earth, anti-evolution, creationism, etc is view as moronic by Christians. There's just as many LARPagans that support open borders (ever heard of Wicca). Lay off the Vargina videos.

Fucking Serbs. Always licking drunk Ruski's balls. Even after they did nothing to save them from NATO.

trump supports israel too, you kike

>1/8 reasons why it fell
>ill just blame it all on one

>Strange that so many Christians fight against Norse lore when ultimately they're fundamentally the same...
>
>>Ragnarok=Apocalypse
>>Jesus=Tyr
>>Second Coming Jesus=Thor
>>God the Father=Óðinn
>>Trinity=Mjolner

this is so wrong. read a book

I was shocked when I found a pagan
He literally believed in forest spirits while blatantly mocked christianity

and so was hillary retard

again neither side hates jews so you can't get that from the graph

The scientific method was formulated by pre-Christian Greek philosophers, and the science revolution was an attempted revival of science during the Renaissance.

Yes, even so. Even if large parts of the nazi high command were pagans, paganism still had no lasting effect whatsoever or effect on society and the people whatsoever. Nazism was a secular ideology.
However Hitler was clearly a pure opportunist wrt religion.

>Hitler was clearly a pure opportunist wrt religion.
ah, so you're a civic nationalist. perhaps you should migrate to another website, such as /his/, plebbit, or even gaia!

He explains it after about seven minutes in
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMWKm40-dnM

Free yourself from jewish tricks, worship Jesus "Jew on a Stick" Christ no longer and embrace the new age.

I get your point that White cultural unity is what matters, but a source of White cultural unity that contradicts reality is a bad one.

I think we need to rebuild on the basis of a Roman/NatSoc-type imperial nationalism. Every civilization falls eventually; that these two did is not a refutation of them.

And the black pill is just too degrading. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.