This video is now illegal in Russia

This video is now illegal in Russia.
Russian court today obliged Navalny to delete it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g

ajc.com/news/world/russian-opposition-leader-navalny-loses-defamation-case/4vxA8rJwKk10BwQUVDYw9L/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc
gks.ru/
rg.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just move out of russia, it is beyond saving.

>50 fucking minutes
no one watched it or ever will

Apparently 20 millions of people watched it my dear moor :^)

TL;DW

>inb4 Russia bans YouTube.

Putin crime episodes:
Putin start a war in Ukraine. Annexiy Crimea. Putin thugs killed Litvinenko by pollonium poison. Corruption. Pro-russian terrorists kill MH-17 boening if malasiyan airlines. Over 300 people was died!!! Putin start war in Georgia at 2008. Annexy Osetya country. Kills bill browder employee Magnitsky. Putin hackers hack a private mailbox of Hillary Clinton, or some more

that's not how youtube works

Inb4 Hohols ban youtube faster for domestic separatism

go away (((navalny)))

>Hohols
No such thing.

>pic
is that Richard Spencer?

Its his Russian equivalent

So? Why should I care?

nice tits

>video about butthurt Loser Nawalny faggot who is poor and upset that based Medwedew can afford Nike shoes

not even kidding, thats what the video is about.

that's a very well-produced documentary.

Its about the average Russian salary being roughly 500 euros/month, you FSB faggot.

financed by NGO Jews from outside of Russia.

No this is

Google has record of being cowards when facing the state. They will make the video unavailable in russia.

also, RIP that narrator dude. It's not unlikely that he too will get shot in broad daylight.

how is this putins fault?
he is trying his best to get the country back on its feet.

Yeah. The whole documentary is a scam, right, because there is no such thing as corruption in Russia....

I just want a free Russia

Corruption is everywhere, be it in west or east.
Putin doing his best to keep the Jewish Oligarch homos in Line.

Putin is dickhead!

It was sosach tier

yeah....

And we just want a free Germany (that pays its bills).

surely pure unbiased sources heh?

Corruption IS everywhere, deal with it.

in the west they just call it lobbying

You watched too much Hollywood shit. Corruption is practically nonexistent in Anglosphere and Germanic countries.

>discards sources based off results

I take it you're not a person who can be reasoned with

Putin crime episodes:
Putin start a war in Ukraine. Annexiy Crimea. Putin thugs killed Litvinenko by pollonium poison. Corruption. Pro-russian terrorists kill MH-17 boening of malasiyan airlines. Over 300 people was died!!! Read a bellingcat investigation. Thats true. Putin start war in Georgia at 2008. Annexy Osetya country. Kills bill browder employee Magnitsky. Putin hackers hack a private mailbox of Hillary Clinton, or some more

>When you gerrymander your definition of corrupt

perception!=reality, friendo

Nigga you what.

>had gf linked with KGB as well
sounds legit

Lobbying in EU and Anglos is subject to a constitution. Bribes aren't really a thing here. In Russia, Putin's favor is the constitution, he and his generals get bribed permanently, and politicians are only tolerated if they bend the knee for Putin. He's a filthy totalitarian, and he lives on the backs of average dudes like us. Dudes who could create, and earn, and walk upright if only this little faggot and his police state didn't exist. He needs to go.

so it isn't it corruption to blow billions of tax payer money on "refugee" projects that end up in some jews pocket because a jewish think tank told the government to do it in exchange for favors?

I take it you're a retard.
go blow a nigger.

>Putin start a war in Ukraine.
Wrong, CIA niggers started it

>Annexiy Crimea
literally nothing wrong with this

>Putin thugs killed Litvinenko by pollonium poison.
good

>Corruption.
what corruption?

>Pro-russian terrorists kill MH-17 boening of malasiyan airlines. Over 300 people was died!!! Read a bellingcat investigation.
the weapon system was a ukrainian one, should better secure their assets then. worthless cockholes

>Putin start war in Georgia at 2008.
for a good reason

>Annexy Osetya country.
nothing bad about this, more clay always good for Motherland

>Kills bill browder employee Magnitsky.
for a good reason

>Putin hackers hack a private mailbox of Hillary Clinton, or some more
bullshit

Negr, pojaluysta

Ukraine/Crimea thing may be defined as a crime, but 8.8.8 war was totally legit.

Statism IS the system of corruption.

Because statism is Mafia.

Literally. Not even a hyperboly.

In USA, EU, Germany, France etc, corruption is just as rampant as in Russia.

For reasons mentioned above.

To your point Hans:

>Trump: Members of my administration are banned from lobbying for foreign governments
>Americans: People in DC really fucking do that? Why aren't they executed for treason?

The issue is with government people in general. A lot of mayors simply don't care for their regions and steal all the money they can. The elite, which Putin represents by the way, only care about staying in power and continuing to leech off Russians. They really don't care about their country and if they did they would try to resolve the issues that actually affect locals and perhaps not create a cult of personality while blatantly faking votes for their party and president during elections.
Of course this corruption is nothing new here, it goes way back to USSR. Maybe this is why no one cares, no one tries to get it all fixed, it's in our mentality.

>so it isn't it corruption to blow billions of tax payer money on "refugee" projects that end up in some jews pocket because a jewish think tank told the government to do it in exchange for favors?
>CIA niggers

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

but (they) can't ... he is using TempleOS

Don't be a cuck. It's not corruption when some rich Jew pays good money to communicate with a successful and busy politician. That's just politics.

Trump is based, I hope the Jews don't subvert him too much in the coming years.

Russia already improved alot since the shitty 90s.
Putin is doing a good job considered CIA niggers are working day and night with multi trillion budgets against him.

Proxy kremlin prodaganda bot! Take your 5 bottles of Vodka and GTFO! Putin is dickhead!

You need to throw them the fuck out of Russia.

Do you have more sources on that?

>america is not corrupt
>in my country odebretch(big corrupt shit) had a shiton of deals with american companies
really put my mind to work

whatcha gonna do about it?

>Russia already improved alot since the shitty 90s.
Typically kremlin propaganda speech. And i remember 90s is not a shitty.

His name was Seth Rich

Trump is a powerless anti-diplomat who gave back relevance to the US' fiercest competitors. And I'm not talking about the world at large, I'm talking about leadership of the West. America will fall behind Europe, and some day even behind Australia and Canada, all because of Trump. He proved that the USA is becoming very unstable. He blew the nails into the coffin.

Meanwhile in the EU they ban every thing that is wrongthink.
To listen to this song for instance I need an Anglo proxy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuFdYJa7DNc

>And i remember 90s is not a shitty.
>the fall of the soviet union was not shit, chaotic and unironically created your oligarchies
Nice proxy, lad
Navalmeme confirmed to be cia psyops

I think it's government specifically

Putin has no balls
I wonder if they're in his face?

You really think its ok for a person to kill the people if his own country, just because his opinion is not agreed with? This is the thinking that got millions killed in the gulag. FUCK YOU!!!

The kremlin dogs are too scared of causing bumps to threads like this. I bet some of them are requesting slide tactics already.

Okay...

>Navalmeme confirmed to be cia psyops
Meanwhile it is confirmed to be Kremlin psyops. Well, according to kremlinbots.

>You really think its ok for a person to kill the people if his own country
would you have a problem if soros would be shot multiple times in the head in broad daylight?

thats what traitors should get.

Sovie Union was a communist dictator country like North Korea. Ussr has no freedom.

>soros
still a crime though

Good luck, Russians. This Navalny stuff is a total shit show.

But at least this time you have a meme opposition candidate. It is important to find a legitimate successor to Putin, even if it's not time for one yet.

Should we make a Russian politics general?

>9 posts by this ID
So this thing I heard about RIDF in mainstream media is actually real? Holy shit

Oh the Antifa Equivalent is getting his video shut down because he spreads fake propaganda?

Wow Stop the presses

Typically when you want to prove something to be true and factual you need to have sources and some sort of credibility to your statement

saying
>X did this
Does not make it true

They should actually shoot him in the back of the head
This is buzz feed type of shit

Nah, it will quickly turn into olgino shitfest. I kinda like this place the way it is.

if it turned out that the murderer was my own government I would be furious.
enjoy your siberian prison, courteousy of your own hatred.

yes Norway, I'm RIDF

pic from last anti Putin thread where I was in.

Putin relaxed gun laws though.

It is a shitfest right now. But it is a very funny shitfest, so i thought we could keep it going.

>This Navalny stuff is a total shit show.
Proxy kremlin propaganda speech! Alert!

When?

holy shit, it must be so fun to be a politician, just do whatver you want and get away with it.

During 90s numbers rose
1. Home-ownership by 500%
2. Cars per capita 1000%
3. Personal computers per capita 10000%
4. Cell phones per capita by 100000000%.
It was period of best result of economic grows for population of all times despite oil been in historical minimum.

Putin achievements:
Rose property tax by 10000%.
Rose small business licence costs by 50000%.
Reduced number of schools per capita by 400%.
Reduced number of clinics per capita by 800%.
All during oil historical maximum.

>Corruption is practically nonexistent in Anglosphere and Germanic countries.

Where are your sources?

Putin criminal:
Putin start a war in Ukraine. Annexiy Crimea. Putin thugs killed Litvinenko by pollonium poison. Corruption. Pro-russian terrorists kill MH-17 boening of malasiyan airlines. Over 300 people was died!!! Read a bellingcat investigation. Thats true. Putin start war in Georgia at 2008. Annexy Osetya country. Kills bill browder employee Magnitsky. Putin hackers hack a private mailbox of Hillary Clinton, and much more!

This video is the equivalent of someone in the USA pointing at USA politicians and saying "LOOK. These guys have a lot of money! They're corrupt and evil!" and making a documentary about how much money they have. While trying as hard as possible to frame everything negatively.

In my opinion this video is the kind of media that is designed to appeal to stupid people who can't tell facts from "facts". Similar to how in the western media it was a "fact" that Donald Trump wanted to genocide minorities and people believed that.

I'm not saying there's no corruption in Russia, there certainly is a lot. But even if there is corruption, this video should not be taken seriously. (I speak Russian and therefore can understand the vid, this is my opinion on it).

gks.ru/
rg.ru/

don't see you chimping out because of Seth Rich tho.

But this song is about racemixing, why would they ban it then?

5. Adidas per capita by 959092238585%!

>In my opinion this video is the kind of media that is designed to appeal to stupid people who can't tell facts from "facts".
Proxy kremlin propaganda speech! Alert!

Alright let's start dismantling this then based on the source you provided

navalny is mad

Holy shit user. I hope you are making a joke about brazen retardation. With western countries you only know how corrupt they are based on intel that is twenty years too late to prosecute.

seems a lot like a politician taking bribes in return for political favours.

You shouldnt upload pictures like this user......but it is too late now for you......putinwagen is coming..........

>this video should not be taken seriously
Russian law says otherwise.

hmmmmm

Now just to currency course
>inb4 нихaчy нибyдy

Computer ownership and Cell phone Ownership had the same increase in every other part of the world as well

this is due to natural tech advances

Point is void

but from 2010 to 2015 the rouble went from
>1 USD = 30 RUB to 1 USD = 60 RUB.
>1 EUR = 38 RUB to 1 EUR = 56-82 RUB

So their purchasing power halved across the same 5 year period.

Even if he did improve the country, how does that justify his shitty politics now?
Don't delude yourself thinking Russia isn't corrupt, kraut. Anyone who has enough power can get away with murder here and in a few years someone who has enough power will be able to imprison anyone thanks to the ambiguous laws and the Yarovaya bill.
Everyone else up there keeps brainwashing our people, telling them "RUSHKA STRONK", while they keep leeching of our tax money and sending their children to study and live in other countries.
Well I agree it shouldn't be like this, but it's not gonna get better for a while for sure.