Help

My free speech is being infringed upon

I simply made a shirt that stated on the front religion of peace tour 2016, and on the back I listed the dates and places of terrorist attacks in 2016.

Need this bitch BTFO

not your army faggot

Private company, not your army, talk shit get hit, etc. Seriously, eat shit and die.

The man has a right to deny you your shirt. Quit being a cunt.

>Mommy! They have the right to say no to me! Fix that mommy!

They have the right to say no. This argument is as retarded as complaining when you don't get a BigMac at Arby's. Fuck off

This x10000000000000000000000

Private company; they can't infringe on your speech you dumb fuck

fuck off stupid burger, they have the right to refuse service to faggots who show their power level in public.

Holy shit. I got BTFO.

Take your business elsewhere. Learn to craft your own!!! Problem solved.

>begging someone to take your money

lmao americans are such interesting cattle

Reply, "Islam, as with any set of ideas, is not above criticism. Your cowardice in refusing to print this shirt is troubling."

Not going to help because you are too stupid to know how to take a screenshot of your desktop.

>CEnK
Go back to running The Young Cucks.

That's like getting mad at the restaurant who didn't want to bake a cake for gay marriage.

Don't give your money to a cucked company. Go find another.

>(((Abraham)))
Abrahamic

>My free speech is being infringed upon
Because they have an existing policy of not printing some stuff.

At least the gay cake issue had no policy against offensive material. It wasn't an offensive message being printed.

Your case is retarded. Your excuse email too, is retarded.

Denis (((Abrams)))

What did you expect, senpai?

Screenprinting tshirts is actually preddy easy. Learn a skill, faggot, and stop calling out private businesses for refusing to do work for you. They should have the right to refuse to do anything for you for any reason.

That said, if you do get them printed I'll take 200.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

an entire religion is the problem

Order some anti-christian stuff and see if they'll allow it. Document everything.

order somewhere else

He didn't mention any religion at all is the issue here, but the fact that I want businesses to have the right to refuse service supercedes this fuckassery.

Still, that shirt could mean something entirely different if an actual Jihadi wore it.

This. They have the right to refuse service though. That being said, I would buy one.

honestly you should just be happy that he tells you their company is a bunch of fags before you gave them any money

Private company doesnt have to help you with shit user. Order it from out of the country where they give no fucks.

Or some local small shop we have them all over chicago suburbs theyll print anything then just pretend it wasnt them after.

>all the cucks ITT who think bakeries should be forced to bake the damn cake, but want shitlib shirt makers to be free to deny service to anyone they please
You'll the the third to go on the day of the rope. The first two will be your wives and your children, while you watch.
>implying you have wives or children
Kek

NYPA Faggot

It's not free speech unless the government is enforcing it you retard, how is this such a difficult concept for you to understand.

They have a right to refuse your dumbass for the same reason that you should have the right to refuse to bake a cafe for a gay wedding.

If you don't like the actions of a private business, don't support that business. It's as simple as that.

Order a BLM shirt with some anti white people mumbo jumbo.

Cancel and refund the order after they trip over to process it lol

Ask them if they would print this on a shirt

>Learn to craft your own!!!

There's some upfront cost to doing this, but once you have the stuff you can rattle out your own designs cost-effectively.

Give 5 bucks on fiverr to a bunch of Indians to laugh and call "Mohammed is a pedophile, Mohammedans are pedo sympathisers".

get another printer you asshole. it's a free country. next time you're gonna want to force the baker to do a special cake for you just because you're a faggot.ยด

now consider suicide

you should make a shirt of katy griffin saying takbir allahu akbar

Ask for a refund and tell him he is a gigantic faggot and that you spit on him, his business, his family and his deads on three generations.

But if it was a gay wedding cake, they'd be forced to make it...

tell him to enjoy sucking muslim dick and outsource to chinks who don't care about anything but the color of your money

>Or some local small shop we have them all over chicago suburbs theyll print anything then just pretend it wasnt them after.

Hilariously true.

They'll fuck your shit up anyway if they do end up doing it.

Get another vendor or make your own shit.

It isn't hard.

Yeah, and I find that to be ridiculous.

Give another company your business, they clearly want to fail.

Just like those christfags that won't bake the cake for the homos, these fags have the right to not print your gay shirt.

but the christfags got sued, can he sue this shirt company?

I hate Islam as much as the next guy, but businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want, including you. Grow the fuck up and take your money elsewhere you immature hurt-feelings wimp.

>dat id

also wtf is this shit? I came across Sup Forums in mid 2016, and I never once browsed /t/. Can someone explain to me what this fuckery is?

They have a message form; call him a kike.

I'd buy that shirt

You can buy decent iron on decals that work with a regular printer. I recommend Avery opaque iron ons. The hold up well

>Abrams

ISPs sometimes reshuffle ip's when they recycle old modems and crap without resetting them. Comcast is pretty notorious for this, no idea what Serbia ISPs do.

We're not your army senpai. Do you think the xtian bakers should have to make gay wedding cakes? Just go somewhere else man. It'll keep your blood pressure down.

Yet gay wedding cakes specifically from Christian bakeries are an inalienable right enforceable by law.

They're not doing anything to your freedom of speech, faggot. Find someone who will do business with you instead of bitching about this one refusing. I wouldn't make t-shirts for you because you're such a bitchy faggot.

This. What was the outcome? Bring up the case as precedence

just tell them you're gay or something. businesses are forced to do shit for gays, right?

You'd make a better case if you didn't write like a child with a poor understanding of sentence structure and capitalization. Complaining about free speech to a private company only makes you appear as more of an imbecile.

Why are you so stupid, op?

Makes sense. Well, Serbia is a shit country so naturally what you said could be happening here all the time. I should probably just move somewhere else...

You're dealing with a Jew

thanks for this tip currybro. That site seems like it'll be immensely helpful in the future

This person is being a cunt by denying your business, but doing nothing illegal. He has every right to do so, just as you have every right to choose another one of the hundreds of T-shirt printing companies out there.

Tell them that you're gay or a tranny and they won't dare say no.

Tell them you are a muslim and you are discriminating against my religion

Just buy two shirts with one only having the back designed, and the other only having the front designed. Then cut both shirts in half and sew them together to get the shirt you want senpai.