The alt-right is the last bastion of freedom of speech in America

>the alt-right is the last bastion of freedom of speech in America

>REEEEE ARREST KATHY GRIFFIN SHE HURT MY FEEFEES!!

>everything is so simple in my head.

>file image name

Saged

>apologise

Alt-right is just a dumb internet thing.

If you act like a retard in real life there's going to be real life consequences.

b-b-but this is not a virtue contest, we must adapt leftist tactics, we must be like them, to prove that we are totally not like them

>neck yourselves

The only reason I even talk about free speech is because it's a good strategy. I would silence everyone I disagree with if I could.

TIL they build strawmen in Slovenia.

>creating a false equivalency

We only want them to be held to the same standards everyone else is held to.

Many people have said things about Trump that would have gotten someone fired if they said it about Obama.

Kathy Griffin was condoning the death of the president of the US.

Kill yourself nigger, I don't fucking care, I just love thinking of if someone did this with OBAMA you lib faggots would probably have that person arrested cuz muh racism, seriously someone make obamas head chopped off go viral. See how lib niggers spin it

wow you're a regular napoleon..
dynamite, not Bonaparte (kek, pwned)

#firecolbert

The Japanese bombed us? we can't use bombs because then we are no better!

Covfefe

>the alt right is the last bastion of free speech
>thats why they meme Pinochet, a man who disappeared 60,000 people and heavily restricted free speech
>its almost as if non of the alt right actually have the foggiest clue what they are talking about, or something

>Kill yourself nigger, I don't fucking care

struck a nerve?

Who in the alt right is saying that...?
>inb4 ecelebs

>"kill Hillary, she needs to be removed"

>ban Far Cry 5

Must get exhausting having to be outraged every week over someone else hurting your guys feelings.

>because Sup Forums is one person

what did colbert do now?

>comparing bombs to bants
alright

How else are they going to chase away the crows?

Huh, covfefe, how?

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Better yet stay in the kitchen and get in the oven

>stronk Kurdish wimmin can't handle the bants

if you kill your enemies, they win

What she did was fine...

Unless...

She meant it as more of a threat. It's illegal to threaten to kill the president.

People get fired for even mentioning obama or his wife's name.

Im a fascist, not pro freedom. I wish for a Starship Troopers system. Freedom must be limited by responsibility and personal investment or else you create a moral hazard.

i been caught up with work for a couple of days, what did she do? rundown anyone?

She posed in a photo holding a fake severed head that looked like Trump. It wasn't surprising having come from a liberal. The only controversial thing is the fact that Kathy Griffin is an ugly, annoying jew that doesn't belong in civilization.