Asians: Known for being smart race

Asians: Known for being smart race
Blacks: Known for being athletic and strong race
Browns: Known for the civilizations and empires they created (Such as Egyptians,Romans,Mesopotamians,Persians,Ottomans and much more)
wh*Tes: Known for.......... uhhhhhhhhh................ school shootings??????
Why wh*te people are such a abhorrent and fault race???

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/390324-ancient-egypt-mummies-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=eaJs5A4BwZA&ytbChannel=WarLeaks - Daily Military Defense Videos & Combat Footage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why do we run the world and invent everything m?

WIDF coming soon

kardesm bu beyazlar ne kadar mal aq her gün beyt tiradlar açıyosun hala cevaplıyolar amqXD

>tfw no hillbilly gf

Jews are not wh*te.

aynen qnq eğitilmez bunlar mq :Ddddd

Sup Forumsde herkesin götünü yakan elaman da sen misin amq yoksa ara sıra bakıyorumXD

>Browns
>Romans
check again

yoo benden başka 2-3 user daha var böyle göt yakan

Well if you pay attention to the fact that after the Dark Ages and into the Renaissance, everything improved and it caused northern, central, and western europeans to be extremely good at spreading a level of freedom from financial insecurity. Plus during the Baroque Era in Europe, there was beautiful architecture, great movements of art, and a relatively easy lifestyle compared to the Medieval Era. And this lifestyle was then introduced to the rest of the world, and many ethnicities benefited from it.

>white people cant be tan
>because black romans exsisted it means Rome was a empire of blacks

Wut?

Whites are known for rising above their dependency on religion, unlocking never before seen scientific advances then using them to rapidly drag the rest of the world, kicking and screaming into the light of the modern age.
They basically leveled up the entire planet.
Whereas the browns kind of plateued and stagnated.

Asians are known for eating dogs and pooping on sidewalks. Blacks are known for being good at sprinting and being retarded. Whites are known for pretty much everything else.

Ataturk was white, and he was the only good Turk.

Saka yaptim kanki I have many close Turkish friends : ) I do not know why Turks have such pride for their nation though

/thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT THE FUCK HE THINKS ROMANS ARE WHITE OH HOLY SHIT STOP JUST STOP YOU AMERISHIT IDIOT HAHAHA WHEN YOU GO TO A LOCAL PARTY (I DOUBT YOU WOULD GET AN INVITATION) DONT EVER TALK ABOUT HISTORY BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET BTFO IMMIDIATELY DONT EVEN DARE TO TALK HISTORY HOLY SHIT DUDE JUST DRINK YOUR BEER IN THE STREETS SHOOT SOME BIRDS AND LOOK AT THE NIGGERS IN THE STREETS WITH FURY OH SORRY DID I SAY NIGGER ? MAYBE YOU COULD GET CALLED A RACIST BECAUSE YOU READ THE N-WORD HAHA HOLY SHIT JUST GO AND DIE IN A PIT YOU FUCKING AMERISHIT SHART IN THE MART MOTHERFUCKER

But Turks are white too. Pic related.

Because long ago they outniggered the sand niggers then proceeded to build their cities to match sand nigger aesthetics.

Why do Turkish guys pour grease on each other and stick their hands down each others pants to grab their penises?

I'm sorry, what language are you speaking right now roach?

"White" is dumb term and nordicists fall into this trap the most, it's European excellence not "white" excellence. Every white skinned person is not European just look at some Jews and Arabs.

I wonder why Turks think baklava and yogurt are Turkish when they're Greek kesinlikle

So they can prance around in the grass.
Its an ancient nomad tradition.

Because they are all closet faggots known for being some of the worst human beings on the planet.

>Egyptians,Romans,Mesopotamians,Persians
>brown
sage and hide Tel Aviv proxy threads

>samefagging on a proxy
(You) need to b8 harder

>reaching sperg levels not even thought possible

>We wuz egyptians and persians and shiiieeeet

please don't talk about things you are not informed about

Those were pretty god damned brown.
Except the ptolemaic dynasty in egypt if you consider greeks white.

because the jews belong to the brown peoples.

Mediterranean does not equal shitskin

YOU GUYS MAKING ME DEPRESSED SORRY MY FELLOW STUPID AMERICAN RETARD FRIEND DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU ? OH WAIT YOU'RE AMERICAN.. SO I GUESS I HAVE TO.

FIRST OF ALL THATS NOT EVEN A FUCKING TURKISH TRADITION ITS PERSIAN SECOND OF ALL NO ONE GRABS THE PENIS YOU FUCKING BORDERLINE FAGGOT EVEN IF SO YOU SHOULD LOOK TO YOUR COUNTRY AND OTHER WHITE COUNTRIES WHICH ALLOWS MARRIAGE OF FAGGOTS LOL JUST STOP AMERICAN CUNT YOU'RE MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH

Once again, quality contribution to the board, roach. Does it bother you that your nation is regarded worldwide as literally subhuman filthy insect tier?

Dirka allah, muhammoud jihad.

WHY THOUGH?!

jesus fucking christ this board is crawling with roaches

Your bait is shit tier 0/10. Saged
belt yourself
Use a Caradeen Carabean pull the trigger nigger

Asians smart? Who invented Electricity,Cars, Computer, internet etc... Asians are like robots. Have high IQ but no creativity. Blacks might run faster but you know who also runs faster then white men? a Leopard, but that doesn't make Leopard more human.
Also do you need colonial map of UK?

He has a plint about rome though. It was nasically america because of its constant acceptance of naturalized citizens
But still majority white.

ein doner bitte

sage..... and holy shit could you be more fucking retarded roach

not a roach

Shit hair?

Before you talk shit remember the greatest wonder in your country was built by whites.

true

lmao whitebois BTFO have fun crying on pol while im fucking all your white wimmens

Thought whites took over the world in row boats with muskets

Asians: Known for eating dogs, and having easy women.
Blacks: Known for stealing, robbing and acting stupid
Browns: Known for not showering, lying, violent behaviour
Whites: Known for history, science, technology.

If I were a Turk like you I'd learn to use a shower first before typing on a computer.

Please stop sperging, roach. I'm imagining some sweaty, hooknosed shitskin screeching and dribbling across his tshirt as he smacks his greasy fat fingers on the keyboard.

Jews are white by proxy. Our Pinacle was with Hitler.

good job my fellow black friend. Have fun with the wh*tes

Jews are brown by proxy *

Turks: Known for being useless shit-skin cockroaches

Seriously, the fucking Serbs should have went further than they did. Now fuck off and remove yourself

Persian & Romans are Indo-European descent, unlike Turkic roaches.

>he thinks bosnians are turk

oh MY GOD can someone please fuck all the whites untill there's no white race ? Thanks bye

rt.com/viral/390324-ancient-egypt-mummies-europe/
daily reminder that we wuz kangz

Romans were European, Italians are European, and all Europeans share relatively the same genotypes we know as the white race.

lol said the muzzie whos wimmens is pleading with me to convert to fool her parents

>mexican civilisation

Fucking white women because they're better than latinas? Thank you for recognising our racial supremacy tacoshit.

>Turks
>Take over prosperous and agriculturally rich country
>now needs NATO defense and desperate to join eu cus yheir country is shit

white people are completely average
that's why their race is getting wiped out
technology pushes people to the extremes
the smart get smarter, and the strong get stronger
all that'll be left are hapa overlords and their shitskin servants

White people are an evolved form of a Central Asian civilized brown race.

>Why wh*te people are such a abhorrent and fault race???

day of the boot soon

fucking racist roach

I can be racist too you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaJs5A4BwZA&ytbChannel=WarLeaks - Daily Military Defense Videos & Combat Footage

No, its called kirkpinar and it's Turkish. It's your national sport. The national sport of Turkey. Why does that depress you? Turkish guys hit on me all the time they say they love my mavi gozler and sari sac. It's okay they're Turks I understand.

WHY WOULD ANYBODY... I MEAN ANYBODY WANT TO BE INDO-EUROPEAN DESCENT HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP YOU RETARD AMERICAN CUNT. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT PEOPLE WANT TO BE LIKE YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU STUPID KEKED BITCH. WHY WOULD I WANNA BE A WH*TE ? TO SHOOT UP SCHOOLS ? SHITTING IN THE STORES ? BEING GAY ? NAH THANKS DUDE

cumskins BTFO

you can say whatever you want about who reached civilization first, but any pragmatist has to acknowledge that brown society has not changed a bit in 1500 years while western white society enters a new social and technological era every 100 years

Your eyes are beatiful tho...

>tartar shitskin detected

Tesekkurler kanki : )

poles are not white

Yeah we need more positive representation of whites in the media to counteract that, we should replace some black actors with white ones, this will surely stop whites from their self-vilification

look turkey i know your butthurt about not being part of the cool kids club aka the EU but if you keep acting up your going to be sent to military school where you will be molested by bigger stronger kids a few years older than you

im glad we had this chance to talk

>conquering the Asians, blacks, and browns
Lousy bait, faggot.
sage

Poles are white. You're not.

hello my slav friend. Of course poles are not wh*te

You know what they say.. You aint rad, till you fuck a wh*te bad

We still have less school shooters then you have market suicide bombers.

Hey kanki is it okay that when I make ayran I use milk instead of water? I like it that way

>Kurds: know for BTFOing roaches since forever

>ITT:
>poor turkroaches
>spics and niggers who were robbed of their culture and heritage post 1700

Stay inferior, untermensch.

someone's still a sore looser after 2 world wars.

Look up some history. The rulers during the egypt empires great times were (white) greeks. The majority of the roman empires population was white as well. Also, if you're counting empires, remember that pretty much every western european country except the swiss had an empire at some point in history.

Other than that, the main reason (american) blacks are known for being athletic is that they were bred that way during slavery. Now, who bred them? whites.

As for being smart, who did japan, korea and china (the other asian nationalities aren't exactly known to be smart) learn from? mostly germans and americans, aka. whites.

If you want to see what those countries were without white influence, look at central africa nowadays: druggies, warlords and smalltime farmers.
Or china before british colonization: small warlords and sects killing each other over worthless desert land while swearing loyalty and paying taxes to some distant emperor who never leaves his palace.

Had any of them been smarter or stronger than whites, they wouldn't have been colonized quite as easily.

got em

Roach posting is the new bait trend