How will we end overpopulation Sup Forums?

How will we end overpopulation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Over population is a self correcting issue. What you should be asking is how to survive the very likely unpleasant correction.

I am from Emilia Romagna and I say kill them all

My country is slowly dying but you will be overpopulated thanks to your marxism.

it's ending naturally if you listen to how much jews whine about declining white and asian birth rates

Quit giving aid to Africans.

That's it. Period. All fertility rates across the globe have declined, even in the North African and Middle Easter sphere.

Sub-Saharans though, of course, are breeding at unsustainable levels.

Just turn the poo in the loos into traps

More Gay People

Gay people is God's plan to end overpopulation

i disagree we should give African people more aids

>Bullets
>Bombs
>Flame throwers

All in Africa and South America, and in your American ghettos.

Boom
Splat
Repeat.

Technology:

> Arcologies
Megastructures that consolidate space between residential and commercial. Countless smaller buildings, roads, and parking lots along with their footprint are eliminated.

> Ocean Cities
75% of the planet is water, if you can build a city there, above or below the surface, you have 4 times the real estate now.

> Underground Cities

> Space Colonization

dont worry OP europe has everything covered. they talk about free pusy being handed out to brown guys. brown guys hop on boats to go to europe. most die during the trip. but the brown guys dont get the news at first...

then they catch on and stop showing up. but europe has B roll and makes fake news about all the brown guys drowning. africa gets scared while the middle east acts like its not a big deal

then the soldiers get sent in and there are no cameras. the EUs oppressive internet control prevents any one from seeing any please for help. america turns a blind eye to it and even canada feigns ignorance

when the dust settles its declared internal ethnic cleansing

rinse repeat

KILL THE NIGGERS

Eutelegenisis

This.

Also aid = bringing them back here

Stop all welfare and foreign aid.

Eugenics.
Make reproduction a privilege, not a right. Make anybody with IQ below 110 unable to reproduce. That will correct lots of social problems and make the next generation much smarter.

Bioweapons(Race & Sex) is one way.

"Overpopulation" is part of a Social Engineering program to make The West not want to reproduce.

Also, Earths Human Population is actually lower then what is said, but somethings are done/included to increase it:

1) Country's inflating populations.

2) "People"(Clones, Human Chimera's,Super Soldiers, Experiments, etc)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

sterilize people that has 3+ children and an income lower than $5000 /year.

By issuing taxpayer funded suicide pills for fucking psychotic human-hating faggots who believe in "overpopulation" and "global warming".

>sim city 2000 launch arco
my nigga

Chemical castration

Stop giving aid to Africa at the expense of Western nations.

We are going to end it.

This. Overpopulation is a direct result of subsidizing r-selected populations. Giving aid to Africans is ruinous for their societies because it only increases their population. A population wholly unfit to sustain itself naturally and exasperates, not only its own resources, but the resources of those who are naiive enough to think supplying them is acting benevolently.

Free summercamps for all non-white, as a token for our sorrow.

They can life 1 summer without any form of obligations or payments!

Pic related
>fences are against White-supremacists and other wild animals

sadly it will end with a rather unpleasant war which will see billions cannibalise each other.

happily i will be in my comfy bunker reading my kindle for the 20 years it will take to all shake out. to those of you left on the surface all i can say is good luck.

Yes, I think the cannibalism will be epic. Why hide out in some bunker though? Get out there and dig into a drumstick or two when the time comes.

and eat brown meat? that shit gives you worms man.

Canada is fairly underpopulated in some senses but the weather precludes much interest living here except in the cities.

Intelligence requirement that doesn't base it results off of IQ test. IQ test are full retarded.

It's funny how all these (((environmentalists))) used to complain about overpopulation because apparently now all white countries don't have enough people and need tons of third worlders who shit out ten kids

Sever all options:
1) Antibiotic resistance will hopefully wipe out many N*ggers;
2) Ice Age
3) Patented diseases like Papa Rockefeller's Zika virus.

Stop having children.

Nuke africa.