Why do faggots love to run marathons?

Marathon
> destroys your body
> increases risk of cardiovascular diseases
> historical inspiration is a dead soldier who ran it over days
> makes you look like a gender neutral numale

Did you faggots know that marathon, as a sporting competition, was a Jewish invention?

The idea comes from Michel Breal, the father of the study of (((semantics))).
I'm serious. Look it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon#Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=XSybEPLNQ0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low test skeletons can tell themselves they are athletic

(((Michael Breal))), the father of marathon as a sporting event in the olympics.

(((Pierre de Coubertin))) the father of olympics as an event

>historical inspiration is a dead soldier who ran it over days
elaborate

Battle of Marathon nigger

This is a great post

But

>leans in
>taps mic

Covfefe

Go out Fat ass

Nigger alert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marathon#Origin

Stop posting Drumpf memes.
Go back to t_d

pretty sure Olympics is an ancient custom, obviously not the same as it was 2000 years ago but it was a thing

>sport is unhealthy
Neck yourself libfag shill.

It's hard. Struggle and overcoming it is a part of our genes, we're hardwired to enjoy it.

The point is that Pierre supported the idea of marathon being included in the olympics, probably because it sounds so fantastically stupid, and fitting for the stupid goyim.

OP is a fat fuck

>running for hours once every blue moon in polluted air is healthy

Faggots detected.

humans are literally built for long-distance running. no other animal on the planet can run for as far as us. if you aren't a long-distance runner you aren't human.

>no other animal on the planet can run for as far as us

horses can run all day breh

he look like Bilbo Baggins

Based leaf

>getting tired after a day
humans can run for several days in a row

"Humans" aren't meant to run 25 miles in one go, you stupid niggers.

Now, if you're talking about subsaharan African, you might be correct but that wouldn't be human.

You can call this what you want, but human it ain't.

aragon don't real

its that cgi thing from the new star wars movie bar scene

His name is Sumgong you fucking racist

long-distance running is a very white activity. we do it for fun. the niggers that come here from overseas do it out of necessity. go to any marathon and it's a sea of white people. you should try it some time.

>aragon don't real
not sure what you mean by this

>americans hate running

what a shocker

An activity for da goyim, that Jews made up.
See original post.

Marathon master race checking in.

long distance running is bad if you're a male. increases cortisol and lowers testosterone by a whole fucking lot.

Lift weights, HIIT, rough dominant sex with submissive females who have ginormous tits, no dairy, no poultry, grass fed and no hormone beef or bison meat, no soy, and little to no masturbation.

This is the only way if you are male.

the skeleton war nears

>An activity for da goyim, that Jews made up.
>See original post.
you're just engaging in some convoluted troll

Oy vey you gotta run marathons for cardiovascular fitness, goy

Hurr durr
Israel is our greatest ally
Lifting is antisemitic.

having cardio endurance is not faggotry you fat fuck

Holocaust is teh real

Aragon is in fact real. Don't believe the lies

>Aragon is an autonomous community in Spain, coextensive with the medieval Kingdom of Aragon. Located in northeastern Spain, the Aragonese autonomous community comprises three provinces: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza. The current Statute of Autonomy declares Aragon a nationality of Spain.

still not sure what is going on here

Cycling is master race. Better for you as well.

But niggers aren't good at it.

Yep.
Hard yet stable cardio without all the impact.

>But niggers aren't good at it.

VERY limited niggers on bikes. Cycling is a white sport. Niggers cannot afford decent bikes

>Fat American is against cardio

Who would've figured.

15% bodyfat is not fat, fingolian chink

I've noticed at work that it's a very middle-class form of competition between middle-aged men. My work colleagues always talk about the runs they do on the weekend, their split times, etc. I can't really comment though because I've been running a few half marathons recently, too cheap to buy a gym membership so going out running a lot is a good alternative.

> no monies for gym
> gym membership costs

They're good at stealing them though.

I easily have the money for it (my salary is £30k), I'd rather just save it desu. I do a full bodyweight workout at home 4 times per week and do a couple of runs each week too. Probably as fit as I've ever been. Between the ages of 18-22 I'd go to the gym 6 times per week, but it just gets old doing all of that and mixing with complete narcissists all the time.

>low impact
>classy as fuck
>chicks love endurance exercise
>you're not sweating inside lifting metal plates over and over again
>see new places

Road cycling confirmed for best sport.

>>low impact
>>classy as fuck
>>chicks love endurance exercise
>>you're not sweating inside lifting metal plates over and over again
>>see new places
>Road cycling confirmed for best sport.

^this.

Holy fuck you fuckinn illiterate monkey

Constant pressure on the artery and vital nerves leading to the penis causes impotence

Actually we were built for walking and maybe some short trots or the odd sprint. Had a marathoner in family. Knees are toast and will be lucky to walk without cane past 60. Then again, life is short, runners high is probably a thing and all addictions lead to abuse.

Need a good saddle and and good bib shorts.

Nah, that's old myth. If you have a correct saddle there will be no problems.

Agreed. Only bad thing is the risk of being hit by a car though.

Dumb Amerishart

>>>reddit

Honestly, this guy looks like a skinny faggot who couldn't even bench press 2pl8.

It would have been the best sport to watch too:
>all white.
>you get a good sense of scenery and culture of various white countries.
>athletes generally behave well.
>no retarded running after a ball.

If only they didn't fuck it up by constantly cheating.

You can fix that by applying some nut cream.

Not all marathons are conducted in polluted air. Also, marathon runners train for the event by running for long hours, so it's not entirely a once in a blue moon thing.

i run 3 miles a day during the week and 6 miles a day on the weekends. i never run for speed. i dont care about my time. i am never in pursuit of a personal record. i'm /fit/ but dont have that emaciated marathoner build. i did a marathon once just to see how i would hold up and it was basically effortless. if i torch my knees at 60 i'd rather have it be from running than from being a fat fuck. also, i've read that runners tend to have heart problems because they eat whatever they want, not because of the running, and i can totally see that happening to me because my diet is pretty much garbage.

> run 6 miles a day or be fat

> what is lifting weights
> what is body fat %

What's wrong with poultry?

>If only they didn't fuck it up by constantly cheating.

It's a level playing field if everyone (or at least the top 10) is doping.

>Honestly, this guy looks like a skinny faggot who couldn't even bench press 2pl8.

He's good looking, 6'2" (188cm), accomplished athlete. I'm pretty sure girls don't give a fuck about his bench press.

No they cant. Humans are the best long distance runners in nature. Several cultures would hunt by just chasing their prey until it would collapse. In Europe, Africa and North America.

if you enjoy fat asses, you're a nigger

too lean may 31

Do not even need that. Under Armour compression shorts, Sugoi Pro bibs shorts, and the Selle SMP saddle. Good to go, no issues at all.

>Not sure if stupid or retarded.

>No milk or chicken

Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense - milk and chicken are great sources of protein and greatly aid with getting muscular gains.

if you dont enjoy fat asses, you're a low test beta faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSybEPLNQ0w

OP lives in America.

America full of fat fucks.

Fat bitches become the norm.

Numales start worshiping fat "thick" asses.

Marathons are bad.