ITT post the currently most wanted person (or some person of interest) in your country

ITT post the currently most wanted person (or some person of interest) in your country

eumostwanted.eu/

fbi.gov/wanted

>swedish

He must be from Skåne, he has that look in him.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Way less natives and white guys than I was expecting. I was expecting mostly natives but there were basically none, I think that is mostly because crimes like sexual assault on reserves are under-reported and are less likely to run/be wanted by the police for whatever reason.

Basically no white people. One Hells Angel, one "united nations" gang leader.

Way way more ISIS guys than I am comfortable with. and those are just the ones who are open about their ISIS activities. I'm sorry but why did we let these long beard jihadi looking guys in.

Sexual assault and second degree murder is all black. How are there no black people in 95% of the country and the most wanted is just tyrones and jamals. I cant beleive i used to believe it was because of muh racism thansk for the redpills pol

There is no way a guy with that face wasn't going to become a criminal. If there were a team of scientists working around the clock the bio-engineer the perfect criminal, he would look like that.

some al-qaeda guy

Tell me more of these disney characters

Vintage Portugal, kek

He butchered his business partner in Estonia and left his pieces in trash can. Before that he sent fake bills to different companies worth of two million euros. After that he made a plan to kidnap a famos billionaire. After that he started sending fake bills again.

But thanks to the Nordic prison system he's free and on the run.

That's a pretty hot story... what a tsundere

Is that a real koala

Is this real?

Yes, and it is SCARY

LITERALLY ALL OF THESE DEGENERATES ARE FUCKING MANLETS!!!

I'd be pissed too though

Looks like Mads Mikkelsen has taken a new identity in the USA

Do you have a source on this? I'd like to forward this to a friend in the Senate.

latinos are manlets, its pretty rare to see one that isn't.

just ask CNN.com to write one for you.
I can't right now because I am literally SHAKING.

JOHANNES GERHADUS JANSEN VAN VUUREN Sex: Male Age: 34 Place of birth: South Africa Charges: Murder

Bottom right
Aquirre, Israel

came here to pick this low hanging fruit

Organised crime, international drug trafficking, pretty standard for Poland.

These lovely looking fellas.
Ambassadors of peace no doubt.

Why the fuck do the cops do this

THEY'RE. WHITE MALES THO.