LIARS

WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums YOU SAID HE WAS OUR GUY YOU SAID HED BE A CHAMPION FOR THE TAXPAYERS YOU SAID HED SLAY GLOBALISM AND PUSH FOR A STRONGER AMERICA. YOU ALL LIED HE IS NOTHING BUT A SHILL PUSHING CORPORATE INTERESTS WHILE HE RAPES THE EARTH FOR THE NEXT 3 1/2 YEARS. Why didnt I listen. I had a chance to save the world and vote for Hillary and I fucking blew it.

What do you not like about him, you lying piece of shit butt-hurt Hillary voter?

gee i dunno

could be

because hes a lying sack of shit neocon?

Nice try Ahkmed. Don't you have a goat to fuck somewhere.

Reee Trump this, drumpft that
When will shareblue employees just kill themselves

Slide post is slidey.
sage it or ignore it. We need to get rid of this shitty clutter.

Implying Clinton wouldn't have had us knee deep in a river of Russian and American blood right now...

As far as trump, you've got some excellent examples of quote mining here. Decent use of least-charitable-interpretation tactics. I mean there's NO nuance or context in these at all; watertight.

As far as propaganda value; I give this a 6/10. You're trying too hard. Be more subtle.These might work on normies, but you're with the bigboys here.

also, saged.

Nice try like how? You haven't provided one counter to any of these claims besides calling me achmed like a 5 year old would.

is it because you are one of the paid shills that subverted the internet and you have no arguments beyond the coin that lines your filthy pockets?

Kike

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

kek

>trump-reddit-trolls
>4chin

Maybe because you like to cherry pick single liners to make it seem like your argument has validity when in reality you are just a "migrant" sucking the life out of England whilst trying to be "involved" in another countries politics.

Once again, fuck off Ahkmed.

I am really beginning to believe 80% of these Repetitive logically short circuiting arguments are by paid trolls. The actual people on pol have left the MAGA train already. As soon as Donald kissed the Jew wall.. as soon as Kushner's puppet master stings started showing. These trolls can still heartan some people to shit post but they don't really believe it anymore

Yeah but US and Israeli interests are aligned.

For globalism and white genoside rabbi tell us more

Why would you not want to support your greatest ally?

Dude your shill is showing so badly. Please stop

>Left the TPP and Paris Climate deal
>Standing up against the EU and NATO
>Did not go to war with Syria

It was better than anything Clinton had to offer

This. Israel is a based right wing country

SHILL SLIDE THREAD
SAGE/HIDE/IGNORE
OP IS COMPLICIT IN THE MURDER OF THE DNC LEAKER SETH RICH

>reeeee my safe space
Why are drumpflets always this emotional and stupid. it is sad for the human race desu

Pretty sure it's going to be

>7 1/2 YEARS

The idiots who voted him in the first time will do it again.

I thought you Jews were supposed to be smart. When did you get so obvious? Just cringe at this point

are you not entertained? have you kgnaught many giggles?

>knee deep in a river of Russian and American blood right now.
lel, so many hysterical little queens