Report: Barron Trump Reportedly Traumatized After Thinking Father's 'Decapitated Head' Was Real

Barron Trump was watching television Tuesday at home with Melania when Kathy Griffin's photo appeared on the screen, and his initial reaction was that something terrible happened to his father.

Trump family sources tell us Barron was in front of the TV watching a show when the news came on and he saw the bloody, beheaded image. We're told he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"

As it was put to us, "He's 11. He doesn't know who Kathy Griffin is and the head she was holding resembled his dad."

Melania called out Kathy, saying what she did was disturbing, wrong and "makes you wonder about [her] mental health."

President Trump also blasted Griffin for posing with the head, saying, Barron was having a hard time dealing with it.

tmz.com/2017/05/31/barron-trump-thought-donald-beheaded-image-real/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tylershieldsvideos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poor kid

He should sue all those leftist bastards for hurting his feelings.

>being so autistic you think a comedian would successfully behead the president and then they'd show the presidents decapitated head on tv

Even if he knew it wasn't real, it would still be pretty fucked up to see a bloody head made to look like one of your parents.

I mean....

This is the Jewish media and left we are talking about here....If someone actually decapitated him they probably would....

Christ, that's not even funny.
Fucking lefties man.

He was so upset he had to cuddle a bar of gold and fire a few nannies.

>looks exactly like my mom except with black hair
>pic

Well he really has autism then.

heres a pic of a real woman

Spam the piece of shit's YouTube videos. He or YouTube deleted his video of Griffin holding Trump's head, but that doesn't mean we can't thumb down all his other videos and shitpost in the comments. youtube.com/user/tylershieldsvideos

>Make fun of autistics and tramatize a kid
Damn the (((MSM))) is losing the integrity it has left

>heres a pic of a real woman
Is this why people get angry when I say I want to fuck a real woman

They should make her apologise to Barron publicly. I want to see her beg for forgiveness kek

You made me laugh, but I feel horrible now.

hes a fucking kid and he knows all these crazy fucking want his dad not gone but dead.

and if you could read he dosnt know who this woman is. fuck off

Bullshit on the story, every TV media outlet has been blurring the picture.

Followed up by how much of a stupid cunt Kathy G is

JUST

Can I have her number?

remember he's only 11

Your mom still look like that? Is she single? Where do you live?

Sup Forums, not supporting free speech when it doesn't align with their agenda?

Colour me surprised.

What a fucking stupid kid.

He's eleven and gaddafi's murder as well as Saddam's were broadcasted

Wait wait wait wait. Wtf? So she posed with a replica of a severed Trump head because...??? These people are actually fucking insane! Like we say that all the time because of their silly political beliefs but this is just out of fucking hand. They're making jokes about behading the president and rendering the severed head in gory detail. WTF.

;_;

Fourth time this shit is on pol. I come here to laugh at edgy posts made by nazis not some retard kid who can't tell real life from television.

A fake severed head of your own president isn't free speech. If anything it's a threat.

Like not supporting people criticizing her?

She should be hanged for this, disgusting slags shouldn't have the right to harass our prince

Baron is obviously highly autistic, but how autistic is his father?

>a comedian

wait, who are we talking about here? kathy griffin?

i don't recall her ever making me laugh. shitty comedians you got there.

Let's start a go find me page for the poor child. I say we try to raise 3 million for him :^)

>Sup Forums, not supporting free speech when it doesn't align with their agenda?

i'll take "raging hypocrisy for $400, alex"

>he panicked and screamed, "Mommy, Mommy!"
>He's 11.

If he was the son of a liberal president, I guess you'd all be calling him a pussy and saying he needs to grow a pair.

fucking low to use his kid for PR
who gives a shit about kathy griffin honestly?

Do you remember when you were 11, edgelord retard? Do you have a family member or a close person you love? Even today, imagine if someone showed you some kike witch holding a head prostethic of that family member or person's head covered in fake blood. Imagine it was on the news and the kike witch was being called brave. Even if you know it's fake it's still pretty disturbing. If someone was doing that to my girlfriend I would want to beat the shit out of them outright.

Time to go make nude lifelike models of all the woman and black people I don't like and burn/rape/decapitate them live on my front lawn. FREE SPEECH BRO.

>being this fucking stupid.

1/10 for making me reply to a leaf.

What's your point? Hypocrisy works.

>TMZ

Don't be lulled into their bullshit just because they type what you want to read.
Barry has seen too much gore online to be fazed with such assinine comedy "performances"

seriously just stop giving them clicks and they'll fuck off on their own

>Trump spends the last 2 years constantly putting people down (low energy yeb, crooked hillary, little rubio, etc)
>freaks out when someone gives him a taste of his own medicine

in fairness, the kid is a 'tard.

and the only Trump kid not dating or married to a jew, as it happens.

>not posting pics of mom

Sven, I am dissapointed.

>lynching an effigy of Barack Obama is totally fine tho

They live by double standards, why can't we adopt some every now and then? Fuck it, this is war. Our little Trump is more important than dried up old hag Kathy.

And fuck all you shills. I know if I were 11 I would at least be disturbed by the media of my own government being so chill about making pictures of my parents being decapitated.

I have yet to see it blurred user

>((((Sources))))))

>Comedian
>Woman

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

oh shit guys, she did it again

Trump is more creative than posing for a picture with a fake severed head, that's just crass and low taste. Trump couldnt even get away with this.

I don't know about that guy but when I was 11 I was on Sup Forums. That's probably why I'm such an autist now.

at 11 years old your brain isn't fully developed until you're in your mid-twenties.
keep that in mind for christ's sake.

>implying I care about the rights of my political opponents

Drumpf is a poor excuse of a person and should be executed for his crimes against humanity and working class folks

Jesus christ. I cant tell if you guys were sheltered or i was just fucked up. When i was 11 i was already looking at nudie pics on the internet, gore on snopes, playing gta (since i was in 1st grade desu) and watching shit like scarface and clockwork orange and saw devil's rejects in theaters.

Its his autism not his age

You're fucking moronic if you think you can equate decapitation with verbal putdowns.

>comedian

He is 11 years old. Give him a fucking break.

Nothing worse than the faggots who go after a kid just because they don't like his father

It's fucking free speech. I hate the fucking left and adore Trump. I feel bad for young Barron, but we can't succumb to the left's convenient/subjective interpretations of free speech.
IF she uttered a threat then arrest her. Otherwise we are free to shame the shit out of her, but if this isnt free speech, 80% of Sup Forums isn't either.

Let's make these people play by their own rules. Here is all her upcoming tour venues. Please, if you care about this be the Sup Forums I still believe in and call. No need to be rude, just ask why they support people who advocate violence against this country. She wanted career suicide, let's give it to her.

it's not though

>Griffin
The eternal Iberian strikes again.

Don't you dare to insult Barron. He is obviously our guy.

who said that was fine?

>gore on snopes
Haha what?

ebaumsworld maybe..

I envy every person that doesn't know who she is.

There was, at least back in the day. On the images there was a beheaded nigger who jumped off an overpass and his dreads got caught on a fence, the dude who snuck a gun into the interrogation room and shot himself and a couple more

This is a good idea. I will call some of them from Serbia. I know it's expensive, but I don't give a shit, I'll make it back.

A literal nobody grasping at straws trying to resuscitate her dead career.

Sad!

Damn I feel bad for him

Gentlemen, gentlemen this isn't Sup Forums

What we need to be doing now is crowdfunding a lifelike effigy of Kathy to mutilate on video, then soak in the liberal hypocrisy.

Kikes aren't human.

He's 11 you Limey retard.

I doubt Barron was watching TV and i doubt he actually saw that head. Still, what she did is pretty embarassing and unfunny.

I was 16 when I watched Nick Berg's decapitation video and that shit fucked me up for a while and I wasn't even related to him. Granted, that was real and this was fake, but that's where his age and relationship comes into play here.

I challenge you to find an 11-year-old who has any fucking clue who Kathy Griffin is. She fell out of relevancy 10+ years ago. I'm 30 and I doubt even half the people my age knew who she was before this.

Free speech means the government won't jail you, unlike your country.
Free speech isn't without consequences.
I can run around all day shouting "nigger nigger nigger" and the police won't arrest me. Some big nigger will punch me in the mouth, eventually.

Shopped? Thats a fucking batman villain.
Fucking very haram.

Just shoot a few emails, it won't cost you anything more than time.

Looks like my 8th grade homeroom teacher, Ms Shannon

I LMAO @ thinned skinned bitch Conservashits who get their jimmies rustled at Based Kathy Griffins photo . And they have the audacity to call Liberals snowflakes lmao Conservafaggots

this

fuck Schlumpf and fuck white people

Good on Kathy, we need at least one troll on our side who would do shit like I do, posting vivisected dead de-legged cajun frogs from gigging videos to kekistani boards. Fuck your god, long live Kathy.

>makes you wonder
Is Melania /ourgirl/?

Griffin needs to be sectioned for mental health treatment for an indefinite period of time. This is how you deal with these people. The same can be said for leftists, especially the violent ones like Clanton.

>Being so autistic you think an 11 year old knows who Kathy Griffin is, let alone know she is a comedian.

I think Griffin had a cameo in that 1990's movie The Witches.

What a dumb ass. I swear that brat is more autistic than you losers

Dude

Hes a kid

Your the fucking autist if you cant understand basic human behavior.

Nigga, I've seen real gore when I was eleven, a gypsy was necklaced in front of my home and year later a guy was burned to death with blowtorch in fucking school toilet, doesn't mean I wouldn't be disturbed to see my someone post pics of my father's severed head and being called brave.

You wish, fucking leaf. That thing is real and pretends to be a female.

Liberals. Scaring the kids.
And the society turns right a little more.

THAT's disturbing and traumatizing

Wtf do you know about free speech. First of all we have laws that differ between canuckville and burgertopia. Second of all there are laws involving the threatening of the president. Thirdly pipe down and pay attention to your own politics. Did you vote yesterday? I doubt it you waste of skin.

lol

>autism induced panic
When will the left learn that everywhere there is autism there is a political defeat in store for them. Every kid vaccinated and every fidget spinner sold makes us stronger.

And? How does that contradict or correct my point? Go punch her if you want. Just don't make yourself the arbiter of what free speech is and isn't. That simplistic leftist meme definition is also gay. gay.
Stop being gay.

A good 35% of the Western world needs to be institutionalized.

I have no sympathy for Barron . He's a son of a corporate fascist tyrant

At this point we could probably afford to just buy the real thing.

Give it a week and she'll let you piss on her as long as you make a video.

11 isnt that young you mongoloids. If he was 5 it would make sense. .