Sup Forumsiticraft: Political Roleplay Minecraft Server

After nearly a two year break, Sup Forumsiticraft, the Minecraft political experiment is back.

Come fulfill all your autistic political roleplaying/ block simulation dreams on this Sup Forumsack operated nationbuilding focused Minecraft factions server!

This isn’t a typical raiding memeserver where the players just happen to be spouting Sup Forums memes. The atmosphere is politically focused and to reflect that there are solid rules factions must stick to, such as having a defined political ideology and a faction charter describing their laws and customs.

See these rules alongside the server’s history, and a rundown on every preexisting faction on our wiki page at: politicraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sup Forumsiticraft_Wiki

Server Address: Politicraft.MCNode.net

Still waiting on somebody to build MUH ROADS

bump

THEY BLEW IT UP

OY VEY!

I'll try, but I might have to unfuck my minecraft.

Just reinstall it?

if anyone finds a lonesome stone/wooden shack near a small ass farm, that's mine, can't remember my password to join

I don't have meinkraft but I'd enjoy a video walkthrough of these lands

> a map from 2014
i doubt u guys even have the same map why bother lie nigger

I dont. This world is only a week old. I'm just bumping with examples of builds from the previous servers.

Why do people like Minecraft? Honest question. I have never played it.

legos

It's extremely addictive. You will want to keep playing for hours

I played solo once. I lost 3 days of my life to it and uninstalled. I am too old for videogames and just wanted to try it. I saw how addictive it was and stopped

it's a comfy game. You should try it

Ancaps BTFO

It's fun when you play it with friends otherwise it's boring as fuck.

how popular is this autism server?

7/50 population last i checked

cool

It's a new map, so the player base is still growing. Usually hits at least 15 or 16 during the evening (US time). These are kind of dead hours right now, so I'm trying to reach out to eurofriends.

Naw. I still run it at 1-5fps

meh i don't own minecraft

What's the game version? Dont want to relaunch it.

why
what?
ok

Basically adult legos. Pretty comfy and quite fun when playing with other people.

The Sup Forumscraft servers back in 2014 were GOAT.

Well this one is run by the guy who had the best of them. The Sup Forumsiticraft servers date back to early 2014 and Kenney has been in the Sup Forums minecraft community since 2012.