This man is a fucking genius. In the midst of controversy (most of it manufactured...

This man is a fucking genius. In the midst of controversy (most of it manufactured, some of it not) what are people talking about this morning? Covfefe.

Are they talking about pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement? The media's/DNC's/Soro's Russia conspiracy? ISIS? The GOP healthcare bill? Nope, Covfefe.

He has everyone eating out of his hands, and they don't even realize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/
archive.is/G3QTC
youtu.be/d4oVxWsCNsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

16D acrobatic backgammon

This made me laugh so hard this morning, trump has a wonderful sense of humor. 10/10 would vote for again

i regret voting for this man everyday. jesus christ.

Students get in to Stanford after writing #covfefe on an application 100 times

Gotta admit it's a great recovery from a typo under intense scrutiny. I really hope it gets a definition and makes it into the dictionary by the end of his first term.

>too dumb to write coverage

he used to do things like this all the time during the campaign.

covfefe = Coverage

Imagine the tears of all the liberals, trump creates his own word, that gets put into the dictionary. Meanwhile words obongo created -> 0

Top kek.

It's a code

And it has a hidden meaning. He is truly a master at chess and will fuck your asshole leaving leftists in hysterics as he runs off systematically burning all of Obamas "progress" to the ground

caesars key?

>Are they talking about pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement?

They will talk about the Paris agreement when it's officially announced you fool.

It's really just another 'lets laugh at how this retarded oaf became president' story. The real news will come later today.

Question; can Trump go a day without embarrassing the US? We'll find out more after the break

HE'S GIVING OUT THE FUCKING NUCLEAR CODES

The world is laughing too, just not with you..

>No tweet number listed under it
Golly gee whizz, it's almost like the manually set it to "trend"

PRAISE KEK

true genius

COVFEFE = FROG MEMES

Point is the covfefe meme is already dead outside of Trump circlejerks like Sup Forums

WEW PRAISE THE CHAOS GOD

holy fuck

Cowfee?

Praise

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!

It's obvious he tried to write "coverage."

No one cares about "covfefe" except Twitter retards who are already look at frivolous shit.Why don't you look at the front page of CNN, WaPo, NYT or /r/politics. These are the people who will bring Trump down.

$0.02 and so forth

Better then mother Merkel. Your leader is encouraging more mass immigration into your country. Ours is actively trying to vet immigrants and limit their access.

My thread 404'd, the Jews must be involved with covfefegate somehow.

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP! kek wills it!

Well yes. Not voting at all essentially gives a vote to the person you don't want to win

Praise him

more meme magic:

President Trump last night tweeted a misspelled word by accident. He tweeted "CoVFeFE". If you look at the atomic numbers on the periodic table of the elements, Co = 27, V = 23, Fe = 26 respectively. Therefore covfefe translates directly 27232626...

Google it and look at the first result

>inb4 autism

>made up your own mind
>change it over a typo

If you weren't just a shill I'd drive to your house and covfefe the shit out of you right now.

BTW
salon.com/2017/05/27/wake-up-liberals-there-will-be-no-2018-blue-wave-no-democratic-majority-and-no-impeachment/

Please use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.
archive.is/G3QTC

nice

Surely the twitter retard is the person sent out a half finished misspelt tweet to millions of people, then deleted it, then pretended there was a semblance of calculation to it.

Trump; the gift who keeps on giving, he makes Bush look like Stephen Hawking.

>green toad

I ain't clicking that shit

It must really suck not having a leader who puts you first. #covfefe

Prob something stupid like his wife's pronunciation of coffee

COVFEFE???!!!!

Trump Mental Gymnasium
Patient:(You)

He's telling us KEK hasn't abandoned us

Kekfefe
youtu.be/d4oVxWsCNsU
found by a noble shitlord

It must really suck to have a walking scrotum as a leader who embarrasses himself on a daily basis.

he's already kissed the middle easts arse while attempting to implement a muslim ban, bitched constantly about Barack Obama's holidays yet has spent almost the same amount in 8 months then Obama did in 8 years, talked about the media being the 'enemy of the people' joining such illustrious names as Stalin, Goebells and Hugo Chavez and finally the Russia scandal gets worse and worse by the week

The man is a walking catastrophe, the only good thing is that one day it'll make a great movie.

>HE THINKS AMERICANS CARE WHAT YUROP THINKS
>BEING THIS BETA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRONALDF COVFEFE DTRUMPF IMPEACH

i like this song

>The Fuzzy One
gets my brain cell cranking
have not investigated

PRAISE

Someone pls translate

Praised and Checked

I voted for Gary Johnson, so I'm not sure that means I can't complain about anything or that I should complain about everything. I'm pretty much fed up with the entire system right now.

>Are they talking about pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement?

Actually yes, it's on the front page of virtually every news outlet. Along with "Covfefe" of course, to underscore how much of a laughingstock he is.

>muh 4d chess

Pic very related.

Can't let this absolute madman keep the nuclear codes.

Checked

This is starting to concern me.

Shut up and covfefe

TRUMP GETS COVFEFE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS COVFE????

sounds like somebody has stuck around a little bit longer than they intended to :^)

Cow + feefee

This is no mere coincidence.

>yfw Trump removes Obama's legacy and creates a job utopia

I-It's okay because he's the laughingstock of the world! Right guys China? Right Japan? Right North Korea? Right Mexico?

Krauts are such sour cunts. Pay your NATO debts, and you can pay us all our war reparations and EU refunds while you're at it.

Nice globalist dog whistle. Haha international peer pressure how pathetic.

He just doesn't give a fuck.

He's alpha as fuck.

Americans don't exactly give a shit what the rest of the irrelevant world thinks about us.

Obvious auto correct from "coverage"

HAHAHAHAHA Xd

STILL MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY SINGLE TIME^^

ALL TIME CLASSIC

COLBERT THE NUTJOB

oops sry caps

Hey OP, how's Trumps dick taste? seems you cant get enough of daddys juice

69D Combat Kiiking.

>53.7k tweets
>87.6k tweets
>more than all the others combined

>i...i...it's done manually m..m..my pedes.

>ywn be so influential that the entire world scurries and scrambles over a word in a tweet of yours

420 demiplanes Periurban Go

no shit you retarded homeless child molester

THEY ARE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

69D Candyland

666D Tactical Pesäpallo.

2 cents has been deposited into your account

>when weaponized autism is bored

Back to t_d please you disgusting newfag.

HOLY FUCK

It's actually an anagram for 'offence'

>lefties get triggered that he is having fun with his own typo

14.7D Multi-dimensional Drift Poker

888D Trigonometrical Candy Crush Saga

Do you purposely make your shilling so obvious, Schlomo?

DUUUUDE WEED WHAT IS ALEPPO

Neck yourself you stupid 16 year old

>alex jones start theorizing on the meaning of the covfefe 7D Truth Carpet Bombing