Why are Trump supporters so gullible and retarded?

Why are Trump supporters so gullible and retarded?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fake-news-donald-trump-supporters-gullible-believe-anything-barack-obama-paedophile-hillary-clinton-a7623441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9awN0
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/27/60-minutes-mostly-affluent-and-college-educated-liberals-fall-for-fake-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive sources with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/9awN0

I guess gaslighting people is okay as long as you disagree with their political philosophy.

>go to website that says Hillary sacrifices kids
>like or share because it's funny
>HAHA HE FELL FOR IT

I think I will die before the day when OP finally archives a (((news))) source

thanks mang

>Green revealed that “fake news readers on the left were more likely to be affluent and college educated.”
>
Green admitted that this “shocked me,” and Pelley had a similarly flabbergasted look. Green added that he “thought the same way that many Americans perhaps think is that fake news was a phenomenon that only tricked the uneducated,” but, alas, “not true — just not — the data shows it’s just not true.”

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/27/60-minutes-mostly-affluent-and-college-educated-liberals-fall-for-fake-news/

But, this is 100% true

at least we don't believe that "diversity is our strength"

can i take back my trump vote? tired of his shit everyday wish i never voted for him.

>Hillary Clinton was a child-sacrificing maniac

The only fake thing about it is the "was"

I've never heard of undergroundnewsreport. Is he sure it wasn't people in on the joke spreading it around?

I know, I was just using that as an example though.

>likes and shares mean people believe it

Clearly not as gullible as people who pay to read the Independent

They should do the same thing with leftists fake news and see what the results are. If that "deny whites the franchise" article is any indication...

This

And even if they really did fall for it, a couple hundred thousand people is less than a state. I'm sure there's plenty of dumb conservatives, just as there are plenty of dumb liberals. This doesn't really prove anything.

meanwhile some liberal kraut loser believes the article

The people who ran fake news sites during the election for ad money already admitted that the news targeting conservative clicks was way more lucrative.

Hmm, mix one obvious falsehood with one truth and spread them together so that the people assume both to be false.

Typical Jewish tricks.

People like and share The Onion and it is widely known as a fake news, but it is funny. Fairly certain the same thing happened here.

also kill yourself abdul

Of course conservatives generated more clicks, the worthless old windbag on the other side couldn't generate more than ten people at a rally.

Kudos to you, based Norway user.