youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>two cucks and a woman
Yeah liberals are fucked

Shariablue is good goy!

Trudeau can't do shit to the US considering most of our economy depends on them.

When they put tariffs on our lumber we sat there and took it

That red panda is just a fucking joke

May as well say China is leading the free world

You left out Canadian acceptance for dog fuckers

Impeeeech drumpkins goy!!!

The media is so fucking petty.. They literally act like 10 year old kids that didn't get their juice boxes today

Liberals are cancer

>Red T Raccoonr

Whos this retarded ultra cuck?

>Merkel
>Female
She has a bigger bratwurst than Macron and Trudeau combined, hideous old crone. Why the Germans or Serbians haven't killed her I don't know? Franz Ferdinand was killed for less than what this dried out old prune has done.

Kill her and kill that red nosed wanker Schulz as well, fucking nutjobs.

Most of Reddit is an embarrassment, the funny thing is most cucks and libtards get all of their news from Reddit. They think just because some Swedish rapefugee loving troll called USA a joke the only way to cleanse themselves and not be seen as a joke is to go and scream "IMPEACH" while assaulting Trump supporters with bike locks.

Entirety of their lives they were the shitstains of society made feel special by liberal teachers and given awards for every failure of theirs but because of this they never realized they were failures and thus think they are morally superior than everyone else. This self inflicted sense of false moral superiority is what is ruining America.

Just some fun comments from /r/redacted on President Trump pulling out of the Paris climate treaty.

>THEN FUCKING IMPEACH HIM ALREADY. Jesus fucking christ, America, it's still your political system. You can't just say "Well, I didn't vote for him!" and expect the rest of the world to thing "Oh well, in that case it's all fine." It's not fine, and you really need to admit that to yourselves right now. He's laughably incompetent, and yet he's still in office. That's your problem to fix.

and my favorite

>How is this not treason ? This is clearly a decision made to harm the american citizens and the nation as a whole.

>darkest hour
>heros

Why is the left so full of fucking pussies

Trump is literaly like bill Clinton 2 policy wise.

Was 1998 the dark ages?

How the fuck did that cuck come to that conclusion?

Fucking wackos.

Lol "sisterhood".. are these faggots serious

>liberalism.txt

kek. Who said he was a thug? He was an idiot.

Is this faggot serious? Why the fuck would cuck be any of those things? Has nothing to do with race or women

That bitch smirk.

I know this kind of smirk. Its the kind of smirk from a pycho bitch who will do her best to ruin your life.

>unfuckable Lardass
>literally "my wifes sons" the granny fucker
>Justin "you can fuck dogs" Trudeau

>TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

yup, all blacks are literally all innocent and dindu nuffin. He went to college!

Based Nigel

How can these people *actually* believe this, mind boggling.

sidenote: youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

Maybe I'm also biases as fuck though, when I look at these portraits I just see evil.

Don't forget gun control, laws that prevent you from arguing about a court ruling or criticizing politicians in power...

I wonder what do leftards think they have as "rights"? The right to be stuck in traffic, go to some shitty job for a shit wage, get half of it stolen by the state, only to go back home to consumne shitty tv series and shows and watch your wife get fucked by Muhammed.

its funny how smug libfags are when they are literally just getting taken advantage of and walked all over like a dumb loser all their life. Guess they think they're noble for being a pushover

>>Don't forget gun control

>>Being french and complain about gun control

What's your point? I should be an antigun cuck like you because we happened to be born in the same country?

You're laughable cause you're probably the only retard to be pro-gun in a country where guns are not as traditional as in the USA. There's a reason why none of you retards are taken seriously here, maybe you should rethink about your insecurity and the ability of guns to solve it.

Nasty!

You're an idiot. Your country was full of guns until WW2, and you only lost them because of occupation by Germans followed by occupation by zionists.

Here's an actual french man making good use of his right to self defense, which cucks like you want to remove. How about you go live in africa like you desire, and leave France to actual French people?

Motherfuckers. poor kid doesn't deserve this bullshit.

GET A LOAD OF THIS KEK

Ah yes the three leaders of countries that always loser wars
>total weiners

The UN needs to fucking die asap

>t.I'm an american and I get my information from Sup Forums that get its information from american websites that get their information from european websites that get their information from sources that get their information from Sup Forums

>im a cuck AND a faggot!

You'll notice they didn't necessarily refer to those people as heros, but merely leaders of the free world during its darkest moments, so what does that imply ? ha !

WE ARE THE HEROS TO RISE !

Pretty much this.

"Every citizen has the right to own weapons at home and use them, either for common defense, his own defense, against any illegal agression which would put in jeopardy the life, members or freedom of one or several citizens"

-Article X of the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, 1789.

That article was discarded in the final draft for the following reasons :

"The right declared in discarded article X was obvious in its nature, and one of the main guarantors of political and civil freedom, that no other institution can replace."

The writers of the declaration outlined that owning weapons was a natural right, existing everywhere since the dawn of time, making it "a superior and unyielding principle, which forces itself not only upon the authority of a determined state, but to the authorities of all states."

Oh shit, I'm sorry for caring about an ideology that our country was built on. I'm so sorry for daring to own guns. I'm such an evil, unprogressive person.
You're the prime example of the leftard who claims he is free while welcoming always more state control of every aspect of his life with open arms.

For your information, everyone used to carry guns in France up until 1939, and guns were clearly marketed as self defense tools in St-Etienne magazines, from which you could mail order any gun, from a machine gun to fucking canon
Supermarkets used to sell guns up until the late 80's and Decathlon used to sell guns up until 2003. We could buy semi-automatic rifles such as an AR15 without any license or even registration up until 1995. Damn, since you were born after that period, I guess it suddenly doesn't exist anymore.
We have the largest hunter demographic in Europe and the number of sport shooters has been constantly on the rise during the last few years.
How mad are you that I own about 30 guns and shoot an average of 10.000 cartridges a year, more than what any policeman or soldier will shoot in his entire carreer?

>Autistically screeching cuck is my way to cope with the struggle of talking with people online
>Oh, and I'm retarded enough to believe in tumblr bait, too

don't you just get arrested in Britain for having thoughts, let alone posting any like this?

i'm gonna be sick

>>How mad are you that I own about 30 guns and shoot an average of 10.000 cartridges a year, more than what any policeman or soldier will shoot in his entire carreer?

Curiously reminds me of :

>>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>>Sharia zones, laws against "hate speech" and censorship

>conspiracy theories

i lost it at "skilled"

no hate speech laws in US...yet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung

It's ok to threaten whities, as long as you've payed your shitposting license

What a finely constructed counter argument, you gigantic faggot. I find it quite amusing that you somehow think this line is unrealistic, even though I'm very far from being amongst the most involved in the gun community. Your mind cannot even comprehend the reality of hundreds of thousands of semi-serious gun owners in this country.

>Being this delusional and full of yourself

I only see Asian women in that picture.
Plus that's such a racist article

>tfw recently a guy had to go to court in my country because he "liked" a post on facebook calling some animal rights activist an antisemite and racist
Helicopter rides, fucking when?

And American acceptance of niggers, how is that not enough to be progressive?

You're still a faggot. Go take care of your pet nigger refugee and pat yourself on the back you useless waste

Thanks for sharing, very interesting

We know that's you.. no need to be ashamed. Just make your mommy proud cuck

I swear liberals are such little cry babies. I love how they post schoolyard insults like this and think its.clever

Lol the Chinese basically own your country you commie

None of them have kids.....hmmmm

10/10

What war did Canada lose, Cunt?

I'm not defending the disgusting bitch but how retarded do you have to be to think your dad was beheaded by some red-headed white lady.

I don't care if he's 11 or 12, obviously if his dad died it would be international news and he'd be the first to know, he woudn't find out on a twitter link lmao.

Why would Chinese care? Any weakness in white America they should exploit for themselves.

>trudeau
>capable of doing anything

>skilled
>successful
kek

>human
lmao they're just fucking around at this point

>Heroes
>literally the one that let the murder happen to begin with, and ask for more because it's get people blind to them putting millions in their own pockets.

What's C16? Canada exists, man.

>politicians
>heroes
Why are millennials so braindead?

>Eminent domain

>11 years old
>Can't tell that images of his Dad on TV aren't actually his dad

This kid definitely has autism

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>99.9 peaceful
Lmao are you retarded?

I doubt it's intentional by and large. They print what makes them money, ridiculous politically charged nonsense makes money.

>German living in Canada
Damn it's a double cuck

>1 post by this ID

always the same.

look closer, that's not a bitch

These niggers blew up little girls. Don't you think before being ribboned by explosive force of nails that they would ask you to please not let these people in?

>if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world.

How come this sentence always come up in this exact format with no variation or any word switched up and i've seen this exact sentence more than 30 times by now. It's always this exact same wording like it's ctrl+c ctrl+v, like a copypasta. Is it a copypasta ?

On another note. I will not start a family until i own a gun to defend it. Training my body can only take me so far and i will need a firearm to protect my kids. No gun on me, no family from me.

It's pasta

The reason germany takes these ppl in is simple. With the rise of Turkey the menial jobs that Turks did are not being filled. Germany needs migrants who will work for a less than Turks.

There is a problem that the Germans realised in that the number of migrants that are capable of contributing to the economy is very low. Hence Germany's plan all along is to have first refusal on the migrants, pick the useful ones then through EU decree distribute the feckless and criminal remainder throughout the rest of Europe. As we have seen already Germany prospers while the rest of Europe burns, this migrant plan is simply an extension to German already known evil plan.

Few things Ive learned about Germans when I worked with big Gemran companies is that despite some real engineering talent (besides the many poor examples I saw), is the naivete of Germans. You had a good run with the Turks but the migrants coming in now to Germany are a different animal.

They have arrived in your country with a deep hatred of you from the start. Even those lucky and skilled enough know full well that their future in Germany will be limited to preparing and delivering fastfood for drunk Germans. The lucky ones will eventually rise to the rank of taxi driver and so with a vehicle will be more easily able to rape German women; Something of no real concern to German men.

Whilst the Anglos have experienced blowback from their foreign wars they had the good sense to fuck with johnny foreigner over there and not in their own back yards. This is Germanys critical error and will cost them dearly.

Im not particularly pleased or distressed that ultimately the German ppl will once again finding themselves eating dirt and rats off the bombed out streets of some of Europes most banal and vapid cities. The same collective arrogance vanity and hubris that caused already 2 wars this century is simply another iteration of the same dark pathology the germans are unable to free themselves from.

nice deflection, you cunt. That dude rekd your shit, now stfu