HAHA stupid eurotards cant even say you should kill all jews without getting persecuted!

>HAHA stupid eurotards cant even say you should kill all jews without getting persecuted!
>OH NO SOME WOMAN POSTED A PICTURE OF HERSELF WITH A LATEX HEAD LOOKING LIKE DONALD TRUMP ARREST HER ARREST HER!!!!
Literally all amerisharts on this board. Please explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
youtube.com/watch?v=gUcKT2BNcHA
youtube.com/watch?v=huBG3XNL_L8
syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/trump_kathy_griffin_beheaded_barron.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the president, imagine if someone did that for your king.

You're Swedish, literally no one on this board has any obligation to answer to you

Cuckboi

Just because your sister fucks Jamal doesn't mean you can take your anger out on us.
White power

The merisharts are panicking while I'm capping.

fapping*

let me explain this to our stupid ass the best way I can
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

Why would anyone do that?

Hij mag gerust de tering krijgen hoor.

Reminds me of Aphex Twin's Windowlicker video lmao

delayed klm flights?

She isn't being arrested and will not be. Her free speech is respected. If you attempted the same in your country however, you would be sent to jail in a moment's notice. Don't talk about things you don't have and have never experienced.

I wonder what would happen if she did that for Obama?

Why would she?

It's only free speech until you get triggered.

Saying it to "inform" doesn't work in Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=gUcKT2BNcHA

Hold them to their own standards to prove their hypocrisy.

Well in your defense, some people fap to fatty's and traps too

How can you be like 70 years old and still get acne?

Captain Sweden comes here
You can't even question the power of the Jewish finance. Just try it once, you might have a nice "bad goy" propaganda about you

A woman expressing her wish of killing the president is free speech, yet somehow expressing our wish of her having a (smaller) punishment is not.

Woah, must make sense in your swedecuck brain

Marilyn Manson did it first, Kathy is a hack.

why do female "comics" always steal people's material?

youtube.com/watch?v=huBG3XNL_L8

How do you even dare talking you stupid cuck fag swede.

This

Sweden is whiter than USA will ever be

Also fuck off back to the_donald or PTG with your overused cuck talk retard

Sweden is like 60% Swedish, that's at least 60% non white

All I see here is a major cuck protecting another one. Who knows, maybe I should already consider you too to be worshipers of pedophile mohamad. Faggots

ŻQué mierda dices de mí, perra? Te haré saber que me he graduado en la parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en la guerra de los gorilas y soy el mejor francotirador en todas las fuerzas armadas de los Estados Unidos. Usted no es nada para mí sino sólo otro objetivo. Voy a limpiarte a la mierda con precisión los gustos de que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, marca mis malditas palabras. ŻCrees que puedes salir con esa mierda por Internet? Piensa de nuevo, hijo de puta. Mientras hablamos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías a través de los EE. UU. Y su IP se está trazando ahora mismo así que usted se prepara mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que borra la pequeña cosa patética que llamas tu vida. Estás muerta, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte en más de setecientas formas, y eso es solo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo estoy ampliamente entrenado en combate desarmado, sino que tengo acceso a todo el arsenal del Cuerpo de Marines de los Estados Unidos y lo usaré en toda su extensión para limpiar tu miserable asno de la faz del continente, pequeña mierda. Si tan sólo pudieras haber sabido qué retribución impía tu pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de derribarlo, tal vez habrías tenido tu maldita lengua. Pero no podrías, no lo hiciste, y ahora pagas el precio, maldito idiota. Voy a la mierda furia sobre ti y te ahogarás en ella. Estás muerta, hijo.

>Sweden
>still shilling for cultural marxist cancer

Oh snap!

>4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

We're just giving liberals a taste of their own tactics. Honestly don't care about the pic that much.

Based Swede BTFO's Drumpftards
How can they ever recover

It's probably because it mirrors what we'd see from your average ISIS video.

Plus, this.

syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/trump_kathy_griffin_beheaded_barron.html

Fucking with a President's kids is generally considered a "you fucked up" on either side of the political aisle here in America.

she could have made like a pig and apple head thing with funny jokes and whatnot, but nooooo she went full fuckin haji and wanted to do this, WTF YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN GODAMN,