MUH BARRON!!!!

BOOOHOOOOO!!! Go fuck yourself. Millions of migrant kids cry everyday because of your orange dipshit dictator dad, your privileged ass isn't the important one Trump must be executed along with his dumbfuck kids. Muslims matter. Mexicans matter. Liberals matter. Not tRump.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/02/keith-ellison/rep-keith-ellison-correct-demographic-overview-syr/
archive.is/sgzZ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

covfefe

covfefe

covfefe

covfefe

covfefe

Canadians are barely human. I can't even...wow

covfefe

covfefe

Nigger Muslim detected

Yeah but Barron is white which means it actually matters

A fucking covleaf

covfefe

Kk nazi

dumb fucking nigger neck yourself

Fuck off ahmed

covfefe you fucking leaf

Covfefe

>migrant kids
Leaf I have an honest question for you.

Why is it that the boats and hordes of migrants that we see appearing at borders and flooding into Europe almost ALWAYS seem to be 99% fighting age males? I have rarely to never seen any women or children just fighting age males.

If the migrant (((crises))) was even real and not totally manufactured bullshit made up by the same people responsible for destroying the middleast and forcing people from their homes why is it muh childrens are never fucking in these groups?

You and the other leftists like you have been brainwashed. You believe in a reality which does not exist in this universe or any of its parallel universes. There is no migrant crises and these are not women and children or refugees. They ate fighting age islamified males who want to rape burn loot and establish a caliphate I Europe.

The leader of Europe let the in because they needed new debt slaves to replace the collapsing population and thought like Jews always do that they could control these people. They were wrong but they can't stray from the path now it they risk a debt explosion and currency failure. Japan is a case study.

They would rather flood animals into their countries from the third world than try to improve economic fairness for their own people. Think about this very carefully Mr Marxist. Your leaders are liars they do not believe in Marxism or communism or even capitalism they believe in satanism only.

Consider this your only warning. People will not and are not tolerating this anymore. Change is coming and there will be blood.

>Caring about people from half way round the world who have 0 connection to us or our great accomplishment
Do you get wet when it rains in California?

covfefe pakinigger

>migrant kids
Yeah right go fuck yourself you worthless nigger piece of shit
One white child is worth a million subhuman niggers

>Muslims matter.
leaf wtf

covfefe

Covfefe

>Millions of migrant kids cry everyday because of your orange dipshit dictator

Didn't Obongo arm the Syrian rebels and ISIS and fuel the civil war?

Now it's Trump's fault. I guess despite taking in the most refugees in the world, we need to take more because muh children.

Fuck off, saged.

covfefe

u mad white boi?

covfefe

>it's okay when people glorify decapitation in art, because it's part of my religion

Covfefe

covfefe and HEY NSA , over here check out OP

What must be done to integrate leafs into modern civilization?

Clearly, he meant "covered"

literal covfefe

oh wow all those poor women and covfefe

>decapitation
Excuse me xir, you're appropriating my culture

Blue Elebrand is now names covfefe

Dont doubt Covfefe

covfefe goes in all fields, boys

Barron is an innocent child.

Mudslime children and illegals are not

covfefe

Covfefe approves

covfefe

covfefe

>Millions of migrant kids cry everyday
>Muslims matter. Mexicans matter.

But they're inferior, subhuman shitskins. Were talking about a white child here, leaf.

Why can't liberals understand the difference here, Sup Forums?

Covfefe

leaf though i agree with you, libs shouldn't lower their standards to Sup Forumsdemites. That was a dumb move by her and now she has to pay.

Absolute covfefe

>Millions of migrant kids cry everyday because of your orange dipshit dictator dad
Why would they cry if they're legal migrants? Could it be their liberal moron parents and the media manufacturing unnecessary fear everywhere? Or they cry because their fucking stupid parents decide to pop out child after child on $3 a day?
Can you imagine if crazy retards were threatening your parents every day?

covfefe

cofefe

covfefe you gaylord

This is like someone saying "you had enough yet?" while he's getting his teeth pounded out with a billiard ball.

You lost. Period. There is no recovery from this.

LOL OMG they're stuck.

Covfefe

Covfefe

didnt know autistic kids have emotions

Nobody cares about little brown people.

covfefe

I love how linerals think calling people orange and making fun of their orange skin helps them. Do you know how many white people get fake tans just to fit in? And then you mock them for it. No wonder trump won. Youre fucking childish.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

covfefe

This is a violation of your parole.

>1 post by this ID
Sage this shit you plebbit newfags..

You retard. He's baiting lefties to go after his son and make themselves look like even bigger assholes. One day, you will understand this man's 5d underwater Chinese checkers, leaf

Covfefe

We are privileged, we don't give a shit about "other migrants".

They should take care of themselves. Like our fathers took care of us. This is life honey. It doesn't come on a silver plate.
These cunts who can't clean their room room but worry about world problems are really priceless. Get a job and stop crying.

covfefe

Fighting age is pretty much the same age as when you're capable of travelling to white mans country, so that doesnt say anything really

>only men

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/02/keith-ellison/rep-keith-ellison-correct-demographic-overview-syr/

inb4 someone claiming politifact are kikes or were mean to Trumpykins or some laughable excuse

covfefe

Checked. Always archive sources renowned for shilling and clickbait.
archive.is/sgzZ5

>think of the children
>fuck the children of people I disagree with

Leftist morality is fucking pathetic. Kill yourself.

covfefe
everyone knows that only white lives matter. all others should suffer a genocide

baron is too young for this, think of where you were at 11

It's no different from conservative morality you wing nuts

Just ignore him he is either political retard or paid shill by Canadian gov

Covfefe if I ever saw it

an hero yourself

Checked faggot

Covfefe

covfefe

Vv

covfefe

Haha cnn cut ties with her, whats her next move now she has name recognition again? Tour based off this controversy?

Conservatives don't try to hide the fact that they don't care about foreigners.

Eat a dick, faggot.

Millions of brown kids aren't exactly the European prince, faggot.

Thats because Barron has mroe of a chance of growing up to do something with his life unlike some haji who would either grow up to be an inbred jihadist or a low IQ welfare queen in Europe

Congratulations, leaf. Great bait.

Covfefe

covfefe

Holy shit, this bitch is ugly
And what the fuck is up with this "covfefe" shit? Are we being raided by twitter or something?

What is this dank new meme? Also fuck leafs, day of rake is best day

covfefe

Coffeoeojnd

>Muslims matter.
No, they don't.

Trump made a spelling error in a tweet last night.

The left proceeded to chimp out over it.

covfefe