Even tea party supporters are starting to think Trump should be impeached

If Republicans continue to ignore the warning signs from within their own coalition, they will be massively vulnerable in 2018 and beyond.

#ImpeachTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks?page=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_Caucus
youtube.com/watch?v=3IAOJn4l1Ls
shareblue.com/even-tea-party-supporters-are-starting-to-think-trump-should-be-impeached/
archive.is/i06Ht
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((tea party)))

There's no such thing as the tea party in 2017. Did they find klansman too?

You will be crushed by Putin before you see him impeached. You understand it would take a majority which will NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Fake news.

Even niggers hate Obama!

hohohohoholololololol chohol!

Impeach for what?

sage

For treason.

fake news.

SAGE MY DICK, FAGGOT

this desu

I dunno, he's pissed off just about everybody that matters.

interference of justice.

Nah bruv...just common sense. Alan Dershowitz, CNN, Maxine Waters and every other dem that has been trying for 7 months to nail Trump all say there is no evidence. Perhaps you have some evidence?

>same Ukraine poster
>posting shariablue

Sage goes in the options field.

I don't see any of them protesting?

er... for what exactly?

His name is Seth Rich
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks?page=2

>This is it guys! Drumpf's campaign is over!

Even the last teacher clock-boy showed his thing that looks just like a bomb after many attempted tries is islamophobic!

Consensus fishing is so 2016!

(((Matthew Chapman)))

(((Polls)))

covfefe

neck yourself autistic ukie

My fucking sides!

>"video game designer"
>"author"
Before you consider yourself to be in a job, don't you actually have to be in that job? What games or books has he published?

How does Russia's Parking Lot even get to have internetz?

>(((a study finds))))
>1 in 3 people (what is the data behind these numbers)

fake news.

>still bothering with polls

sigh

>There's no such thing as the tea party in 2017.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_Caucus

There are 48 members in the House and 4 in the Senate.

The Freedom Caucus has 31 in the House.

WTF are you on about?

Because pence would be president, after that Paul Ryan. Even impeached they will still win.

Majority coming in 2018. Republicans are losing favor across the country. Trump is an anchor around their necks. They either cut the rope now or they go down with him.

Covfefe

>There's no such thing as the tea party
Are you this dense on purpose? Or ust shilling for a party than never thinks about you at all? Of course the fucking tea party exists. It's a president clinton that does not exist.

LOL...repubs just keep winning. Is your definition of winning barely losing Wisconisin? Just you wait and see...we'll be back!

Where's the sauce you useless faggot ?

Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe Covfefe

HOLY FUCK YOURE RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=3IAOJn4l1Ls

No source.

OP is a faggot

Putting a little something special in the options box for you OP

shareblue.com/even-tea-party-supporters-are-starting-to-think-trump-should-be-impeached/

2018 is heavily slanted in favor of the Republicans, it would take a miracle for Democrats to get a majority in just the Senate.

archive sources with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait. archive.is/i06Ht

>We'll be back
>With shrinking support for Trump and growing anger over Congress fucking up everything
Repubs are finished for this election. Maybe they can come back in 2024 or 2030.

No they're not.

>shareblue

Never noticed how nice his teeth are.

>Vox and Salon told me so, it must be right
t. Bubble Inhabiter

The (((media))) says Trump is finished every day for the last year.

I think it was one of these guys

Hahahahaha I love falling for bait

Oh the irony. You're living in the ultimate bubble and have no sense of what's happening outside of it.

what the fuck, demonic possession is real, what the hell is wrong with his eyes?

>TRUMP REALLY FINISHED THIS TIME
>MSM since Trump came down the escalator.

What the fucking fuck did you just say about me bubble boy?

Fake news. I'm in a Tea Party chapter that keeps connected to others all around America and this was never brought up. Fake news and click bait.

>Majority coming in 2018
delusion
> Republicans are losing favor across the country
is that why they keep winning?

I don't think the 2018 election will be as sweet as last years but I always enjoy seeing dems lose their shit

kys

I thought repubs were finished in 2016? No one could vote for a big orange meanie!

Out of ammo already? Damn son. Weak game broseph desudesudesu

The (((Tea Party))) was successfully dissolved by the Republicans in 2006-ish. The entire movement was completely overhauled and crammed into the establishment. It'd be the same article if you typed "Neocons want to impeach Trump".

>fake news
This is literally from the shareblue website. Doesn't even qualify as news

Kind of sad that the democrats had to stoop to hiring ukranians to shill for them. You're fucking terrible at it.

Your country doesn't even exist, shouldn't you be off fighting "Russians" in your civil war instead of playing on the internet?

Pro tip: learn how/when to use parentheses

A poll? My God, those things are always so accurate, it must be true!

He was using them to indicate that the tea party is Jewish controlled at the is point and thus (((echoes))) you fucking newfag

blumpf is finished

>tea party
>Jews
Almond activating intensifies

voter ID Cali and its game over for the Democrats

Yup all those rural tea party voters are now full fledged D.C. inhabiting neocons

I hope he gets impeached so I can go over to T_D & laugh my ass off. Also because he's a fucking jew.

Checked and kek'ed

If anything this should tell you the tea party and leftists are of the same vein of controlled opposition, not that they are right.
And I think you know this, because this is propaganda tier. You can tell when it's an user trolling for (you)s (I've done it before), but this is certainly some faggot shill who thinks their MAN tier propaganda works on a bunch of NEETs who don't believe in the holocaust.
You are in the wrong place

>MAN
MSM*

>a fucking jew
Bin that edge m8 or I'm sending the Internet police after you. If there's one thing I hate more than bong faggots it's unlawful hate speech under the Public Order Act 1986 Part 3