Covfefe

Meme this shit, and lets find out what it means.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DH9FUdF_jg
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973GUATEM02004_b.html
academiccommons.columbia.edu/download/fedora_content/download/ac:100507/CONTENT/econ_9899_006.pdf
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Vanadium cobalt iron&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU
books.google.com/books?id=FVcz_-CeSlcC&pg=PT180&lpg=PT180&dq=pbisrsr&source=bl&ots=ycKb2zzHo0&sig=jSAXbZNsD6R4RDyiVZne5Q2rlok&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMl4y85ZrUAhVJl1QKHcGNCAAQ6AEINTAC#v=onepage&q=pbisrsr&f=false
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobelium
americanelements.com/iron-cobalt-vanadium-alloy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We do know what it means...PRAISE KEK

HE'S HERE

PRAISE HIM

Wew

African frogs were used to determine if a woman was pregnant in the 50's. The same frog can also change genders if the male population gets to low.

Maybe also thats the recipe for the alloy needed for teslas energy generators, maybe it has superconductor properties under certain achieveable conditions

1 part cobalt
1 part vanadium
2 parts iron

Someone should try it

Covfefe is a code word... anyone have the key? The fefe is the clue... how many words have endings that repeat two letters like that?Something ending in "Eded" perhaps? So "XXXeded"? How many others?

Which once of you faggots did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8DH9FUdF_jg

TIME TO INVEST IN VANADIUM

Related to paris accord?!

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973GUATEM02004_b.html

academiccommons.columbia.edu/download/fedora_content/download/ac:100507/CONTENT/econ_9899_006.pdf
Co V Fe2

FYI just to spell it out.
Atomic weight for Co is 27.
Vanadium is 23 and Iron is 26. 2 parts iron is 52
So 27,23,26,26 or 27,23,52... or add them all up and you get 102 which is atomic weight of nobelium

Quite a few results in wikileaks for all chemicals mentioned in Covfefe
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Vanadium cobalt iron&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&include_external_sources=True&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results

Can anyone read that? What does it say?

guys you did not listen

It was a typo of coverage you memeing The_Donald faggots.

My god people work fast. There is already a covfefe.com selling covfefe merchandise.

>covfefe.com

Praise Kek Krautz

nice LARP

Covfefe is a company that will pioneer time travel in the future based on Trump's research and it will be headed by Barron. You heard it here first folks.

It's in his autocorrect list so obviously he's used the word before, asshole.

books.google.com/books?id=FVcz_-CeSlcC&pg=PT180&lpg=PT180&dq=pbisrsr&source=bl&ots=ycKb2zzHo0&sig=jSAXbZNsD6R4RDyiVZne5Q2rlok&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMl4y85ZrUAhVJl1QKHcGNCAAQ6AEINTAC#v=onepage&q=pbisrsr&f=false

link to the book

Those are some aesthetic tunes

wew, sounds pretty nice

>you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobelium 27+23+26+26=102 periodic table of elements 102 is Nobelium

This it means This and I am the voice of God Trump is Just my stomach you fat ass Americans

CoVFe2: It's the key to his time travel technology. We need to figure out how to synthesize it.

the world's autistic now

I Cleary need to lose weight around my midsection .Because I'm having digestive problems . American you are full of shit , and I just took some laxatives. May as in the month of May . "Cooler heads" Canada Cold Climate Prevail. Also I turn 31 this Summer How appropriate May 31st . Stop stealing my thoughts you fucking kids get off my lawn ! Yes God is a living breathing human being and you are all pissing me off since I 'woke' up

COVFEFE!

It talks about the history of the world since the creation by God. And He uses quotes from Genealogia deorum by Boccaccio.

No It has ADHD because you kids are too noisy. Someone get me a personal trainer so I can get America back in shape again !

Bump

In all seriousness we have a crazy amount of technological innovation in the pipeline. Unlimited Nuclear fusion based eneergy is 3 years away (probably closer to 5 years when you account for revisions) solar is 6 doublings away or 12 years away from being able to burden entire global energy load. AI developments and robotics can cause a quantum leap as they improve. Quantum computing is here but who the hell knows how to use it. So Time travel may be only 20 years away or sooner.

Co V Fe Fe
americanelements.com/iron-cobalt-vanadium-alloy
+ double Iron(y?)

And if Time Travel is even 200 years away that means it potentially already is here if the future civilizations bring it to us. Which means don't worry about a thing because time travelers will most likely save the planet from blowing up provided it occurs slowly enough for them to jump in a time machine and stop it from happening!

It's a secret reference to pepe

I'm really at fucking RAGE

I Googled the numbers, and first link was to T_D Reddit.
They lurk here, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU FAT LOSERS, GET OUT OF Sup Forums YOU'VE RUINED IT ENOUGH

It means drumpf is a retard

co5fe2

Capitalism as it can!

>be emperor God the 7th Trumpet
>tfw when every is shady , keeping secret and all
>illuminati.jpeg
>fired comey for x raison
>behold his computer
>he is in the top 10 illuminaty drocoserpant
>mfw
>see file named TRIGGER CODE SOURCE
>see covfefe
>tell the whole world via twitter
> mfw trump just activated all the almond in the world with some secret satanist mesmering

I really hate you back to the future faggots

The TV trope always tries to tie a loop to the main timeline. If not impossible, as it shits on the law of conservation of energy and some other stuff (which you could bypass by using an information transfer, but it's still iffy), The likely outcome of traveling back would be to create (or move to, depends on how you look at it) another timeline the very instant you leap. So no, you can't modify the original timeline where no time travelers are because shit doen't rewire itself, picture a worm of causality with infinite branches on it sides you can access by contaminating its domino process.

>(((Abramson)))

Every fucking time, every fucking time no exceptions