Anyone have any idea what Anderson Cooper is really jockeying for in the background?

Anyone have any idea what Anderson Cooper is really jockeying for in the background?

A solo new years gig? Another male?

fox nes just reported shes fired from the CNN xmas new years deals, and from their channel

BEND THE KNEE

He's a journalist with standards and calling out something he finds offensive. Not everything is tinfoil and backroom deals nutcase.

He's a Vanderbilt, just so you know.

Actually he is CIA

that's funny shit faggot. ha ha ha

> journalist
> standards

ha ha ha ha

>Anderson "Just Stick it in My Pooper" Cooper.

What a sissy.

CIA doesn't trust faggots. Anderson Cooper and his dead brother were passed around by his mom at parties and that's how he got connections.

Tell me about Coop! Why does he put it in the ass?

Anderson Cooper is maybe the single most obvious action-taking Catholic shill to have ever graced the television. whenever he comments on something, you can be sure there's an agenda.

the weirdest part is you know he's really into gore? beynd the scope of his "journalism" CIA-reer. I remember reading something about a time he was abroad in some shithole, and noticed a particularly disgusting rotting corpse. he got down and his hands and knees, took out HIS PERSONAL CAMERA, and started taking pics. from the sounds of it, he was getting REALLY into it. probably had a half chub if not a raging erection.

when somebody noticed him doing so and commented, he feigned shock with himself. "Oh my what has overcome me! I must totally stop doing this sort of thing"

Im sure this twitter post if 100% genuine though

anyway I'm pretty sure this is his way of hinting to others in the know that this whole Cathy Griffin debacle isnt actually a debacle - it's an event engineered with an outcome in mind. basically the secret society equivalent of Grafitti.

he did the same thing with the Sandy Hook shooting/ Minerval poster. and when Al Roker's chainloader broke, Cooper felt the need to offer up some commentary.

why does he feel the need to say anything? would people automatically assume that because CG did some shit, that AC should suffer the backlash?

I recognize that they hold some queer event on New Years together, so theoretically he could have posted this in order to distance himself from backlash were she to appear with him this year. but if the public's opinion of CG is so poor, why would they have her host it?

I bet this is some faggot acceptance shit. he's gonna host the event with his bf

This senpai. Coop is a spook.

the CIA doesnt trust anyone. their focus has always been on controlling people without having to trust them, or even be on good terms with them. certainly without having to continusouly pay them.

they love faggots because they tend to be sexually promiscuous, and thus even easier to bait into fucking an underage boy, which is filmed/photographed and then used for blackmail purposes.

why do you think all these politicians are pedophiles? it's not an accident. they are selected for (without their knowledge) and then compromised. when they are no longer of use, their dirty little secret comes out

Cooper does an OK job reading the script from the telepromter though.

But i think he is not spontanious enough to have his own show.
A rather cold character.

This, but no surprise that trumpcucks have no concept of this, since they idolize a morally vacant manchild who behaves like a 12 year old girl.

Now they are trying to cover their asses. I think Anderson Cooper and Wolf Blitzer need to step down, we need less white males and more diversity

>standards

LOL This has to be bait

If they get him his own show he's going to turn it into Ru paul drag race in a week.

god i hope so