CNN Just dropped the griffin

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

>their new years coverage was cringe thanks to that try-hard

>comedienne

D-D-DID THEY JUST ASSUME HER GENDER!!!

Attacking comedians for making offensive jokes. If only you manchildren were smart enough to realize how hypocritical you've become.

THIS. Kathy is a hot ginger mama. You neckbeards took this too far. I shall ruin you Sup Forums, believe this.

I'm not attacking her senpai, this is CNN's fucking decision. I'm just standing back and watching the free market respond to some dumb, edgy joke.

>p-please stop using our own weapons against us, goyim!
>we're not going to stop attacking you with them, but you wouldn't want to be like us, would you goyim? :^)

The ovens cannot burn hot enough, kike.

Post Source

I checked CNN twice in last 30 mins nothing on website.

Just checked fox also cant find confirmation.

Im a little disappointed this was blown up. Offense over jokes is bullshit.

This is a total war. There are no innocents.

Styx was right again
>"I'm not offended by the Kathy Griffin piece, but she will lose her career"

Then we cannot expect the same back. Which means all the rape jokes, racial jokes, sex jokes, anything people feel like claiming offense against needs to stop.

Which is fucking retarded.

We don't act like ISIS making terrorist style threats against the president you stupid nigger

women are not funny Sup Forums is a wahabi board she should be stoned

Post Source you Kikes

if only you beta faggots were smart enough to realize feigning outage doesn't work on us. get fucked, retard.

btfo

>Please stop using our tactics!!!!! Noooooo!

Eat shit, it's just good clean fun.

WTF who's going to cuck the Coop on NYE now?

Monarch programming related to MKultra. These threads are being destroyed in /pol. Right now the shilling is as intense as during the blockchain investigation. GET IN HERE! NOT A DRILL!

Link has info concerning the investigation:

dropbox.com/sh/svflt495bbom7iz/AACNiF55YEJUX3JDdaWVSgGLa/new data?dl=0

>CNN actually does something right

That was in no way a joke. There was nothing comedic about it. It wasn't even dark humor, it was completely serious and not ok at all. She wasn't expecting laughs, she was expecting praise from the left. She is trying to play it off as 'just a joke' now that she realizes how bad it was.

Well its on foxnews now.

>watching pc liberals eat themselves alive.
We didn't start the fire blah blah blah.

>The Downfall of Kathy Griffin is all Trumpcucks have to make themselves feel better as they all get put on domestic terrorist watch lists for being members of Alt-Right Terrorist Cells and Trump is on suicide watch

Your lives are sad...thats funny

This is a d list Happening. Not really notable t b h

>Making Jokes
I dont give a fuck about Trump but this isnt a joke, its really not that funny at all, its just a bitch trying to be edgy and get attention. With that being said i dont give a fuck whether she keeps her job of not

alinksy's rules for radicals rule #4. turnabout is fair play.

now kill yourself faggot.

Offensive to who? Speak for yourself homo LMAO

>Im a little disappointed this was blown up. Offense over jokes is bullshit.

>yfw you realize this is all a clever set-up to blame Trumpcucks on being "too sensitive" and justifying their over-sensitivity on everything else forever

>"They got Kathy Griffin fired because a simple picture offended them! And they call us the easily-offended ones! Oh no, poor Kathy!

Hey look it's another turn the cheek Catholic cuck. Go fuck yourself. If the enemy uses a weapon against you, you use the same weapon against them till the stop. Thats how deterrence woks.

She should be allowed to do it and offend people as much as she wants, which is exactly what she did. However, it doesn't look good for a news station that's trying its hardest to pretend it's not biased.

>If only you manchildren were smart enough to realize how hypocritical you've become.
Do you EVER stop projecting?!

I'm sorry, traitors to the Constitution have no rights.

This times a billion