I have an alibi mr. FBI agent, I was here on Sup Forums shitposting

I have an alibi mr. FBI agent, I was here on Sup Forums shitposting.

twitter.com/TMZ/status/869944090267238403

what n word?

nagger i think

does this rich bastard even have security?

$20 million dollar home.
Brentwood.

still a pavement ape.

I got money a spic did this.

>No-game
The ultimate insult to a black man

Fucking laughed so much, thank you for your good sense of humor

This would never happen to Jordan.

I think we can all agree who the real GOAT is now.

n00b obviously

Lol. Serves him right

Get ready to get BTFO LEBUM

I fucking erupted with laughter man. That was good.

I am little suspect this might be a "whatcha doin rabbi?" sympathy ploy.

Ofc, I don't care if he can shit Mona Lisas on que out of his ass or of he can fly, as long as he's being a cunt, he's getting no respect.

They should vandalize everything he owns. Have some fucking modesty, you god damned nigger. You throw a ball for a living, you are not that fucking important, mate

well, if the nword fits..

weird that they wont spell out nigger but will spell out all other racial insults.

Well jews actually spent his entire life tearing this nigger down because he left in "free agency" (kek) or some shit for another team.

Obviously they still spun it into their little NBA fixed-sport narrative successfully, but I'd wager the kikes actually did this one.

Hey LeBron, whatcha doin'?...

whatcha doin' LeBron?

Instead of "nigger" they should've really written "n-word".

>>>

this. this needs to be a thing. and now.

bandwagon cunt. them pels are coming for blood

N word?

NBA?

Tha fuck?

Who?

>Jordan gets his own dad killed by his gambling debts.
>LeBron has a losing record in the finals (but he is going to repeat this year, guarantee it, put your money on it)

Neither can be GOAT. The correct answer is Lola Bunny, bitch went hard in Space Jam and is undefeated all time against the Monstars

His house has to have security cameras at the very least. If this was not filmed then it gets very suspect very quickly.

Sounds like just a ploy by (((Adam Silver))) to generate interest in the finals. Smart money is on a 6/7 game series with LeBron winning it all to help his (((legacy)))

>losing record in the finals
>plays passive as fuck randomly, despite being one of the most physically gifted athletes ever
>lets his teammate fuck his mom
>gets mad, joins a super team
>never get a winning record in the finals with said super team
>scores 5 points in an NBA Finals game
>has easy as shit competition
>is a whiny bitch to the media, players, coaching staff, and front office
>won't let his son play football because "muh concussions"
>no hairline at age 25
>shitty shoes
>sponsored by a shitty drink (Sprite)
>said Sprite commercials are shit quality
>spray paints "nonon" on his own home to garner attention
is there a sports "star" more pathetic than lebum james?

I got money that HE did it

$20 says this is another false flag

Hey Rabbi!

M8. I would care but i don't even care anymore.

African Americans have been put on a pedistal and rammed down peoples heads only to turn around now and try to pretend they have never been represented.

>is there a sports "star" more pathetic than lebum james?
Yeah, le 3-point chucker man

>>lets his teammate fuck his mom

I remember being on some NBA boards at the time with LeBron cucks going wild basically screeching for someone, anyone taking Gawd Jordan's throne.

Aside from his epic L's and fumbles in playoffs, and he truly is a gifted loser, he really knows how to lose in a weirdly satisfying way....when the news broke about Delonte...

I mean.........

I mean......................

I mean...................................

I remember back then he used to sport his fucking foot wide headband at some ridiculous angle, to cover up the hairline.

He truly is the greatest faggot ever to win championships. Of course he's buddies with faggot nigger Jay Z and similar trash. Subhuman. Won't ever touch AIR.

Oh shit, get ready for ESPN to devote 72 hours of programming to tell us why this is the worst thing ever.

I did it

This nigger most likely lives in a secure gated community with a 100k surveillance system. Did they check the chimps' hands for paint?

>bashing LeBron
I'm okay with this

>defending MJ as a bastion of decency compared to LeBron
MJ is a degenerate gambler who had to serve a year and a half suspension for gambling that the NBA covered up as "taking a break to play baseball", and it got so bad his father was killed over his gambling debts. MJ was the best basketball player ever but don't act like he was some saint

PTI put Tiger Woods' latest fuck up on the pharmaceutical industry, so I'm pretty sure this will spin w/absolutes too.

>MJ is a degenerate gambler who had to serve a year and a half suspension for gambling that the NBA covered up as "taking a break to play baseball", and it got so bad his father was killed over his gambling debts. MJ was the best basketball player ever but don't act like he was some saint

Stay mad faggot.

No athlete ever will reach Jordan's impact.

Stay mad. Gamblers killed his father meme is my favorite story. Stay mad Nowitzki.

Jordan was "degenerate gambler" who is earning more $ today from Nike / Jordan deal in ONE YEAR than he earned from NBA in his ENTIRE CAREER.

LMFAO. Kill yourself or bow down in front of the most perfect killer athlete ever.

The most ruthless competitor.

The most aesthetic competitor.

The ruthless executioner.

The merciless hustler.

Fuck your life.

wtf I love diversity now

>No athlete ever will reach Jordan's impact
Fuck off nigger with your pavement ape hero. They don't call Wayne Gretzky 'the great one' for nothing

Nobody south of Niagara falls remembers him anymore. Sorry bruh. You fuckin leaf...

>No athlete ever will reach Jordan's impact.
Probably not in basketball, but I can name at least 20 soccer players with a bigger worldwide impact than jordan

>but I can name at least 20 soccer players with a bigger worldwide impact than jordan

No.

Those are temporary faggot green pitch slaves, they have 5 years of prime service life and then their names remain legendary in pubs where football bums talk about "you remember that goal".

Ronaldo 2 is the only player that is global and HAS potential to remain ultra famous once his career is over.

Are you aware of what I just posted? If he makes more money now, from Nike, than from NBA in his prime, where he was by far the best paid athlete in the league...are you aware of what that means?

I hope you know....that he last appeared in a basketball game 15 years ago.

Let that sink in kraut.

And let me know what the fuck will little faggot Messi or that metrosexual ultrafag Ronaldo 2 do 15 years after their last game.

LMFAO

no you cant.

narcissist

>Let that sink in kraut.
I'm American

Ronaldo, as much of a metrosexual crybaby as he is, will absolutely be a household name worldwide long after he is dead and will continue to have massive endorsement deals just like Jordan does

"Show me a white guy who's never said "nigger" and I'll show you somebody who has never lost a bet on a basketball game".

Waaaa my gorillion dollar second mansion had a word written on it that you hear repeatedly in today's popular music.

So someone spraypainted "N-word" on his house? I call fake news. If this really happened, they would have wrote "nigger".

>household name worldwide long after he is dead

Oh man........the levels of delusion............

hey tyrone