Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
youtube.com/watch?v=U5AKAh0gnHk
ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?480121-Gingers-redheads-and-Islam-Why-so-many
thecenterforthearts.org/about/venue-information/veterans-memorial-auditorium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, just saw that in drudge.

Don't mind me, just passin' thru.

Goddam, the right is shilling hard today.

What do you mean?

no one is shilling anyone, but when CNN fires you for making Donald Trump "joke", then you know shit hit the fan.

Wonder what the backlash would have been of someone like her did that with Obama

What gets me is they invested so much in this 'photo shoot' expecting a different outcome. I guess the left just got used to ruling by intimidation and fear for so long that this might somehow boost her career. I dunno.

>it's just a joke guys!
>if we say it over and over then the controversy magically disappears!
Who the fuck does that as a joke? Only ideologues who mindlessly eat up "hate Trump and his supporters" narratives would laugh at something like this.

What's funny is she lost her job. What a dumb cunt

The right doesn't have to shill. It's liberalism that's so unpalatable that it has to be shoved down our throats with spam bots and astro turf shareblue bullshit.

winning*

The left literally wants to kill a democratically elected president.

Thank God they like to eat themselves alive.

Did trump get jew powers when he visited Israel?

CNNN blarsted her arse the fook oot

*holds magnifying glass up to one incident* THEY DO IT TOO! SEE! SEE THEY'RE AS BAD AS THE LEFT! THEY DO IT TOO! SEEEE

Lefties got used to being in power while Obama was in office, didn't notice the floor collapsing beneath them when they lost the house and senate; now they are realizing how much shit they're in now that they have lost the executive branch and can't handle it.

I've not seen anyone commit career suicide on this level since Michael Richards and Paul Rubens. The latter was brought back into the kike fold a few years later, Kramer is still being BLACKED.

Not an argument shill

same thing should have been done with Snoop Dogg few months ago

Im not even mad at political satire or commentary through music or comedy or whatever but when bunch of old unfunny farts (comedians) and used up musicians try to jump on bandwagon just to boost up their dead careers i can just smile when it backfires at them.

But where was joke?

Dude, where you been?
Kramer redeemed himself and made peace with all, remember?
youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

>joke

Seemed more like a death threat to me, user. Not good. Imagine if the severed head was Obama or Hillary.

They did fucktard.

Hanoi Jane did worse and got away with it.

She looks like a fucking tranny. I swear white women just end up looking like men.

If only it was Samantha B. Even my libtard sister hates her smug ass. She treats opinions like they're fact, and she fell for the >muh russia meme.

wait, did CNN invest in the photo shoot and then fire her? that's fucking rich

ITT: Butthurt Trumptard Snowflakes

Wasn't really a joke, it's pretty fucking sinister actually, considering Presidents/heads of state are actual targets and do put their lives at risk to opposing factions within society that disagree.

Distasteful and wrong and the idiot should be fired for it, in fact she should be charged with incitement. It's by proxy endorsing ISIS beheadings that parade around severed heads. Even being a fake it's inciting and pretty obvious what is meant by it.

No one would fucking dream of doing this to Obama.

We got her fired. How can we be butthurt?

Nah, I figure it was just her 'crew' or cult or whatever promoting each other.

Also, what the fuck is it with redheads and Islam?

She's a fucking terrorist.

as a long time cnn viewer and huge fan of kathy griffin i am appalled that CNN is now PRO TRUMP, obviously shown when they chose evil trump over kathy. #CNN #ConcealedNationalistNazis

Why is CNN so sexist? Oh my god I literally cant even

What is even going on here?

>firing from CNN is punishment enough

No way, nigra.

She made probably a couple grand per appearance on CNN. That shit wouldn't cover the electric bill.

Better to go after the other revenue streams to really make this shit hurt. As it stands, all she'll do is get speaking engagements at your local SJW den.

That traitor never got what she deserved, bitch should have never been allowed back into the country. Let her live with the commie gooks she loved so much,

drumphies btfo ;^)

it was supposed to be "art". twitter.com/tylershields is the brains behind it and no one seems to give this cocksucker any grief over it

fucking leftists suppressing free speech

Press S to spit on grave

I'm not sure, but I think that's called a Dutch Oven.

>The right doesn't have to shill.

all of politics is shilling, that some losers promote for free for some rich fuck (who doesn't give a shit about them), like the cucks that they are is another issue.

it's not a joke, you dipshit. it's art, at least in her mind
>oh, but I'm so sensitive, think of the children
consider suicide

Yeah this fucker needs to pay as well. Kathy Griffin is a fucking moron for agreeing to do it but it was this cocksucker's idea.

Are you going to commit suicide when trump wins again in 2020? ;p

source or gtfo

Who?

grumpfliks ftfo

Works not done, faggots. Please call and/or help spread this. I got it from Twitter, but I have no normie book.
please call her venues for her show and ask why they support anti American statements and the normalisation of violence. If you don't live in this country, you can shoot emails or help it circulate on normie book.
Make these people play by their own playbook.

jej

Man I just love watching the left destroy itself.

This is fucking bullshit

How am I going to watch New Years Eve now? Every year it has been a tradition to watch the funny antics of Griffin and Cooper. Thanks for ruining my holiday assholes.

The ONLY celebrities that I know of that regularly killed obama on stage are fucking GWAR, and the difference is, they did it with EVERYONE. Clinton, Bush, Obama, hell, the night before election I found their AV club video where they have a robot hillary and robot trump kill each other while they perform. They get away with it because both sides are killed. Its satire. This fucking washed up whore did it for attention and political brownie points from her cuck comedy friends, washed up hacks like franken and colbert.

Threadly reminder that Kathys stunt was to give the left something to denounce so that they seem more moderate

>americans have free speech they said

>"Hate speech/threats are NOT free speech" (((THEY))) have said.

shes not being arrested over it, people are pissed off is all

youtube.com/watch?v=U5AKAh0gnHk

Motherfucking scumdogs

-When a right-winger does something controversial it "OMG WHY ARE YOU SUCH A PUSSY GROW THE FUCK UP SNOWFLAKE"

-When a left-winger does something controversial it "deserved"

Nice stuff. She did a stupid joke, but she shouldn't get fired for it.

This, people have the right to fire someone that they deem isn't good for their business. Government doesn't have the right to arrest over things people say. Free Speech hasn't been violated.

How about you go outside and celebrate it with others you fucking autist?

Free speech means the government won't jail you.
Free speech isn't without consequence. Just ask Richard Spencer about that. The left punishes people for speaking their opinions, it's about time we make them play by their rules.

Kathy was signaling to ISIS members that she wants to support them to attack the U.S. She got what she deserved, and hopefully they check her e-mails and shit and catch her in contact with some terrorists.

I'm a retard, where's the video?

The kings of space sleaze. Even multiple deaths and music going in the shitter cant stop them. They will outlive us all.

right wingers are the new SJW lol

barron is so handsome

lol I'd hate to be her publicist or agent right now.

This exceeds the term 'career suicide'. This is a whole new level - like decisive career murder. Like taking your future earning potential and just pumping it full of bullets.

What an idiot. Just wow. How far into the moonbat libtard bubble do you have to be to pose like you're in ISIS and you've assassinated the president - and think it's funny and cool?

And really, what *is* it with redheads?
ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?480121-Gingers-redheads-and-Islam-Why-so-many

this

It's all because Obama was black. Rational people withheld feedback and criticism. They arrogantly took this as support for their positions as opposed to the mere rational self-preservation it was.

you must not be able to read a room well...

CNN is a propaganda outlet. They need to pretend that they are impartial when pushing their messaging. She fucked up and ruined that image by doing this jihadist beheading photoshoot, hence why they fired her.

She isn't a child.
She made a decision and she exercised her right free speech.

However, while I agree with and will defend her right to make this... We do not have to like it, and it is also our right to say what we feel about it.

There are consequences involved with making decisions, and she should have thought of that.
Getting fired is her own fault, she absolutely deserves it.

Cut her head, take a pic, make a christmas card to send to her family

is not just a stupid joke, and that's really not the reason for being "triggered" either, if you can't spot the many layers of irony and hypocrisy in that picture then your cluelessness has no cure

Using the enemy's tactic does not make you the same as them. It's just fire with fire.

Just now I looked at the schedule for the Grass Valley Veterans Memorial Auditorium. Guess who's playing there on June 16.

thecenterforthearts.org/about/venue-information/veterans-memorial-auditorium/

His name is Seth Rich

Yeah, but we didn't have Twitter back then.

SJW's made the rules, now they must live by them.

I thought the dutch oven was when you fart and then hold the bed covers over your head.

It is also the left who started this. I know many conservatives and centrist who have been harrassed or had to leave a job or school because the harrassment was to much.
Once they started attacking peoples jobs and livelyhoods they made it fair game to destroy their lives short of killing them. This is a literal culture war. pick your side because even though there are many perople across the political spectrum, there are only two sides right now. And our side has vets, cops and the brains. their side has feeelings.

non-retards can subvert the rules easily and always will, but the common liberal is too braindead and will get burned. this is ganna be the best 16 years of a presidency ever

>gets fired for literally one (1) day
whoa

sure whatever you say to make you feel better

Give me a celebrity who worked for the MSM that was holding a bloody head while quoted saying "I want Trump's head bloody and detached from his body" and filmed saying "we need to go to Mexico, like now". She knew EXACTLY what she was doing and it was not in jest/satire.

Why is the right such pussies when it comes to these things? Lefties go straight to advertisers and complain to get things canceled all the time, why does the right never do the same thing? KG's stupidity having reprocutions is an oddity for the left. There should be a sticky thread here with nothing but contact info for crazy lefty advertisers to contact.

Both sides have equal leverage in the arts, sciences, and philosophies. We should be working together to combine our expertise to create better solutions for our society not finger point and use debate tricks to support shitty candidates that are just party puppets.

So the left loves Islam so much they're stealing their ideas.

I rest my case haha
this board is satire

The 1st Amendment defends the right to speak without fear of legal prosecution. If Trump put her in jail because of this photoshoot it would violate her rights. She doesn't have the right to make money no matter what she says.

what she didn't know was ISIS is a CIA proxy so they gutted her

>if you kill the bad guys, they win

Kek, she thought she can get away with anything because of the anti Trump shilling.
Hope she gets sued or something

Nah, this kind of thing here? Would have been decried vehemently at any time in US history. Long before SJWs.
At no point could a person have done this and really gotten away with it. Ever.