Fag says Morrissey Is Dead To Him

That's it, lads, he's ours now.

> Morrissey was an inspiration to Martin Rossiter, whose band Gene share many fans with the former Smith. But after years of right wing blethering from Moz, Martin has had enough

> Sadly but unsurprisingly, in his statement about the Manchester bombing Morrissey is guilty of dog whistle Islamaphobia.

> Morrissey advocates a cricket green England, an England where we tolerate immigration in small numbers, an England where it's exotic to have a 'brown' neighbour? If he believes that, he should have the nerve to say it rather than taking the gutless route and insinuating it.

archive.is/C8oY0

youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=cJRP3LRcUFg
youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI
youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=3GhoWZ5qTwI
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU
youtube.com/watch?v=3JOl3YaDCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jybpepm0DQs
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

such a great song.

Moz is boss

I've never heard of them before. Do you have any other songs from them?

based as fuck

real artists are always reactionaries

Ahh, I know this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJRP3LRcUFg

youtube.com/watch?v=TjPhzgxe3L0

youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI

youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

youtube.com/watch?v=3GhoWZ5qTwI

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU

Quintessentially NRx. How could artists his age not be appalled by the way things turned out.
youtube.com/watch?v=3JOl3YaDCQI

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

youtube.com/watch?v=Jybpepm0DQs

We are the last truly British people you'll ever know

youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

Bengali, Bengali
Bengali, Bengali
No no no
He does not want to depress you
Oh no no no no no
He only wants to impress you
Oh...

Bengali in platforms
He only wants to embrace your culture
And to be your friend forever
Forever

Bengali, Bengali
Bengali, Bengali
Oh, shelve your Western plans
And understand
That life is hard enough when you belong here

A silver-studded rim that glistens
And an ankle-star that...blinds me
A lemon sole so very high
Which only reminds me; to tell you
Break the news gently
Break the news to him gently
"Shelve your plans; shelve your plans, shelve them"

Bengali, Bengali
It's the touchy march of time that binds you
Don't blame me
Don't hate me
Just because I'm the one to tell you

Oh...
Shelve your Western plans
Oh...
'Cause life is hard enough when you belong
Life is hard enough when you belong here
Oh...
Oh...
Shelve your best friends
'Cause life is hard when you belong here
Oh...
Life is hard enough when you belong

>Morrissey advocates a cricket green England, an England where we tolerate immigration in small numbers, an England where it's exotic to have a 'brown' neighbour? If he believes that, he should have the nerve to say it rather than taking the gutless route and insinuating it.

"Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, England for Everyone!" people are the fucking worst

Such as?

From the article:

*"If you walk through Knightsbridge on any bland day of the week you won't hear an English accent."

*Talking about the Jimmy Savile abuse investigation, saying: "2013 enlightenment can't be applied to dark and dim nights of 1972, otherwise every singer who ever slept with a 14-year-old would suddenly be behind bars – and that would take a lot of bars"

*To Q magazine he said he didn't "really think, for instance, black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other."

*He described the Chinese as a "sub-species"

*He has expressed his admiration for Nigel Farage and his divisive immigration policies.

*He claimed the BBC, were biased against Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in a TV debate stating "Last night Marine Le Pen easily won the French election debate. Today both the BBC and CNN say Macron won the debate. This is precisely why mainstream news media outlets cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Their private agendas are more important than facts, reality, or their duty to the people."

BASED BASED

TS Eliot, Wyndham Lewis, Ezra Pound. Do you even Bowden?

He's a fucking idiot this Martin fella.

The Smiths were always a reactionary band; they hate reggae and dub and black music of the 70s and 80s in general and wanted a return to jangly 50s guitar music.

Their entire aesthetic was one of old pre-mass immigration England.

How are people just realising this about Morrissey? It's been obvious from the beginning. God people are dumb.

I don't get why people are so surprised by Morrissey. It's no secret what his views are.

They can't cope with the idea that somebody can be talented, clever AND right-wing, it blows their minds, so they tell themselves he's being ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Yeah there's that, but it's not like The Smiths hid their distaste with modern life. They were open about it and liberals are only now realising it because Morrissey says some stuff.

You know what it's like, you can talk about your distaste for modern life, you just can't mention the elephant in the room or you're a racist and beyond the pale. He's been saying these things for years - he said that Breivik's killings were nothing compared to what KFC do every day. He genuinely doesn't give a fuck, it's so refreshing these days.

He has enough money to not give a fuck. He can say whatever he wants.

They have always been based, I wonder how long until wearing a Smiths shirt is on the same level as a DIJ shirt or something.

True, and he lives in LA and has a cult following of Mexican gang members. Funny how things turn out.