Comey Bombshell

This is it - the beginning of the end for Trump. What do you think Comey says?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLI2_MGz-E4
unz.com/article/israel-interferes-in-our-politics-all-the-time-and-its-never-a-scandal
consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/seth-rich-plot-thickens-dc-insider-confirms-complete-panic-highest-levels-dnc
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/
jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is a faggot. sage

kys

>This is it - the beginning of the end for Trump

Says the increasingly nervous man for the seventeenth time this year

I have a feeling.
Tonight's gonna be a good night.
Tonight's gonna be a GOOD night.
Tonight's gonna be a GOOD GOOD night.

>A anonymous source that did not want to be identified...

>A mysterious entity from Nebula X who is familiar with Comey's thought patterns...

>Damning information about the Trump presidency has been revealed to CNN via a seance in a haunted house...

>Do these tea leaves herald Trump's impeachment?

>"It's the Chinese character for 'he steps down'!" - Maryland woman causing a stir with photo of cats litter box with cat shit seeming to spell obscure Chinese legal term.

Did you really just fall for the "unverified sources" meme?

Drumpf. Is. Done.
It's over for him!

>comey is going to admit to lying under oath

Oh no!

Trump said: "I hope you can find it in your heart to drop the Flynn investigation."

Hardly a fucking bombshell or a smoke grenade. It's hardly a fart in the air, but the media has realised that this might be their one and only chance to get Trump out of office. So they'll amplify this by a factor of 1000 and say he needs to be impeached.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLI2_MGz-E4
What do you have to say to this blatant perjury?

Good.

Comey will verify he is guilt of perjury and obstruction to justice.
All it took was for him to get fired and publicly humiliated to say these things.
What the fuck is integrity?

I don't think Comey will survive this week

F

This will go two ways.

>Comey confirms that Trump told him to "let go" of the investigation.

>Comey will confirm that he told Trump, three times, that he was not under investigation.

Which one is the biggest "bombshell"?

Perfectly phrased answer to avoid perjury
>we hear opinions
>in theory
>"stop for political reason"
>"very big deal"

It's literally so futile it's funny, no president has ever been removed from office and they expect this to happen in a congress ocerwhelmingly controlled by the presidents party

Top kek it's such a fools errand it almost defies belief. And since they have decided to spend the first year of his presidency on this they Will have nothing come the midterms. Or 2020

No platform, no record of success, no power, no support. Just a big nothing burger from several years back that turned out to be nothing

Absolutely stupid and hilarious, I love watching the politicians crash and burn

THIS
is
CNN

basically.

comey fears loretta lynch, she will have him killed unless he testifies against Trump

Asking him is not a crime even pressuring him. It's not obstruction if nothing actually gets obstructed.

>private conversation between two people
>leaked by anonymous sources

THIS IS IT

DRUMPF IS etc etc

because he actually knows how to use words

this is what happens when you think trump makes any sense, you stop listening to what is actually being said and just put your own meaning onto everything somebody says, you're acting worse than liberals

>CNN.
>Unamed source.
>Comey's behavior over last five years.
>Congress controled by Conservatives.
>No Impeachment (again).

Christ liberals are morons...

Figures a leaf would give a fuck about cnn.

at this point...
why don't we just contact CNN with all sorts of inside knowledge about trumps 'crimes'
They'll basically believe anything now
Let us be the messengers of Fake News

Maybe he'll tell the truth for once:

>I've been lying for the Clinton's my entire life. I owe everything to them. I'd give them my life to protect the pedo ring, if necessary, and I'd lay it down willingly. Hillary is my personal Jesus.

Comey is the hero this country needs, but not the hero this country deserves.

Where do you think the mi6 dossier came from?

>Comey will say nothing of importance
>Lugenpresse will claim it means the end of Drumpf
>impotent rage from Democrats

I don't think it's bombshell worthy. He obviously didn't say "drop the flynn thing or you're fired"

If he said "hey man, lay of flynn bro" that's no big deal. Seems more of the later than the former so far.

Also, comey was a media slut who loved power. He needed to go.

I've thought about this, but haven't looked I to it.

Where do you submit news stories/become a 'source' let's see what we can get away with.

How hard could it be to half ass some credentials and feed them bullshit.

>BAT MAH SAUCES

>What do you think Comey says?
Read the article, dummy. CNN is already telling you what to think. What, are you too smart to fall for the suggestive language or something?

Why are all you babies afraid of anonymous sources all of the sudden? You fucking loved them when they were revealing stuff about Obama or Hillary. Fucking hypocrites falling for kike memes.

The faster this idiot and his family is out of office, the faster we can get back to BUSINESS.

Post archive links, people

just like the memo right? surely drumpf is done right?

i mean...a source says comey wrote a memo about what trump said. that has to hold up in court!

oh...the memo was fake news? well...um...COMEY PLANS TO CONFIRM TRUMP BOMBSHELL!!!

that should hold those leftist retards long enough to forget the fake memo thing

No.

That's nothing compared to the two scoops bombshell, he'll be fine.

Comey would have committed a felony If Trump did 'pressure' him and he does not report it.
Just say'n...

This dumb pussy knows he denied that previously under oath right?

I think Comey will say that you're a faggot leaf

We did something similar previously. When the dems got desperate and opened up a submission form so people could talk about their trump encounters

I only have a shotgun and a buck knife. Can civil war wait? I'm not quite ready to go innawoods just yet.

considering that flynn most likely will end up in jail, i'd say this is still pretty relevant.

>no president has ever been removed from office
there are some who resigned, now why do you think they did that?

If you are not ready with a 12ga and a Buck knife you are already hopeless

I'm so fucking done with this shit, fuck America, fuck the world, fuck the future, fuck you. The world could fall into the hands of a fucking leprechaun, I don't give a fuck. I hope hell exists, so all of you faggots burn in there for eternity. Fuck you, one more time.

I mean, I can make do, but I wanted to at least get a sidearm first. I'm a pretty resourceful guy, but the better I can handle myself...

There is one who resigned and what Nixon did was far worse

>covered up a break in of his opratives to the dnc hq
>orders his ag to fire the special prosecutor investigating HIM, then fired the ag when ag refuses then fired the prosecutor
>gets suppenoed for recordings of conversations in his office about watergate coverup and delivers the tapes with 8 minutes literally cut out of the tape

He actually obstructed justice, tampered with evidence, covered up a crime etc etc .

Firing Flynn when it turns out Flynn inappropriately was engaged with some Russian shit? And even so the investigation thus far has found nothing inapropriet went down?

How is any of that even remotely close to watergate? Answer: it's not

OP is a massive fgt.

i agree that bringing him down on the obstruction of justice charge alone is a bit much.
but this case will become more similar to watergate once trum himself gets implicated to this whole mess.

remember, kushner is in the same boat as flynn right now. you think this is all a coincidence?

What is all a coincidence?

Right now all I'm seeing is that it's apparently illegal to talk to Russians even if what you talk about isn't illegal

I had no idea until 2017 that speaking with Russian diplomats wasn't okay

>SURELY THIS IS THE END FOR BLARNARLD FROMPF
sage faggot

what kushner did was illegal under the logan act.

>The logan act
>ever convicting anyone under the logan act
>still thinking rule of law matters in Washington

Lol please Austria

How to respond to unfavorable news about Trump:

>blame anonymous sources or leakers
>call it fake news
>call somebody a shill
>imply liberal hypocrisy
>bring up the election
>deflect to Hillary
>post an image of Colbert with a silly spelling of Trump
>blame the Jews

>CNN
>a source says

think before you post

comey let it slip the case was fixed comey was fucked from then on.

What the fuck are you going to be saying a week from now when Comey is on live T.V. incriminating our pitifully retarded president in front of the entire country? Fake news? 2 scoops?

Shut up u Hillary shill! It's fake news and jews are behind it.

And yet it always is sage

Are you implying that the Republicans will have anything that resembles a record of success? They have literally done nothing substantial. Health Care is dead in the water. Travel ban is a failure.

it's not illegal to talk to them but it sure is illegal to lie about talking to them on your security clearance disclosure. Flynn lied, Kushner lied twice, Sessions lied under oath about it. Remember the Russians also ran a coordinated fake news and social media propaganda campaign, they hacked into the DNC, they hacked and stole state voter registrations. They had millions of bots posting on social media all shilling for Trump. But no, it's just a coincicidence all these people lied about these meetings and telephone calls with the Russians. It's all a coincidence that Kushner was setting up a secret backchannel that the FBI couldn't monitor with the Russians. It's all a coincidence Trump changed the GOP's stance on Crimea. Wake up faggot.

He's gonna say: Trump did it, I'm going to jail.
Trump asking him to do something is not ordering him to do something. -> Fully legal.
Comey failing to report it is illegal.

They've tried over a dozen times and they are never able to substantiate it. Seriously. Give it up. Theres no russia collusion.

T. Lifelong democrat who wants to get back to work improving his party

he'd be bitter about getting fired and will have 0 sources and evidence, merely using his past position as credibility.

no bombshell at all. as usual for the (((media))).
4 months in... no evidence of russian hacking - NONE. Any Leftrolls who think otherwise- please provide your very best evidence.

FBI still has not been allowed by DNC to examine their server, CrowdStrike an obvious joke.

etho: no evidence 'collusion' while every normal business deal or communication with Russia is blasted by the (((media))) which NEVER discusses actual Israeli meddling

unz.com/article/israel-interferes-in-our-politics-all-the-time-and-its-never-a-scandal

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate
but THERE IS evidence that the leaker was murdered. As well as (((media))) near silence and an obviously hamstrung investigation.

his name is SETH RICH
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/seth-rich-plot-thickens-dc-insider-confirms-complete-panic-highest-levels-dnc

LAST UPDATED 31-MAY.
Proof that DNC manufactured the Russian controversy in June 2016

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

I'm gonna say the same thing I am now.
Prove it or GTFO..
He's gonna make a fool of himself again.

>4 months in
They've been investigating since last July..

Travel ban is going to the Supreme Court and it will be upheald. Cause it's not illegal. Healthcare will pass and trump has been dismantling the fed gov from inside

Sure the republican congress is being...well congress but they still have trump

>CNN
>a source says
>CNN
>a source says
>CNN
>a source says
>CNN
>a source says

There is no proof that he Russian government is behind any of those hacks

And if Russian media trying to support trump counts as "influcining" then the state medias of every European country helpignclinton also "meddled"

This is a witch hunt through and through. If there was something substantial I would be all four an impeachment the more exciting and chaotic Washington is the better.

This is just a waste of time

>a source says
>CNN
What is it like living with severe autism ?

>MUH EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE
Wow so it's LITERALLY NOTHING

Sorry sweetie, but none of that is true.

So trolling aside, you all honestly believe that Comey is more likely to lie about what happened, than Donald Trump?

nothing to see here. Trump's no crook. Who could use a nap? I sure could. Gettin' really sleepy.

>be butthurt about being fired
>try to get back at the person who fired you
WOW REALLY MAKES ME THINK

Comey is still up the DNC's ass.
If he talks, he's incriminating himself more than he is Trump..
Fuck off shill..

>he's incriminating himself
for what?

Why would you even care? You most likely don't know the first thing about running a business.

Comey won't directly lie, but he'll use as many weasel words as possible to imply things that aren't actually true, and avoid any questions that would directly contradict these implications by saying they're too sensitive to discuss.

Fucking massive shill thread . . .

>logan act

Hey that's bretty good Austria, did you watch a youtube clip of Colbert for that meme?

He'll have perjured himself in front of congress as he's already stated there was no obstruction.

He had to report it if Trump ordered him to do it.
He didn't report it.
If he now says Trump did order him, Comey's going to jail for not reporting it sooner.

And there's also the perjury:

In other words, he'll come off as a total bullshit artist yet again.

Do you think I should trust Trump more than Comey? Trump cant even admit making a fucking typo. The guy lies all the time. Trump asking Comey those things seems EXACTLY like something Trump would do.

Butthurt, pretending not to be butthurt, the natural habitat of trump fags.

Comey is going to quote donald trump saying things. The things he says might not be outright incriminating. but Donald will deny having ever said them, but will refuse to make the denial under oath, even though he hinted at having tapes of the exchange.

Screencap this.

Isn't that the guy with the shining? Who gets axed in the movie?

many of your so called fake news sources also ran with that. not that you would know rite?

yes, but even in the op it says "pressured", not ordered. i don't get the impression that anyone ever talked about outright orders to stop the investigation (which would make for a very extreme measure by trump anyway).
again, i do agree it's a weak charge.

just to be sure, in what context did he state that?

If he didn't order him, nothing happened, and the entire thing is BTFO...

Always a leaf

>..a source says.
Wake me up when you got something CNN,

Trump has Comey's tapes:
> jerrypournelle.com/chaosmanor/recovery-opinionanalysis-on-comey-and-draining-the-swamp-a-note-on-education/

Because CNN verifies their sources to make sure they're legit. Just because a source doesn't want to be publicly named doesn't mean it's unverified.

>CNN
>Legit
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA