Take a Redpill, Leave a Redpill

Rules:

Post a redpill/conspiracy you DON'T believe in
Post a redpill/conspiracy you DO believe in

>Interdimensional Reptilian Overlords
>The PGA is an elaborate cockfighting scheme for various public and private MindControl/MKUltra programs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qWLGnP_PjA
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04&t=506s
historyisaweapon.org/defcon1/bernprop.html
books.google.com/books?id=u6b1bVz8djwC&pg=PA251&lpg=PA251&dq="virus 23" memetic&source=bl&ots=mpPQhXTqZS&sig=ViGfMW4x146WTG-YnwLFL1MRlEA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH9JKSu5rUAhXmj1QKHbr2Br8Q6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q="virus 23" memetic&f=false
vimeo.com/129609470
vimeo.com/124736839
vimeo.com/127098837
vimeo.com/129280982
youtube.com/watch?v=XfBx2C9Gsek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The jews aren't trying to destroy the white race
>Sup Forums is full of fat autistic losers bitter at the world

that's my 2

I think americans don't actually have an ability to shoot down icbms.

I think reptilians and insectoids are plausible.

>flat earth
>jews and stuff

Better
>flat earth
>flat earth is a jew conspiracy to make ppl don't belive in real conspiracy like 11/9

> i don't believe in anything that relies on numerical coincidences for proof
> i believe one man's blue pill is another man's red pill, i.e. another interpretation of reality

>The holocaust never happened
>The holocaust needs to happen again

>Jfk shot by his driver

I'll take it a step further

>ICBMs don't even exist

I don't believe in: The Germany is the enemy of the white race meme
I do believe in: Everything Alex Jones says

Why don't you think icbm's exist?

>negresses make ideal wives
>niggers are subhuman

Don't:
>Holohoax
Do:
>Jews did 9/11

i DONT believe that monocausal explanations for complex phenomenon are useful.
i DO believe that there's a monolithic jewish conspiracy that makes everyone think that monocausal explanations for complex phenomenon are useful, and that this conspiracy is responsible for all the problems in the world. every. single. one.

fist post worst post

Even better
> flat earth is psyop based on Bateson's and McLuhan's research that put the recepients in a Double Bind which then destroys their metacommunicative circuit and makes them schizophrenic

>Flat earth is just a kike psyop
>Flat earth is older, more reasonable and scientific than the Freemason globe theory

I wanna go again
I don't believe arming a society's citizens is a good idea
I do believe arming a society's citizens has benefits

Is a good example of one of these monocausal explanations something like "it was the Jews! " or something like "it's caused by man made greenhouse gases!"

prove the curvature of the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=3qWLGnP_PjA

>jews behind everything
>almost all history we know was made up in 19th century

Just change who you let be a citizen, make strict gun safety and healthy nationalism requirements for staying a citizen and the cons of gun ownership drop away. Also no black americans, statistically speaking.

earth is a toroid

agreed except the jews need to be gassed for the millions of lives they destroyed and are destroying in the west

>Edward Bernays invented 85% of all degeneracy in our culture
>invented celebrities
>invented the idea of the president being a famous entity
>invented fashion
>invented individualism
>invented marketing that makes people feel special by purchasing things

Here's a documentary on all of his crazy shit. The first 5 mins are about sigmund freud because that was his uncle
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04&t=506s

This is Edward Bernay's book. Crazy shit in here

historyisaweapon.org/defcon1/bernprop.html

Sure, why not?
Still, not in charge of something important

fpwp

lurk more
pic related: its you

you would agree that they are over represented and are some of the richest family dynasties in the world though

Woah it's like you are quoting 1984, they are controlling the present to control the past, they control the past to control the future. Deep man, besides the Internet existing and history through technology generally getting more accessible.

Actually before I get too comfortable in my non dystopian world I should read about communism on Wikipedia and make sure it's still recorded in history as Jewish tricks.

Planet Nine (Niburu) will return with the Anunaki. The jews are working for the Anunaki and are preparing the world for the return of the Anunaki ruling the world again. DMT is the only way for us to communicate with the machine elves also known as zetas ( grey celestials) who try to warn us for the return of Niburu and the destruction it will bring, polarizing our planet because of the magnetic field of Niburu colliding with ours. What profit does it gain for the jews you ask? The Anunaki has promised the jews the real promised land ( not fake degenerate Israël) the land of milk (diamonds) and honey (gold), planet Nibiru itself.

Covfefe and Kathy Griffin are manufactured distraction, but from what?

>That Russia hacked or had anything to do with the US election
>The holocaust didn't happen as people say it did, all the evidence says that the deaths in the camps were intentional and Hitler even offered and tried to set aside land for all the people he was sending to camps or out of the country

Individualism is certainly a mistake for the masses, but great men being individualistic helps society.

I dont know but the twin towers were turned to literal dust, they did not collapse and Im 90% sure that there were no planes involved

Basically amounts to the same thing as tight gun restrictions and letting them still be citizens. Personally I think it should only be reserved for the very best of people, and cops should also be very special and revered people. Whoever is allowed the tools to so easily and effictively kill, should be held to extremely high standards. People who don't drink and do drugs ever for example, and take rigorous psycholical tests. No system is 100% foolproof but I think it should be very restrictive. The befenit I see in a heavily armed population is the decreased risk of invasion, which is a pretty big deal, no question about that. I would start handing them out when shit hits the fan though.

Real rich colonial dynasties with old money just use them as proxy, now they import indians and muslims to represent corporations. Look at microsoft chief executive, it's the next eternal enemy masses would be mad at.

>the holocaust didn't happen
>The EU, UN and liberals are actively trying to destroy western values and replace them with cultural marxist bullshit through education, hollywood, mainstream media.

Handing them out to your untrained masses that before the threat you thought were too degenerate to have then? Nah I would go Swiss version and have the whole population armed, half trained in anti aircraft / anti armour, all committed to the roll of cursed soldiers for an occupation that may last longer than their lifetime. I should watch that aussie rip off of red dawn again.

>That Russia hacked the DNC or had anything to do with the US elections.
> The Mandela Effect (It's creeping me the fuck out man)

DELET THIS

faggot

>Illuminati is behind everything
>Jews are behind everything

i believe this nigger for the digits confirm his redpill.

also
>jfk was shot from the storm drain.
>nine one one was done by the same people that killed jfk.

Not all globalists are Jews. Hitler was a stooge for Britain to be the fall guy to destroy nationalism and create Israel

You guys don't know how far the meme war goes back. You're 26 years too late. This book is from 1996.

books.google.com/books?id=u6b1bVz8djwC&pg=PA251&lpg=PA251&dq="virus 23" memetic&source=bl&ots=mpPQhXTqZS&sig=ViGfMW4x146WTG-YnwLFL1MRlEA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH9JKSu5rUAhXmj1QKHbr2Br8Q6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q="virus 23" memetic&f=false

This is from 1989.

>The world truly is run by tall white aliens, who are actually benign, but believe themselves far above us. They are a dynasty of trans humans from the days of Atlantis/Lemuria.
>The Jews are actually the biggest victims of all. Their ethnicity was hijacked by the most evil families on Earth.

your actually retarded do you understand how horizon's work?

For an observer on the ground with eye level at h = 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m), the horizon is at a distance of 2.9 miles (4.7 km). For an observer standing on a hill or tower 100 feet (30 m) in height, the horizon is at a distance of 12.2 miles (19.6 km).

It would be perfectly visible if you are above sea level which he obviously is in that video

i DON'T believe in the global warming is fake meme

i DO believe in ((them))

>flat earth
>Rothschilds

and to add onto that its incredibly obvious by the video it's self that the water is covering up the lower part of the buildings/streets/shore

just how dumb can you be

>UFO's
>The NWO

t. mossad

men are the reason why western women are shit. you enable their bad behaviour by rewarding it with at attention, affection and gifts, and by not telling them to get the fuck out with their bullshit. until women are fixed, society is doomed.

Never change

This. Adam and Eve is a good allegory. Eve isn't held responsible because she wasn't given the message by God. Adams sin was being weak and listening to her degeneracy.

> Jews control the earth
> Mandela Effect: we live in a time loop created by AI in teh future

No, he is at ground level, standing at the beach. According to the curvature hypothesis he should not be able to see the buildings 30 miles away. Yet he can.

>muh metaphors and shieeeeeet

Worse, he actually blamed God for putting Eve with him. That was the inexcusable sin.

This is some SCP level LARPing

>that last (((>)))

>it's the jews
Will a lot of the people responsible for what's happening are Jewish , I don't believe it is because of their faith but rather because of their ideologies .
>time travel exist and some great scientists like Einstein were time travellers.
I don't have any proof of it but as technology increase exponentially , it becomes more and more possible.
Also pic related is a great source for redpills.

Pic de Finestrelles – Pic Gaspard (Ecrins) | 443 km.
AUGUST 3, 2016 ~ MARK BRET ~ LEAVE A COMMENT
Current world record of distance landscape photography

Barre des Ecrins at 440 Km from Finestrelles peakThe silhouette of Barre des Ecrins (4102 m) in the middle left of the image, from Pic de Finestrelles (2820 m) at 440 Km, before the sunrise. In other pictures, more left other summits a little more far away.

By Marc Bret (Beyond Horizons team)
Camera Panasonic Lumix FZ72 @ ISO100 – 1/250
Lens zoom integrated 1200 mm – f./2.8
Date July 16th 2016
Portraying the silhouette of the Barre des Ecrins from the most distant possible summit of the Pyrenees and get a new world distance record has been for us the last most recent target. The result is counted in the image.

This proves the earth has no curve but is instead a flat plane like we always have known it to be.

>We can overcome climate change (point of no return was passed a long time ago)
>Ron Paul and Alex Jones are controlled opposition

>WTC was a controlled demolition
>Zaha Hadid actually knew about slaves working on FIFA 2022 construction sites and was poisoned in Miami by Al-Qaeda operatives on order issued by Qatar State Security. NSA covered that up.

> i believe one man's blue pill is another man's red pill, i.e. another interpretation of reality
not even a conspiracy

This game predicted so many things. I'm almost starting to believe in that one.
Also , I do not know much about the CERN conspiracies theories, could someone give me a quick rundown?

>reptilians and insectoids, more like jews and jews
>Social Marxism will never fucking work. Malaysia is a great example. We fucking hate each other.

We have no real understanding about the universe:

>Why it exists
>How it came to exist
>What it's made of (matter ratio)
>Why it exists the way it does
>What caused the moon to form
>Why we have water
>Etc ad naseum

Is that even a conspiracy theory? I thought it was a well-established fact that shooting down an ICBM after it's re-entered the Earth's atmosphere was pretty much impossible.

Anyway, here's my two

>Not all Jews are malevolent beings, and have the potential to be more productive members of society than any other non-white race. Although just like how there's a small minority of white people who are racially aware and act to preserve their culture, there is a subset of ethnic Jews who see many things as their birthright.

>Terrorist attacks perpetuated by our enemies are extremely beneficial to our cause, and if Antifa started perpetuating them we could finally enact a truly right-wing Government in the United States

Israel developed the tech with US money and gave it to the US, look up Israels various missile defense systems.

>The jews (Israel) aren't trying to destroy the white race
>The New World Order is using Islam to destroy the white race

Salman Abedi is just some guy somewhere and they keep taking pictures of him and filming him and saying he's a suicide bomber named Salman. He probably lives in the middle east or Libya and has no idea :D

I see what you did there

It's all real, not fake news. A little research will confirm this. BTW you guys are all serving the goal of tearing down capitalism and establishing a classless, moneyless, stateless society A.K.A. full communism (remember Bannon wants to destroy the administrative state.) You're going to love it, it's win-win all of the time. You're going to get tired of winning. Humanity's potential is greater than we can imagine.

vimeo.com/129609470

vimeo.com/124736839

vimeo.com/127098837

vimeo.com/129280982

Here's some infotainment to give an idea of what deep memetic engineering is, focusing not the phenotype (text, image, etc) but the memotype, the underlying structure of the concepts and components of the meme. The format of the video itself is important. Our work is invisible but has popped up in so much media to prime the normies into understanding exactly what's going on. We're now putting the final touches on our grand project, so that the understanding of the memespiracy converges from numerous ideologies and perspectives via different but congruent discriptions, such that they all arrive at the same horrifying conclusion of imminent apocalypse because capitalism has reached the absolute limits of its scalability and is much too big to fail. It must be dismantled before it crashes and causes mass death.

One example is based Kojima's work on Metal Gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfBx2C9Gsek

>The Jewish conspiracy

>The threat of globalism and foreign intervention on the western world. Our sovereignty is being attacked.

Great Graph.

There was Another Founder father that hated the Jews.

>No tidal bulges?

No shit. The tides would have to rise miles to be visible at that distance.

>inb4 the mountains aren't visible, it's fake.

>aliens are really demons
>demons and aliens are both real

>Didn't actually invent any of that shit

>t. never been on a plane
Retard