DEMS KILLED SETH RICH

then made up the Russian hacking story... while refusing to hand over server to the FBI...

4 months in... no evidence of russian hacking - NONE. Any Leftrolls who think otherwise- please provide your very best evidence.

FBI still has not been allowed by DNC to examine their server, CrowdStrike an obvious joke.

etho: no evidence 'collusion' while every normal business deal or communication with Russia is blasted by the (((media))) which NEVER discusses actual Israeli meddling

unz.com/article/israel-interferes-in-our-politics-all-the-time-and-its-never-a-scandal/

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate/

but THERE IS evidence that the leaker was murdered. As well as (((media))) near silence and an obviously hamstrung investigation.

his name is SETH RICH
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-22/seth-rich-plot-thickens-dc-insider-confirms-complete-panic-highest-levels-dnc

LAST UPDATED 31-MAY.
Proof that DNC manufactured the Russian controversy in June 2016

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d9xcm/breaking_ive_found_evidence_that_the_dnc/

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-war-on-iraq-conceived-in-israel/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-a-complete-list-of-all-the-many-questions-surrounding-seth-richs-brutal-unsolved-murder/
mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/news-media-in-blackout-mode-over-seth-rich-revelations/
consortiumnews.com/2017/03/08/fresh-doubts-about-russian-hacking/
marchfortruth.info/take-action/
counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/
archive.is/qS4T5
youtu.be/FM5KKrtvAuI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe#Bribery_charge_in_U.S._court
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney-and-melanie-morgan/2017/05/stopthescalpings-announces-operation-fight-with-fire
infowars.com/seth-rich-murder-could-expose-democratic-party-corruption/
youtu.be/tAXmncv3SkE
interamericansecuritywatch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H2kykGg6zQo
youtube.com/watch?v=tMNcr0p-8E4
youtube.com/watch?v=hSO6EEzQby4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Prove that wikileak got the emails from Russian hackers or that Russians hacked the DNC at all.

pro-tip: you can't.

that's right, you can't.

but I've been assured by our media that it was the Russians!

expect shills to flood this thread with bullshit about the new fbi investigator

bump for reddit (I know...) update link

good shit.

This whole villify Russia/Putin shit is largely driven by International Organized Jewry.

Given that jews give 50% of money to dnc and were 8/10 hillarys top supporters, and given their quasi-control of the media and Deep State (the broader MIC) one would have expected some good (fake) evidence by now...

but a lack of evidence is no reason for Leftards to respect the results of an election, wot?

Regardless of Trump:

we should all be frightened at the way in which the 'Russian hacking/meddling/collusion' story is unremitting across the media..

on ZERO credible evidence.

This is all a ZOG/Deep State coup because they want endless war.

Trump may well give the Jews that control him their war on Iran, regardless. Based on lies the jew run media will peddle.

Iraq was about Israel - not oil, and not the petrodollar which us mathematically terminal anyway.

unz.com/article/the-war-on-iraq-conceived-in-israel/

Bump

always bump seth rich threads

oh looky its another seth rich thread trying to push this ALREADY DEBUNKED conspiracy. what's the matter? are you guys trying to slide more important news?

just note that there are HUNDREDS of people dedicated to report all seth rich related hashtags on tweets on twitter and that your accounts there are getting suspended at extremely high rates.
even seth rich's family has requested that people just respect them and stop with this extremely retarded conspiracy.

LOL come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Let's give it a rest and return to what we do best on Sup Forums and MAGA.

Flak always heaviest over the target.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-a-complete-list-of-all-the-many-questions-surrounding-seth-richs-brutal-unsolved-murder/

not going away

mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/news-media-in-blackout-mode-over-seth-rich-revelations/

no matter what you try.

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

oh its you again

There's no doubt that wikileaks got the Dem emails - which the (((media))) was *desperate* to not actually cover

www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com

and that the muh Russians stuff was DNC fiction.

First of all the 'evidence' of Russian hacking is literally non-existent (which is not the same as saying they def did not do it)..

you have assange, craig murrayand the technical arguments made on reddit and elsewhere...

If no hack, if it were a leak...

this undercuts the entire MSM narrative on Russia and the Leftist/Neocon efforts at a coup so we can have endless wars for energy companies and Israel while illegals flood the country

Will someone please post the meme for me if all the unsolved murders in dc .. divided black/white?

Not the one you wanted but close

consortiumnews.com/2017/03/08/fresh-doubts-about-russian-hacking/

bump

Tyvm

Look, you sound like the archetypal cocksucking shill. Loves sucking the globalist dick. I'm not against gay people, okay, I love them they're great folks. There's something about this fairy hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. I wanna tell this shill: Hey listen asshole! Quit saying /pol and I - and I never use cussing in 22 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.

Sounds like fake news to me

Sage

Indeed, user

There is not a lot we can do here until more evidence unfolds. There's been a lot of larpers talking about this but Kim or Assange have to step in to solve this.

yeah, we know.

just check g-2.space

soild work. check it out for your self, and you'll be convinced

Assange started this.
Seth's murder and the moment Julian broadcast his name to the world,
are equally important.

Now I have this one too, thank you.

Bumpng for the shills to stay upset

>less than a month
how do you fucking retards live with yourself?

covfefe

huh?

what point do you *think* you've made?

For the time being, maybe its best to have a thread inviting Dems to offer best evidence of russian hacking and trumps collusion.

they believe without evidence because the corporate media is bullshit.

it also uses science-based brainwashing techniques.

I am impressed with the sheer number of Leftist mediastories calling this a 'conspiracy theory' as they pump out user-sourced stories re eeevil Russia.

Be nice to see smoking gun evidence, sure.

???

well you genius, what do you *think*?

bump for great justice.

they're afraid, fellow patriots. there's a reason for that.

I'm crashing the March For Truth muh Russia march this Saturday in Vegas. Anyone else down?

Nevada - Las Vegas
California- San Bernardino, Ridgecrest, Victorville, Palmdale

Their site has their times:
marchfortruth.info/take-action/
Don't let these buttfuckers get any publicity without Seth's face in the background. Also a good opportunity to identify the organizers.

Dear Leftist trolls:

This isnt about Trump.

This is about an unsolved murder quite possibly related to a possible **leaking** of emails rather thank a 'hack' which the corporate media and War Party have ignored and maligned with unusual fervor...

Remember when liberals were anti-war?

Me neither, but here, if it was a leak, not only is the muh russia stuff bullshit..

IF this is what happened we then must truly wake up to how controlled and yellow our news media truly is.

And maybe the Left could spend 5 fucking minutes asking if we are being lied to by a CIA minded, Corporate (and sure Zionist) media.

Again.

Did they?

There is no evidence either way.
Would be nice though.

Democrats say: Those that control the narrative control the nation.

Here is their plan:
1. flood US with ISIS type labor ( so they will become their need army.

2. Control all the news.

3. Overthrow our legitamit government.

4. Give the southwestern US to blacks.

5. Spread pedophilia legislation.

6. Let AntiFA and the like control the streets.

7. Take property from the wealthy to give to the poor without consent.

8. Make it illigal to speak out against it.

If you think I am kidding check out what the same ideology and actions are already taking place in our European friends lands.

Damn Skippy
U mad

disagree.

there is significant evidence the emails were leaked and not hacked.

see the teddit link at top.

I was a Bernie guy.

I'm a classical liberal who dislikes Trump and thinks he's full of shit.

But to dismiss the notion Rich was the leaker and murdered for it, before considering any evidence, while prooiting the 'Russia did it' shit on zero evidence...

is dangerously idiotic.

Best agnostic/skeptic article I've read on this:

counterpunch.org/2017/05/19/seth-rich-craig-murray-and-the-sinister-stewards-of-the-national-security-state/

Who put Lou's here?

Always archive blogs with a reputation for shilling and clickbait. Thank you.
archive.is/qS4T5

That's an opinion that you have formed, and it's not unreasonable at all.
I adore Trump, but I also cannot determine who sourced the DNC material to Assange.
I'm not implying it was Russia, or Seth. I don't know and likely never will.

Bump

hey guys, redditor here

if you want people to take your shit even slightly seriously maybe don't decide to bot every submission in the_donald on the same day. Bot one or two a day consistently.

When there's nothing from the_donald at all with significant votes for weeks and then on a single day the front page is flooded by 6k-10k the_donald submissions it's pretty goddamn obvious that the votes aren't legit

That is all, you may resume your conspiracy circlejerk

WND is serious about investigating the Seth Rich case through its conclusion. You can help us through our new GoFundMe page starting today!
source wnd.com

>1 post by this ID
>Relevant af
>covfefe

God I can't wait until Drumpf gets impeached and the Democrats take over. Your new leader in 2020 is going to be so far left it will make Trudeau and Merkel look like libertarians.

>FBI DESIGNATED SETH RICH AS A COOPERATING WITNESS

youtu.be/FM5KKrtvAuI

1:00

Bump

I can't wait. Maybe the Republicans will finally turn back into the party that invented the EPA.

Bump

bump

what was his name?

Actually John Ashe was set to appear in court for some phase of his own corruption trial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_Ashe#Bribery_charge_in_U.S._court

snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

im literally scared for the future. there are too many people saying russia had nothing to do with the election. that is like so unacceptable. where is the evidence? everybody knows. they know putin was interferring, they know flynn was going behind backs. how hard is it for you guys to understand. there are so many investigations into this. where theres smoke theres fire. and where there are chimneys there is sometimes smoke. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

Leftists are not liberals you senile old burger.

Hannity continues his investigation and gets some serious help fighting the liberal fascists.

mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney-and-melanie-morgan/2017/05/stopthescalpings-announces-operation-fight-with-fire

>THE RUSSIANS DIDN'T HACK THE DNC YOU FUCKING GLOBALIST C U C K S! WHERE'S THE PROOFS!
>oh but the Democrats 100% definitely murdered Seth Rich. No I don't have any evidence but Sup Forums and /x/ said so.

Seth. Rich.

bump

Assange has the answer.

Don't you know that smoke clouds your vision?

infowars.com/seth-rich-murder-could-expose-democratic-party-corruption/

Have not looked at this. Corsi joins Roger Stone via skype

fuck off shill. another retard who doesn't want to point out that it was the fucking REPTILIANS WHO KILLED SETH RICH

If you're in the middle of it. Trump and his team are the only ones with clouded vision

bumpulus maxai

COVFEFE

BUMP AS FUCK.

John Cena

Broskeeeeeeeeet the answer lies with John Ash. check his info aka email accounts aka social media aka The bigger is our guy.

Fuck you Google I said Nigger Not Bigger

OK. So we're just waiting for KDC to release what he has?

George Webb is Live
youtu.be/tAXmncv3SkE

Bump

Bump Bump Bump it up Bump the Seth.

seriously i've never seen Sup Forums get so caught up over a dead jew.

and for what? fucking nothing.

Where is he? What's the latest?

Bump

He's a human being. Who laid down his life for the truth. I respect that. What have you done leaf?: Fucking nothing.

I thought Sup Forums was to track down camera footage of the Nigerian identitied by George on a video a week ago... DC cameras near DNC or Democratic Caucus before Seth was killed. But maybe the Arrest of Car Theives in New York and New Jersey where the Nigerian was Arrested.

ot: interamericansecuritywatch.com/

not sure what he is talking about on this. Recruiting of kids going into International Relations or spy agencies.

4 sets of computer leaks Democrat Causucs, DNC, Clinton Foundation, Podesta

5 Awans working in Congress IT, but ties to ISI Pakistani intel and threats to mother inlaw and family.

Fake Blackberry secure network set up by Awans & Hillary... thin client (server on laptops)

20 Thefts or Burglaries in Congress

4 People died connected to DNC

- two videos caught Seth Rich Murder being covered up, murder is cold case, still refuse to inform the public about the case

Fuck ya. They dare call us traitors while they shill for treasonous globalist fucks. The sad thing is that that dont even know how dangerous the people they defend really are. These are the types of people that will harvest your organs and sell your children into slavery just for knowing the wrong things. I mean seriously people this has to be stopped. Aren't you afraid that you or someone you love could end up on the wrong side of encounter with these deep state thugs? We can not allow these people to get away with this. They must be brought to justice before its too late. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Eric Braverman or Sean Luckas or McFadden or Murphy.

I guess two of those are missing, maybe dead, maybe seeking asylum, maybe have different legend/name/passports

bump. Also: you all need to spam FB in efforts to kill CNN's/MSM credibility.

There will be consequences for their corruption

His name was Seth Rich.

Sup Forums hits the roadshow?

92nd street Y 8pm tonight

Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=OqY2QP-DNaQ

Not sure what this is 'says live' Deplorables channel

youtube.com/watch?v=H2kykGg6zQo

you are all stupid as fuck

Craig Murray? His Thumb Drive. So is he missing or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMNcr0p-8E4

New York Film School Scholarships After Tearful Book Signing at 92nd Street Y Are Going To Be the Cover For Pakistani ISI

Cover for UAE, ISI, Businessmen

You get the government you deserve, right

youtube.com/watch?v=hSO6EEzQby4

bump for SR

>always bump seth rich threads

closed again?

shills must be fucking something else up somewhere else