Black Pill Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/haxxv
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.

The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.

>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.

Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always chose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.

>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

streamable.com/haxxv

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead

You are right, I'll screencap this.

GOOGLE TELEGONY

Calm down bud, we're fine.

i have the same viewpoint kinda
Another world war would kinda make some power vacuums , maybe it would fix world

The AltRight is White nationalist and most of the time anti-enlightenment.

Also the fucking enlightenment isn't fucking Jewish, it may be shit but it's not Jewish. fuck's sake.

"Natural order" is a spook. We just need our race to survive.

maybe or it might be a time for some shitty party to take over. We need time for nationalism to keep growing. OP is too crazy

America is cucked aswell, in a very unique way besides your declining white population. The irony is how delusional you are to the fact that by the end of this century you will be

>accelerationism
For America, yes. Or maybe France, whichever country is furthest along. The world needs either a sacrificial lamb to collapse utterly or a world war. Nothing else will do the trick.

he's lunatic but he's right

"natural order" isn't a spook,
it's right

what will be the quality of race if you would let everyone survive - Weaklins ,mongrels, retarded people?

Yes, the catastrophic collapse of degenerate western civilization. How long have we been waiting for that, 50 years now? 100?
So far nothing collapsed, world keeps going and the people in power keep doing their shit. The only thing you achieve by isolating yourself in a 3rd world shithole is loosing any last bit of positive influence you might've had, had you actually tried to change something. Being a defetist cuck is easier though.

You're not thinking, you're just having larpy wetdreams about the rise of the swastika, it won't happen.

right now, even if a total collapse happened, the kind of nationalism that would rise would be cucked and not very racial, and would it really be 100% in favor of deporting the browns? Ask yourself these real questions.

this is stupid, we face the real prospect of dying out now, and you're worried about weak and retarded fucks who won't even reproduce?

You guys are fucking dumb. None of your anthropocentric little political schemes will matter when self-actualized worldwide technological networks adopt the remaining fleshy homo sapiens into their biosynthetic galactic milieu

let me put it this way:

people need ideology to do the right thing, they won't spontaneously go full ethnonationalist, they don't have the language and thought process needed for that

Name some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes

Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos

Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones

Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer

Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.

Let's look at this from a Thulean perspective

Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.
>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash in
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family

Following Varg's advice in one of his more recent videos: REVOLT against the modern world. The suggestions above are also advice from him, and I agree.

consider how long it took the roman empire to collapse. that's the wrong word to describe what is happening anyway -- rot, decline or decay would be more appropriate.

regarding accelerationism. why not? we might as well be masters of our own destiny.

He's just conveying Evola's advice, but makes good videos, although he can be a bit childish sometimes.

well if they don't reproduce i don't give a fuck

the only one on your stupid list who is altright is Richard Spencer. Spencer says some stupid shit but he's overall good.

Man you must have a drop of khoi blood to have such low intelligence. How can you say McInnes and Trump are AltRight?

Are you just never on Sup Forums? smdh

>race dying
>"let's focus on bashing christians"
meanwhile white nationalist christian families pump out redpilled babies

I'm not Christian but this is just retarded.

>posts edgy memes
>still lives in dindustan
hmm

>That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

It's not being defeatist, it's realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now. There was no revolution in America after this betrayal, the last place in the world where citizens are still armed.

It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.

maybe he posts edgy memes because he lives in dindustan?

Spencer has decent ideas but he just comes across as low IQ and un-charismatic. He'll never be the leader he wants to be.

alt right is gay

I live far away from future ground zero (first world countries) and far away from any dindus. Remote Karoo.

I didn't actually mean to connect the content of my post with that pic; I completely agree. The response to whatever catastrophe marks the real end of the west's current paradigm will directly relate to whatever triggers it.

Sent your coordinates to my black brothers.

You're going down whitey.

Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.

nonsense from your ass

but it's futile, he is clearly very deep into his own fantasy world which is so disconnected from what we need: White community building and networking, getting together and advocating for our people.

It can't be easy for him but this is just sad.

I am frequently annoyed by Spencer, he's kind of an ass, but he's not low IQ at all, he's a smart nerd, and he's actually semi-charismatic.

Learn to influence people and change minds, your extremely edgy larpy images are going to be seen as fringe idiocies even to most Boers.

We need to make our fucking nationalism normal not edgy. It must be normal for us to live and survive.

White power, brother.

>it's realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses
They are not, however to see that you have to look beyond America, where the politics was always just a choice of various degrees of republicanism.
>Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now
Bad example. Trump was not a right wing candidate to begin with, there was no clue that this was ever the case.

>edgy

The truth is edgy. I'm being completely honest. Nothing can be honey coated. If it's too "edgy" for someone, they don't have the backbone to fully comprehend how things work anyway.

Alt right

more like gay right

amirite

I'm now convinced there are two people in this world. Those that construct and those that destroy. Both are attempting to create something through these processes. However, the latter person is someone who someone whom does not know how to create and so believe that the invisible hand will create for them. The former person creates the bedrock of modern society. They understand how to create and go about making businesses and spreading knowledge and resources to unstable regions.

The people who want creation through fire are the misguided fools that have resulted in the death of millions. They're the runts and unimaginative that get cleansed once the fire starts. Because they can't exist in either world. They think the fire wo't burn them, but they're the weeds that catch first.

I just called Žydrūnas Savickas he's coming round to beat you up

Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.

>They are not, however to see that you have to look beyond America, where the politics was always just a choice of various degrees of republicanism.

Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.

In Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe you have it better, but you're in the middle of the future warzone.

It actually takes a lot of backbone to be a community member, it's boring, we need to be a united front of people. That takes a lot of bullshit. People en masse don't just accept the truth.

Edginess doesn't win. Hitler in his day wasn't edgy like Neo Nazis are edgy. People didn't think opposition to Jews and nationalism were like "super super radical" like they do today.

The swastika was also not an extreme "hate symbol" in people's minds.

You mean well but you're fucking up. Sorry.

lolno thisisdumb

The AltRight is just normal people who basically support White nationalism. Even if the leaders are somehow controlled and fake, which I DON'T THINK... even then the AltRight is full of normal people who are just Sup Forums irl.

smdh

OK now how do you convince people of your views here and make them matter and change things? If you have no answer, nothing means anything.

You're larping

You're living in a future collapse scenario.

Prepare for that possible collapse, but don't rely on it. ffs

I'm not being edgy, you're just being kosher.

this is a pul-out-of-your-ass answer and you know it, nothing I said is kosher

I'm radical, I'm dedicated, I'm pro-white and I'm redpilled. You just want to wallow in your fantasy world instead of being realistic.

I hope for your sake you're under 20. This is sad.

alt right is well known term now and it's now becoming like sub-culture , not a movement

like hippies in 70s at first they
>Muh end war in vietnam , stop nuclear missiles

and later
>Look at me i have long hair and peace sign also i smoke weed

Also, I'm not relying on it. If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another"FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?

>In Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe you have it better
And why do you think that's the case? Because we worked for it (I'm talking about Poland, I don't know about the rest of EE). In the 90 we were just as cucked as the west, even worse. The only choices for us were either moderate leftists or literally ex-communists. It took almost two decades to change people's mindset just a bit, and we still have a long way to go. But it wouldn't have happened if everybody on the right just sat on their asses and awaited "the collapse"

>"Y-you're just trying to bring us down black pill cuck!"

I've recently become disillusioned with democracy here in Britain. Both the main parties have been responsible for mass immigration, so why should voters expect them to lower it? It's in the interests of the Cultural Marxist for a variety of other cultures to be brought in and the interest of the capitalist for a large, low payed workforce to be brought in. We really only have an illusion of choice in reality.

But when I think about it an individual, powerful leader doesn't sound too appealing either, which makes me wonder if Varg is right about tribalism being the natural system of humanity.

Yea a subculture of loyalty to the White race, and culture is everything.

>Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline
you are a defeatist cuck, this attitude will get us nowhere, I'm sure the ADL is happy as fuck that you think this way

You tool.

Y-you aren't trying to bring us down, you're just fucked in the head

This polack gets it

Can't do much else in South Africa though, so he sits on his ass and fantasizes about a collapse and thinks his edgy imagery will change shit.

So sad

why do you still live in SA?

You still don't see the point. America and the West is cucked beyond belief, much more than Poland was. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo. Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal, but until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline.

There is no hope for the world, other than in Christ.

The world has been on this path for a long time, there were bright spots, but it has always been chugging along, dust in the wind. There is no saving the west, there is no saving "our people".

The best system would be based around scattered small farms and towns, focused around family, community, and church life. I remember an old Twilight Zone episode, and an astronaut got transported to some alternate world like that. It is a life of true happiness and meaning, versus short pleasure and false gods. This would be as close to the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth as you can get, but it in all practicality impossible due to human greed and desire.

The world is killing itself right now, the west has created a system that is not sustainable, relying on perpetual advance and "conquest", when there is only so much. Consumerism and rampant capitalism are just as much to blame for this as leftist degeneracy. You are not any better as a hedonistic capitalist that loves money than the idiotic communist dreamer who sucks up welfare and drugs. Both of those life styles are completely false and denying of the truth.

The only future any God fearing westerner has now is to "ride the tiger", and try to live a fruitful life while waiting for either the collapse or the second coming of Christ. And honestly, the west was destined to have this collapse. It happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, to Rome, and it will happen to "us". Any thought about actually being able to change this is delusion. What you are living in right now is not the revolution, it is the last push back, the dying scream. You can go ahead if you want, in fact it is a sign that you care, but it is in vain.

The globalist are in control of nearly everything, slowly infecting our children, our churches, and us. Daily you are infected with subtle attacks, but that is a story you already know.

Glory to God, and may the Lord have mercy on all who call to him. Good luck.

Why move to future ground zero or somewhere I can get allah-u-akbared when I can just stay in a comfy remote farmstead far away from any potential danger or future war/financial disaster and far away from any Jewish influence or care? I'm but a humble farmer.

>The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo.
it still is semi taboo even in eastern europe idiot,

you're just using that as an excuse to have no hope and the "only thing that will fix anything is total collapse"

jfc it's sad

Says Israels personal lapdog.

>"Good goy, everything is fine, you are winning le ebin cultural war xdxdxd"

>south africa
Faggots, you are the #1 cucks.

>be destroyed by anglo
>be killed without mercy
>have your families starving in english concentration camps
>voluntary supports the anglo afterwards
>attacks the germans who literally didn't harm you and even helped you in war with British Empire
>attacks germans again
>Cold War shit
>have sanctions from USA and UK
>still be a loyal lapdog

Unbelievable.

People talk about "reducing human suffering" around the world, but then turn around and procreate squirting out more humans who will inevitably suffer. What a world.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

we don't need to win the cultural war, we need to win the economic war

>Destroyed by Anglo
Resisted as hard as we could to the point of being genocided. 400k vs 80k are tough odds.
>Voluntary supports the anglo afterwards
There was a rebellion you know. Plus the anglos kept settling more anglos leading to a permanently divided country.

>Sanctions

That's not very loyal of us.

Spencer is a fucking Communist sympathizer. His own political theory is a joke. Not even he is "alt-right". The only person that talks about the shit that needs to be talked about is Jared Taylor. He's old and literally the only person that speaks like old Sup Forums

I actually agree with most of what you say, particularly the return to smaller, rural communities. However, I would strongly disagree that an increase in Christianity should accompany this change. Christianity is dying and the remnants of it are following more and more Judaic principles which emphasize meekness and straying further from the Pagan values which used to be encased in it. Just look at the Pope.

I would say Paganism holds the best set of values to accompany the system you proposed, and Christianity would likely hinder it.

Black pill are demoralization threads.

EMBRACE THE OVERMAN!

ya fucking right, I'm just a jew because I don't believe you're sane, lmfao

this is sadly true, Boers fucking agreed to end apartheid, they are actually cucks

I feel sorry for them, but the idea of "le based Boer" is fucking bullshit.

Spencer is just an intellectualfag who thinks the red army is fuckin c0000l, it's pathetic but he's actually not that bad.

The effect of urban life is also that people become deracinated. Their social and cultural roots are cut and they lose all support networks that they used to have. They can no longer depend on their neighbours and relatives for help, so they need the government for that.

And because they don't live like farmers, they don't have the long-term mindset that farmers need in order to successfully farm. They stop thinking about the consequences of what they're doing, so they act with more hedonism and short sight.

Then what's your plan? Are you going to start the revolution? No?

Then what I'm saying is true.

"shut up if you have no revolutionary plan"
good one, chaim

>Spencer is just an intellectualfag

Good joke.

user, if you heard the call for revolution how would you respond?

would you wait or would you charge forward?

decide now

A fucking Quebec didn't voluntary supports the crown (and they was literally surrounded by anglos), but you did.

If it starts I would join.
If not? Retreat to a remote area and wait out the coming dystopia and collapse.

Spencer isn't my leader, buy he actually doesn't make that bad of an impression on normies, you're wrong.

you were sort of onto it, but then haha holy shit bro, its like you can't see anything to do, or rather lack the creativity to utilize such a labor base, especially in what you see as development of society leading to decadence. Although true, you're only bitching and complaining about a problem in society that with the right mind can turn into a game changer in labor and productivity for a nation and whatever goals it may have

Charge

I have nothing to live for

Could you guys post me your other sources of red-pills and (((coincidences))), thanks

>he actually doesn't make that bad of an impression on normies

Just don't talk shit about football, amirite?

You do realize we were 40% Anglo after the war right? 80% of the Boers could be against something but then the Anglo policy wins with the majority.

Apartheid was a means to initially separate the races in the multicultural cities and later move them back to their original homelands or “Bantustans” (Lesostho, Swaziland and Botswana are all Bantustans), though Hendrik Verwoerd was murdered before he could move onto the grand Apartheid stage and the petty laws of separation in cities remained for the next 20 years.

wow someone said something in a screencap they must be right

>It means enlightenment values
no it doesn't, not even a little.

all successful minarchist civilizations of the west are pre-christain excepting the early western expansion of the USA. you're a retard and I hope you die in a painful way.

>implying world history wont continue to be a series of periods with slightly different living conditions for europeans

Of course it doesn't but that's not what the average person believes. Now being conservative means defending gays from muslims.

If you listen to his speeches, ever, it's never anything but shouting or riddles.

>muh dark clouds and shampoo

I have a nice little image for the intel friends.
Imagine 5 guys sitting on the finger tip or knuckles of a hand formed as a middle finger.

The hand should be red and the guys sitting on top should be black.
Should also be good as a band cover.

Bump
Although I have some hope for a civil war but thats it anons.
Also fuck these alt rite spencer shills infesting us.

Dude complain about real issues with Spencer

>doesn't choose to engage hostile random femcow while working out
not a good reason you dumb faggot

>muh alt lite white power
Typical american retard

>alt light
>white power
pick 1, you don't know fucking anything about America, clearly

Liberalism cannot be defeated, only destroyed.
It has been proven that religious beliefs affect the brain in the same way sex, love and drugs do. This is important to realize because liberalism has morphed into a religion of its own, with a gospel to follow (diversity is our strength/multiculturalism/one race human race/etc etc) and heretics to burn at the cross (racists, xenophobes, islamaphobes, nazis, etc etc)
The same people who burned countless people for disbelieving, the same people who punished men like Galileo for "heresy" are now the same people who are pushing us over the cliff while ignoring reality itself.
These people will never see the truth. Even if they are beaten and raped, they will continue to believe in the religion of liberalism because it makes them FEEL good. That's all that matters to them, how they feel at the moment. They are prepared to destroy our entire civilization for their own selfish needs.

The only way to avert the coming disaster is to take power and put our boots on their necks. They must be allowed no freedom to preach publicly, to teach (brainwash) in education, or to place propaganda via the media. They must be completely and totally dominated and controlled.
If we fail in this act, our civilization will wilt and die, and these very same people will be dominated by the conquerors instead.

Which is one of the main issues I have with Democracy - people vote for someone they think will help them personally within a short time period.

I think the effect of urbanization on the mindset of a nation is particularly interesting. Would so many people have supported mass immigration in Britain if they had been in touch with the land, and been aware that this island in particular is overcrowded? You can barely escape the urban environment here, and the few areas you can escape are diminishing in the unceasing conquest for a greater population.

I don't give a shit, he's not a net negative. The people that think he's a neo-nazi won't ever give anyone like him a shot because they're brainwashed and I think he raises good points in interviews. And besides we only stand to gain from having more figures and more discussion about our ideas going on. I don't give a shit if he's not the second coming of Hitler.

>rockwell
>helped to solidify the "WHITE=NAZI" kike narrative
good man but a fuckup, you shouldn't blindly believe what he said

Not saying you shouldn't read him but Rockwell came up with his worldview and a lot of it was incorrect or misapplied.

That you've gone from 90% to 54% white in the span of some 50 years?

Brazil is 47% white as comparison.

Burgers are hilarious in that they believe they aren't cucked yet they've been one of the most heavily cucked and still proudly die for israel.

But hey, least you elected fucking BASTE Trump amirite?

Kek sure thing
Spencer said
>faggotry is european
>jews are ok remember the 6 million
>I love zionism
>gays are okay
>nazis are ebil
Do I need to continue ?

I've been critical of Rockwell's methods, I'm well aware. No worries.

>"Don't believe rockwell! He wasn't kosher enough!

>The people who want creation through fire are the misguided fools that have resulted in the death of millions. They're the runts and unimaginative that get cleansed once the fire starts. Because they can't exist in either world. They think the fire wo't burn them, but they're the weeds that catch first.

Bs

This
Americans are so ignorant of their own denies that its laughable. They praise dickie and anglin as some new fascist guys compareing them to mosley and such.

>I don't give a shit

A retard is only going to attract like-minded retards. I was once a liberal, mind you, but if you can get me through facts and the truth then you have an ally. Not everyone thinks like you.

Also
>getting beaten up by a shit eating antifa and being afraid of a feminist cow
Pretty based amirite?