This guy is a descendant and great son of prophet Mohammed

This guy is a descendant and great son of prophet Mohammed
His name is Muhammad al-Yaqoubi and he look exactly like how Mohammed was described in the Hadith : Red hair, pale skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Appearance
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

WUZ

WuZ

so, what, is history just the study of white people being replaced?

He looks like a child molester, just like Mohammed was.

It is possible for Semites

PROPHETZ

Sure anyone who is attracted to girls below 18 is pervert

Mohammed was white as fuck according to hadith, they described Mohammed as ,,the white man''.
And he had lots of black slaves and called black people raisins heads and said the devil looks like a black man.
Mohammed was a white supremacist

CALIPHS

>When your culture and religion is so infatuated with a warlord from 1400 years ago you need to share your name with 500 million other people

Are the Irish meant to rule the world after all?

Everyone of any true importance in history has red hair.
>the irish shall rise again

4th Caliphate when?

>devil looks like a black man.

Praise Allah! You've converted me Habbeeb! Who knew it was so easy?

White ppl are so funny.

WE WUZ MUSLIMS N SHIT

Their hair isn't red. They all rub stuff into it. Forgot the name, looking it up. All over afghanistan

>A 4th caliphate of Britistan, Francistan, Germanistan, and Swedistan
I'm ready

Hold on, is this why your not allowed to draw pics of mohammad, cause he's a fucking ginger?

L O L

Is this for real?

Um yes it is lawl. Its called mendi and it dyes black hair orange. Those are albinos, the bhatti tribe of pakistan. 100% identical to the original Caucasians.

Where did you think your birthmarks and freckles came from lmao.

non-whites stealing white culture, what a surprise
I'm starting to believe Islam is the final redpill

>yfw Mohammed was an irish time traveler sent to the past to fuck with all of us

Aisha was NINE years old when she got muhamm'd.

WE WUZ MOHAMED

>Irish patties

>100% identical to the original Caucasians.

Thats not quite right mate..

If this gets spread around, maybe we can kill off islam. The Left will shit their pants if they think whites invented it, and will miraculously start to see just how violent, ugly and rapey it is.
"The Secret White Men Don't Want You To Know: How We Controlled The Middle East Through Islam!"

HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYING

ISLAM WAS THE WHITE MAN'S RELIGION ALL ALONG, FIGHTING AGAINST THE KIKES AND WEENIE PEENIE CHRISTIANS?

The marriage was only fulfilled when she hit puberty you dumbass nigger

Now make Mohammed symbol of white supremacy

Source?

He had black slave cuz they were pagan niggers who refused to convert
He didnt hate all black,i mean the first guy to call for prayer was a black ex slave who got freed by muhammed because he was one of the first follower of him
How fucked would we be if nazis were muslims and hitler was a caliph? It would be a jew biggest nightmare

When will pol finally realise that Islam is the ultimate redpill and the only way to save the white race which is in the state of cuckery on its verge to collapse

gib a7adith pls

>raisin heads

Yes it is, you just collectively cant handle the the truth right in front of your face. You fear the worst. The matrix has you.

My mistake, I thought it was the mendi, I didn't recognize them as albino, but now that you point it out I see.

This nigger again, complete masochist desperately trying to prove the WE WUZ meme. Always resorts to muh dick in the end.

>Aisha was NINE years old when she got muhamm'd.

She was actually 6

Wait, Muhammed was a white nigger?
I hate islam now.
But in all seriousness, it's common knowledge that Muhammed was fair skinned, even his first wife, khadija (who is older than he is, thank you for asking) was described as fair skinned.
Maybe arabs just regonized that fair skin is a sign of supremacy.

"D-desperately trying!!"

Nah its just happening. Sorry its too much for you to handle your own origins.

they look like slavs

This should be common knowledge considering that white people are the "true Hebrews". They were both similarly geographically located. The "Jews" you see now are no more than converted (Khazar's).

> Hebrews were taken captive by Assyria
> When released, it was near the Caucus mountains.
> White people are literally called "Caucasians" because we immigrated from there before we made our way to Europe.
> There are now campaigns funded by the "Jews" that promote not calling ourselves Caucasians anymore because they don't want us to discover our identity.
> The bible mentions a time called "The Time Of Jacobs Trouble". It quite literally mentions about "mixing with other people" and "serving other Gods".
> All of this is hand in hand with the anti-white rhetoric building world wide.
> Enjoy knowing you're one of Gods true chosen people that he's blessed for all these years.

Now it's also the following:

> Islam was created within the same region white people occupied ages ago (the middle east)

> Mohammed was pale skinned/red haired

There you have it Anons, is this redpill to big for you to swallow?

Whitey appropriating the sandniggers culture.
What next? They gonna start fucking swedish women too?

This guy is grandson of the great Boxer Muhammad Ali.

it kinda is, it would mean the West is fighting against the tradition of our ancestors

and I always believed Islam to be redpilled, but too bad it got taken over by impulsive mudshits that ruin it

>Yaqoubi
>Yakubi
The plot thiccens

John Podesta and Hillary Clinton are as white as fuck too. The devil wears many clothes.

"By their fruits shall ye know them."

Fuck off with your pedo, devil-worshiping ways Mohammed.

The slavs came from them. So did brits.

How white are we talking about

BLEACHED

chechens are some bad as motherfuckers tbf

this

Turkey, Central Asia., North Africa, Afghanistan all used to be indistinguishable from Europeans.

Mo the Prophet looks like my uncle

Yes, been to Moscow several times, you don't mess with them.

Stalin nearly wiped them out.

Of course. Also nice digits, my lad.

I was going to say that mid bottom could pass as an Anglo to me :^)

>defending pedophile

And I thought you krauts couldn't sink any lower

Irish cant even rule Ireland

Defends fucking a 9 year old.

Islam is literally demonic.

>Patties
Paddies. Get it right you fuckin leaf.

and here is is getting fucked by a goat

Guess who came back and took their ancestors land back like real white masterrace? The chechens did

GOLD

Is some ways Islam is based because it's written for men. Sex with kids, houris in the after life, sex slaves, being merciless with your enemies, brotherhood with your fellow Muslim's, endless war

Islam was a perfect fit for ancient northern Europeans what's the chance Mohammed was a Viking?

>pedophile
>having sex with a girl in her puberty (nature telling you she is ready to have kids)

Also I said they only consumed the marriage when she was in her puberty which means she was at least 12-13 old
They didn't have sex when she was 9

sooooo Mohammed was an early viking raider who wanted more. He wanted to reach for the stars. Treasure wasn't enough for this mad man. He wanted to be a prophet!

saved

Also, the idea of dying a shahid (martyr) really makes For-Valhalla tier warriors, of course this new trend of suicide bombong fucked it up because suicide is a islam taboo, and anyone who takes his life and others for matter go straight to hell.

You're absolutely retarded. Albinism and pale skin are completely separate things. You can be white already and be born with albinism. Dumbshit.

(((Yaqoubi)))

>it would mean the West is fighting against the tradition of our ancestors

Keep in mind, it isn't "the west" fighting against the traditions of our ancestors any more than it was actually "Russians" that pushed for Communism (and thus, the destruction of its culture too). These "Jews" (Khazars) are the true parasitic life forms plaguing us today because (((they))) are Satan's chosen people. Remember, Satan is an anti-thesis to God (opposite in every way). If God chose us (white people) to be his chosen people, then Satan must have chosen a group of people to be his chosen too, right?

>WTF I LOVE ISLAM NOW

He's a white convert and m'mad was arab but he had a fetish for blonde girls

surprising that isis dont use chechen to carry out their attacks, if they shaved their beard off nobody would suspect a thing...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Appearance

I dont see proofs

Never said you are albinos but that you came from the. Seems very obvious to me but I can see why you not want to admit it. White supremacy being the caste system and all.

Chechens don't like to be used

Also isis has men from all around the world any colour and ethnicities they can choose from Germans Russians French and English men

Again ISIS is just a passing echochamber, many clerics are emphasizing that there is no place but hell for terrorists, and Chechens, like real muslims don't hold contemt for Christians, they never did.
Saladin, a kurd, took over Jerusalem after Christians genocided it's original population, but after his particular respect for Robert Lionheart, and many other crusaders, he guarded the Christians inside from the muslims that wanted revenge, granted safe passage to those who wanted to go back to Europe.

>so, what, is history just the study of white people being replaced?
Pretty much....

So I wuz Mohammed n sheet?

-"Muhammad was middle-sized, did not have lank or crisp hair, was not fat, had a white circular face, wide black eyes, and long eye-lashes. When he walked, he walked as though he went down a declivity. He had the "seal of prophecy" between his shoulder blades ... He was bulky. His face shone like the moon."
Sounds like a white nigger to me.

why is he wearing eyeliner?

WHITE BE MOFFFUCKING ALBINOS AND SHIAAAAT!

YALL JUST BE A FREAK ACCIDENT -- WE WUZ THE REAL KANGS!

There are no living descendants of Mohammad, it's why there can never be another real caliphate. Islam might as well just disband itself.

Yes whites probably evolved from lighter skinned people in the general area of India and the ME, that's nothing new, people have known that for centuries. There is a linguistic line of descent as well as a physical archaeological one. "Indo-European languages."

But whites are not albinos.

NIGGAS IS DA ARYANS AND SHIAAAT!

It is a common thing in people of the levant, for example.
They have triple leveled eyelashes.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

>muslim
>dat face

>The slavs came from them. So did brits.

THE REAL CHINAMAN WAS NIGGAS I'M FUCGGGKIN TELLEN YOU NIGGAS!!!

WE BE BRUCE LEES AND SHIIIIIATTTT!

NIGGA!

jewhammed

Holy shit, they even examined his thighs.
Muhammed must have been a looker.

>This should be common knowledge considering that white people are the "true Hebrews"
There is ZERO evidence of any Hebrews. They didn't exist, and had no kindoms. Israel never existed before 300BC and it wasn't called Israel.

There are NO KINGDOMS LEFT

NO COINS

NO FUCKING BOOKS

NOT ONE PIECE OF CLAY OR METAL

THAT = Hebrews

The ONLY reference is from a bunch of books written after or right before Christ that you plebeians now call the "durrr hurrrr bible!"

>pic

This is your race.

Stop disrespecting it with Jewish mythology, you fucking man child.