BARRON TRUMP THOUGHT BEHEADED IMAGE WAS HIS DAD

You're telling me this tall ass nigga didn't know it wasn't his father?

archive.is/vf5ex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8hNaCnOdcw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

11 YEARS OLD
LEAVE BARRON THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!1

REEEEEEEEE

Imagine you're 11 years old again, imagine that the image is of your father. How would you feel? Especially since there have been numerous and frequent calls for violence against the man.

autismo child supreme

the amount of republicans virtue signalling for this fuck after the shit they said about the obama's kids is hilarious

>How would you feel

If Trumpf was my father I would literally hang myself. I wouldn't even leave a suicide note.

>"Mommy, Mommy! Daddy is finally dead! Please fuck me more!!"

DO NOT BULLY BEST BOY

That's because Obama's kids are a bunch of weed smoking BLM niggers that look barely human and Barron is a handsome 11 year old anime character with mild autism and an innocent demeanour.

>11 years old
>Surrounded by Secret Service
>Knows there are threats to his Dad everywhere
>Need 4 fidget spinners going at once to control his autism

Of course a LITTLE KID is going to freak. Imaginary and Reality are confusing at that age.

kek
you are jealous.

>would totally suicide in case I had tons of monies and my father would be president

barron is going to write this into his webcomic and punch the mean old lady so he can score with the amazon hottie with big tits

You won't have to suicide - Kimmy will take care of you pretty soon.

>Barron Trump runs in 2040
>wins
Liberals are gonna have a bad time.

Bad

Yeah but Trump did that head magic trick all the time while next to him since he was a baby

J

kek

>preferring your insignificant life to that of a boy born a billionaire whose father is the most powerful man in the free world

top kek Barron has the best life on earth set ahead of him

call dibs on his boi pussi

yeah because 11 year olds never get emotional right???

MelaniaTransformAnti-BullyRanger.jpg

this kid is retarded as fuck

>implying it matters
LOVE AT ALL AGES GOYM #TOLERANCE

lol barron should just end it, everybody hates his dad, everybody is making fun about his whore mother and whore sister who married a kike and everybody will make fun of his autism. he's gonna become a second elliot rodgers.

only if you are mentally handicapped
when i was 11 my father was at war in the gulf and sending me messages on cardboard from MRE boxes and i wasn't freaking out like a little faggot

barron 2036 dystopia cannot be stopped anymore.

This and the covefefe thing is where public opinion of Trump turns

It humanised him so much, gave a humour outlet to everyone.

Remember my words in 1 month

Ffail

Capped for covfefe

I'm holding out hope that this will be Barron one day:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8hNaCnOdcw

I seriously would knock your fucking ass out. I know your not white. Likely a muslim sand nigger from africa

/ourautist/

Give him a break. At 11 year old, you likely weren't fully exposed to the insanity of the left either.

fuck this little cumskinned autist and fuck his stupid cumskin family

there, my argument for why he's awful and deserves to be shit on holds just as much water as yours now

What a fucking retard. Dumb shit actually thought Kathy Griffin beheaded his dad.

>its okay to attack children so long as they are republicans
Libcucks sure are hypocrites.

Nigger detected

Why don't you just do it now then faggot?

People claiming he should have known it wasn't real are some hardened edgelords. He's 11, he can't even watch PG-13 movies yet and you expect him to realize that a photo ON THE NEWS of a goblin holding the severed head of his father is fake? I remember being a kid, just watching slasher flicks like Friday the 13th was enough to freak me the fuck out. I can't imagine my reaction to seeing my father's severed head on the goddamned news.

good post ! that should really help sway opinion on this board. you're doing a great job !

you can tell by how butt blasted he is cringe

nig nogs are infesting this board lately, it's pretty funny because you can always tell the niggers apart from the humans by their sperging out over anything anti-african

he probably thought 'oh shit now i'm president, fuuuck'

he's 11 years old

>TMZ
Please, stop.

I kind of wish he were your dad now senpai. Don't let that stop you.

Do you not remember when all those parents said they were gonna dress their kid as Trump for Halloween and were flooded with messages about how they were gonna beat the shit out of their kid if they saw them?

I wouldn't beat the shit out of them, I'd just piss on them.

checked

KILL ALL TRUMPS!!!!!

Why didn't you love your dad? Did he hurt you?

>tfw WH accidentally out you as autist

trump is just teaching us the karate of media spin, hai sensei teach me more

>Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

they could pick up mail but he couldn't find a piece of paper?

This kid is going to grow up to hate minorities. There's no doubt in my mind.

What if the people who defend the kid never said anything about Obama?
Would you apologize to them for being a douche,
or would you stick to your mindless hating script like a Creationist sticks to their flawed mindset?

unlike the united nigger states we don't have a big black minority in our country.

The old MRE's had cardboard? Wut

Hell, they even do that to their own children. And their wife's children.

I would just beat the kids regardless of how they dress and if it's halloween or not.

No wonder you're from worst korea.

He's the next Hitler.

Kudos to user who posted about a teenagers "social" life in the white house in a previous thread. Outstanding. It's kind of how I feel in my own home.

Want to read, sauce?

>yfw Trump knows very well he could be assassinated
>yfw he has had a serious talk about this with his son
>yfw the poor kid thought the worst case scenario had just happened

I don't blame him, that head really does resemble his dad a lot.

worthless autist piece of shit, lets hope his clown dad gets impeached and a worthy president in Pence takes control.

Melania looks so fucking odd. Like an alien wearing a human face as a mask.

caqrboard box, then the thick bag it comes in, containing the food tray in a seperate bag and the heating chemical thing you pour water on

Macaroni was pretty good

>autistic screeching

barron trump will suck satan's cock in hell. he will pogo on satan's massive spiked cock for eternity while his descending colon is torn to shreds and regenerated, kind of like Prometheus but with violent and brutal anal sex while he cries for daddy. melania will be sucking satan's balls while it happens, smiling as she watches her son savaged by satan

lol

Good.

And in 2043 when he ascends the throne he shall reap his just vengeance

hahahahahahahahaha
Barron so wishes his father was dead

shes CUTE

post your barron trump rape fanfiction stories to trigger burgereddit

Well I would know my fathers head wouldn't pop up on a mainstream show

TOTALLY NOT FAKE NEWS!

NOW GIVE (((KATHY GRIFFAN))) THAT HBO SPECIAL!

as cute as a dog turd.

leftists don't have any children.

Right. As a kid I picked up the phone and talked to this old fart who had dialed the wrong number. He said he was my grandfather, but my grandfather had been dead for years. Couldn't sleep for weeks. God damn, childhood is weird.

>''I'' told him that Trump will kill his parents
>This is how ''he'' impacts our kids

Cum is practically magical. It brings life. Pearl Jam named itself after cum. People like cum. I do not feel insulted.

Meanwhile, shit is shit.

Kek autist

Like a smoking hot babe wearing a smoking hot babe's face as a mask.

LE EDG XDDD

How to Win at Almost Everything and Still Lose Big: Kind of the Story of My Country

Even if he didn't think it was actually his dad it would be shocking to realize people want him dead.

>after the shit they said about the obama's kids
Whatt did they say about the dope smoking degenerate chimpess?

I find it amazing that no jew was involved ni this.

Kathy Griffin , Irish Catholic
Tony Shields - Skateboard punk

If Trump was my dad I'd be the ultimate NEET. Get waited on hand and foot. Maids in thongs microwaving my tendies and swapping out my piss bottles for me. Ultimate gaming rig hooked up to a movie-theater projector. Fund my own dream indie video games. Get a brand new pair of white New Balance sneakers every week.

11 YEARS OLD YOU STUPID CUNT

Liberal trolling has better bants than you'd think

The demographic war has been lost by whites, it is over, checkmate

I like how the left is trying to compare things random citizens said about Obama and his family with an admittedly Z-list celeb taking photos with a bloody severed head of the POTUS and posting it all over social media to generate as much buzz as possible knowing the media would pick up and run with that story. They are literally the same story guises!

Maybe that's why they're going down so hard. Less of a safety net.