"Stop politicizing my brothers death "

King cuck

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/31/manchester-attack-victim-martyn-hett-brother-dan-stop-using-politicise-immigration?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rno8a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/Rno8a

Fucking hell, Britain.

I'm just gonna leave a note that if I'm killed in a terrorist attack, I want my death to be politicized as my last bit of help I can give my fellow Nazis

>Manchester

Old news. Nobody gives a shit and everyone has moved on.

Holy fuck that guy was real?

fuck this thread
I just love this norbotbro
newfags can't even into archives

They look exactly like you'd expect them to look....every. fucking. single. time.

Get this bot shit off my Sup Forums. I don't even care if it's for archiving a clickbait article, I don't want to set a precedent of bots being acceptable on an anonymous board.

>muh families
>feelings

Tell that to the families who lost someone that night to this freak and his traveling ban of hate.

Fuck off, shill. You write for the guardian because you have no talent. Any mod can verify I'm not a bot at any time.

>The brothers moved in different circles; the elder is a self-confessed “metalhead” who had been to the Manchester arena to watch Iron Maiden a week before Martyn

Iron maiden played manchester arena on the 8th of may. He a big liar. Please investigate this man

#TopCuck

Oh so you can write the code to ping you whenever you get a (You), how nice.
>bot user calling others shills
It took 12 seconds for """you""" to archive the link and write out that comment? Fucking please. You have this bot running all day, you really expect me to believe you're here 24 hours and able to catch every new thread within seconds of creation?
Fuck off.

It was a training drill / hoax. Nobody died.

>brother killed by Islamic terrorism
>still defends them
If I was his brother, I would be glad that I am dead. Its better than being so disgustingly betrayed by your own flesh and blood.

STOP USING POLITICAL EVENT AS BASIS FOR POLITICS!

t. Nihilist-Hedonist

I don't manually archive links, no. I hit a hotkey that gets the archive.is link for me. I'm within the rules and I'll get you every time.

22 people die on 22th may coincidence?

It's not hard when you use the proper browser extension.

This could be promising

Have you seen how many attacks happend on 22th? Strange coincidence

not only that. The bomb was reported at 10:33 which in military time is 22:33. One of the homeless men in the story is 33 years old. The bomber was 22 years old.

I wonder who is obsessed with numbers?

Not his choice, this affects us all, just because his family don't give a shit about his death, doesn't mean we all have to ignore the underlying issues

>everyone has moved on.
because it's bad PR for the continuing project to islamify the UK so the media stop talking about it after a day.

>He was taken to the morgue at Oldham hospital

remember when there was all that stuff going on about gunman in Oldham hospital? What else did they shut down during the bombing?

so not saddened, as a gay guy myself he had it coming, his boyfriend is cute tho.

i revoke my statement, he's a faggot, too.

Martyn came off like a crazy manic who tormented his poor mother. She look like she is in a daddy of five situation. I never hear the father speak once.