This USA's secret service raped cute female

Americanon, please help her.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/05/30/national/crime-legal/former-tbs-reporter-close-abe-ties-accused-rape/#.WS8L1_-KAdU

Yamaguchi Noriyuki, prime minister Abe's friend, raped 28 years old Japanese, Shiori.
Yamaguchi was almost arrested two years before but the investigation ended suddenly when police surrounded an airport to arrest him.

Yamaguchi was born as Japanese but he may be USA's spy because he works for USA's think tank.
Then our law can't arrest him.

Americanon, please dismiss him from USA's organ then we can arrest him.

Shiori

I'm not sure America deports American to face trailers aboard .
best is to try and get him to volunteer to go back to japan ,try and play on he's conscience

We have extradition treaties with specific countries. I would bet they have one with Japan as well, seeing as how we have bases there.

>Abe's friend

And that's why he's not in jail.

>I'm not sure America deports American to face trailers aboard
That may be right but our law can't arrest American secret service even if they stay in Japan.

Holy shit, you must be a terrible English teacher.

Too many women lie about this for me to care. Furthermore, too many women entertain situations where sex is implied or on the table. Too many women use sex to get ahead and then play dumb. Too many women flirt with dangerous men or put themselves in situations they shouldn't be in. Whose her husband? Why was she alone with a man in a circumstance that she could be raped?

> Go to work.. work around men.. go home
> Go out with man in public.. He goes his way you go your way

Explain to me how she ended up alone and isolated to an extent that he was able to rape her?
I'll never understand shit like this. Women need to stop being fucking dumb and stop tempting fire then crying when they are burned.

I think both reason is important.
He is Abe's friend and works for USA's think tank now.

Contact the white house directly on the white house page. They will return the message. Which "think tank" exactly? Contact that think tank directly about this and explain the situation, and that you, as Japanese and know about this situation, demand that the think tank take action to fire/dismiss their connection with the person so they have to face the courts in Japan.

I think both reasons are important.*
He is Abe's friend and works for a think tank in the USA now.*

I dunno, why can't a man just not rape?
It's not that hard to keep your fucking dick in your pants.

And if you can't? Well then maybe men truly are dangerous liabilities that need to be "dealt with properly".

She was USA's college student then. She wanted to work for TBS, a Japanese media.
Yamaguchi was the director of Washington bureau of TVS then.
Yamaguchi had enough connection to adopts her in.

Shiori consulted Yamaguchi for employment with two then Yamaguchi fucked her without agreement.

this

Washington bureau of TBS then

>maybe men truly are dangerous liabilities that need to be "dealt with properly"
Yeah maybe, but if it comes to one or the other, I'd rather women not act like loose sloots

I doubt he did rape her. Do you understand how many women lie about this shit? I had a female friend tell me she was going to accuse a guy of rape because he was cheating on her while they were fuck buddies and because he borrowed money and didn't want to pay her back.

> It's not that hard to keep your fucking dick in your pants.
It isn't. Most men do. Rarely are rape charges legit. Rape charges have gone down because its now socially acceptable to be a degenerate slut. Therefore, a woman doesn't have to claim a guy raped her anymore when she gets caught sleeping around.

> And if you can't? Well then maybe men truly are dangerous liabilities that need to be "dealt with properly".
Most men don't rape. There's no reason to given how freely pussy is being given out. Most women lie as observed by their baseline character. Most rape accusations are lies. Which is why, in an age where women claim they are equal and skrong, I could give fuck all about their often false claims about being dominated...

You're strong. You're a man in your eyes. Don't want to get raped? Then be like a man and dont let yourself get raped.

If I went into the shit tier lies I've heard from female friends about rape, your head would explode. Women are really that ill-natured when it comes to emotions.

Someone say he may be in CSIS but no evidence. Google search can't work enough.
Yamaguchi only show he is in think tank of USA.

>She was USA's college student then.
>She wanted to work for TBS, a Japanese media.
>Yamaguchi was the director of Washington bureau of TVS then.
>Yamaguchi had enough connection to adopts her in.

So, like most women, trying to fuck their way to the top or imply sex so as to gain favor. Eliciting the attention of powerful men knowing dam well why they're giving attention to them, then playing dumb when they're called on it. Instead of being like men who can't flirt with heterosexual men or gain sexual favor, women continue to use their sex as a tool to get ahead.

> Shiori consulted Yamaguchi for employment with two then Yamaguchi fucked her without agreement.

She fucked one of them or implied she was down to fuck to get ahead. So, the other handed her off with a nod nod wink wink... When shit was about to go down, she played dumb and was likely told : You know why you're here.. stop playing stupid. They fucked. She then had the upper-hand :
> Accuse him of rape and cash out
> Keep fucking him to gain favors

She then played her stronger hand :
> Accuse him of rape and cash out

Sounds about right and happens everyday which is why you see so many unqualified women in positions of power.

Thanks user.
I'll try it.

This is what happens when Sup Forums gets too much publicity. We are not your private army.

> First it was that old woman yesterday, now it's this newfag.

I have been falsely accused of rape twice. Funny thing is, I am extremely Nice Guy beta about romance. In both instances, the relationship ended kind of poorly (not with wrath, but also not amicably), and the women wanted to exonerate themselves on the social plane.

So, yeah... I'm pretty sure most rape allegations are feminist hyperbole for a society that has elevated their self-worth beyond reason. My accusations were never substantiated (of course), so I'm OK, if anyone is wondering.

I'm convinced. GAS THE MEN GENDER WAR NOW

Pretty much. I've heard all sorts of first/second hand stories about woman falsely accusing men of rape :
> Wanted to get back at guy
> Wanted to bring guy down off pedestal
> Jealous and a good way of getting back at them
> Wanted some quick money
> (your case) : exonerate themselves on the social plane by scorched earth policy
> Was being a slut, got banged by multiple guys, story got out.. So, said they were raped so no one saw them as a degenerate slut
> Guy who fucked them bragged about details. So, to nuke the story, accuse the guy of rape

List goes on and on. The liars are so common, you can actually tell by a quick conversation whether or not they're telling the truth.

If an actual rape happened, typically the woman is blown the fuck out PTSD style and physical violence likely occurred that is very visible.

Were in a new age that has been set upon by women. No one is going to be buying their bullshit or lies anymore. They've shown too much of themselves to too many people. Their veil is gone. The world has seen who they are and what a large number of them are about.

> I was raped
Yeah sure... *moving right the fuck along

Years of lies and deceit and undermining of society, no one's going to want to hear a word they have to say nor give a fuck.

Yep, honestly comes down to a miscalculation on his part. Men need to ensure they are never in a position where rape can be implied.

I highly advise making her cum through non-penetrative foreplay (kissing, petting, cunnilingus, etc) before going inside -- it is very difficult to misconstrue this in a court of law.

Naturally, verbal consent is ideal and you should do that, but there are two problems with this that make my technique valid:

>sometimes shy/inhibited girls are incapable of giving consent verbally
>even verbal consent can still be misconstrued if she is not sober

Remember, men are never 100% safe from rape accusations!

Isn't lying about rape something super common among Japanese women? I swear I hear stories like this all the time. Usually about U.S. soldiers stationed there that allegedly rape young girls.

The only solution: men wear lapel cameras while fucking

She can lie but then Yamaguchi can accuse her too.
In addition, Shiori probably can't work in Japan's media now because Yamaguchi is Abe's friend.

Contact www.dhs.gov since they handle VISAs too, and if this person is wanted for rape in his home country, DHS will pull his VISA/work permit as we do not harbor criminals.