What's the deal with this titcow? Heard she's done a complete switch and is hardcore anti-feminist now...

What's the deal with this titcow? Heard she's done a complete switch and is hardcore anti-feminist now. Any truth to that?

who the fuck is she?

she said she can see the problems in the social justice community and wants to start talking to anti-feminists now to discuss both communities points of view

this is of course another shoah to SJWs who want her dead

She just wants attention, like all woman.

I wouldn't go so far to say she went full anti-feminist, but she said that she is opening up to discussions and exploring the anti feminist side while looking for talks with people. She is basically accepting and talking about the problems in the SJW community.

This triggeres all the classic "men are evil" and "everyone who doesn't support feminism is a nazi" feminists. She started to hang out with blaire white, chrisraygun and other skeptics/ranters. Reallly weird timeline.

bitch needs people to pay attention to her and give her views

this is proof that a good dicking changes hardcore feminists

FACKAFF

This. Never trust the vaginal jew

What the fuck is this meme that Laci is somehow an anti-sjw now?! She literally made a video with the words 'red pill' in the title but just talked about how she agrees that she should listen to both sides of the debate. She's not changed her views one iota. It's still a huge step forward in the right direction though

she's a woman

she is a complete retard.

it's that simple. yes, TOO simple for a male brain, but that's about it.

THANK YOU

All you had to do was watch the fucking video where she explains exactly what her position is.

>but user, I don't actually care!

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD

Her biological clock is ticking, she's nearing 30 now.
So when Chris Ray Gun gave her the D and she did 180 on her views.
Now it's time for a gradual shift of her public persona.

Doesn't this bitch have teh aids? Would not fug

This. I don't trust her nor accept her.

Trump won. Females are herd animals and flock to the majority. Nothing new under the sun, only a good demonstration of their psyche.

Am i the only one that hates rape in general but wants to rape feminists because of male domination purposes?

>So when Chris Ray Gun gave her the D
He sacrificed himself for the greater good. Lets hope some of her SJW-ness didn't brush off on him.

You don't have to trust her but there's nothing wrong with accepting her if my theory about her moving further right in the future proves to be true. That's how women operate - new-right is starting to look like a strong horse so risk averse females are more comfortabel to jump on the band wagon.

>Lets hope some of her SJW-ness didn't brush off on him.

I'd be more worried about the herpes desu

if they already call you a rapist... ... why not?

HPV, not HIV.

Still filthy.

This. Notice the swaths of "right wing" women suddenly emerging on YouTube now that it's semi-acceptable? Women only hold "serious convictions" when it means they get something in return, in this case it's attention and a tended to Patreon account.

Where would she get herpes from? I don't know anyone who would want to fuck radical feminists?

She served her purpose for the neo-lib agenda now she is trying to mitigate/control the backlash.

Are people going to actually stop doing what they are doing? Or just go with it or drop out?

Do they have any conception of society or how to create/sustain one beyond the metropolitan megalopolis of hedonism?

Chris Ray Guns dick game was to strong.

she looks like a 23 yr old jew boy tho

Good point. I'm a white male so i'm a super rapist in their eyes.
So i should super-rape them days on end

I WOULD FUCK HER IN THE ASS SO HARD

Please don't be retarded. She can have her pick of many men. It's not like she's been unable to get a bf.

She has good tits so who the fuck cares

niggers

I don't know any niggers, good point that could be it.

Having a snake with tits is not very good

I can't help but imagine her pussy smells like a vinegar-shit smoothie.

>She can have her pick of many men.
most of them nu-male soyboi types

Oh yeah ...

she wants to double-dip, or she's smart enough (she isn't) to know that the SJW movement is not sustainable, due to being self-devouring in nature.

I've never understood what the fuck she is about and have no intention of learning

Opportunism

She uses the phrase "red pilled" but she has yet to drop a single red pill. It's a bit trashy. I applaud her being willing to talk to those who disagree, tho.

I saw her video and I think she is torn between the anti SJW side and the SJW side, I believe her heart is with the SJW side because she seems like a compassionate person but her mind seems to have drifted towards more anti SJW ideas, properly because the anti SJW community hasn't disappeared but it has only grown.

She's not anti feminist.

She's just no longer blindly hating anyone on the right.

But black and white thinking aspies can't understand how she can be willing to talk about red pill stuff without hating feminism

>This triggeres all the classic "men are evil" and "everyone who doesn't support feminism is a nazi" feminists. She started to hang out with blaire white, chrisraygun and other skeptics/ranters. Reallly weird timeline.

Man hating radfems were never her demographics though. She appealed to sex positive non radical feminists

Mormons always try to stay on the fence, once the fence is pointed out to them.
They believe that is the most moral position, look at Glen Beck. Mormons are cowards, and Mormon chicks are dumb as carp.

I didn't know that. Never followed her stuff.

I found her weirdly hot and started watching her stuff until I got red pilled to the fact that she isn't even a crazy SJW

A lot of roasties act like it's no big deal now.

>meh, just vag warts
>meh, just cervical cancer in a few years

Fucking disgusting.

Laci Green is hot.

Because 80% have it. You can even get it from your mother.

>she isn't even a crazy SJW
I got that impression aswell when I heard that she is actively looking for rational discussions.
Seeking contact with people who don't share your opinions isn't something radical blue-pilled people do.

>80%

Since when? Since when in developed countries that once had higher social standards? A % that high was never even close to being a reality here. It's certainly on the rise here and has been ever since 3rd world tier promiscuity became the social norm.

>hardcore anti-feminist now
That is "Counter-Feminist" to you shitlord

>e-celebs

fuck off slav

controlled opposition

No. She's just hit 25 and realizing that her antics can't go on forever socially or professionally. I've seen women ride this roller coaster my whole life and it's tragic yet entertaining in the worst sort of way.

1) As teenagers they go through their sexual awakening, get their first boyfriend, and are rather conservative as they explore their new circumstances. 2) Women then go to college entering the world as young adults. It's during this time that many lose their minds. They push boundaries of what is socially acceptable and sometimes radically changing their appearance and behavior. 3) Shortly thereafter they graduate and enter the world of actual adults where they realize the limits of their behavior and appearances (think of the "I'm here for the interview" meme) This is quite a shock to them. 4) Finally, these women settle into adulthood taking on a much more conservative appearance and responsible social behavior. This is when they think, "Holy shit. What was all that about?"

From there on out women do an ugly and awkward dance with the "wall" that we're all so familiar with. This is what's happening to Lacy Greene. She's simply growing up. She has perspective that she didn't have before and she realizes how unimpressive those teenage and early adulthood angsts and behavior are to the other adults. Case closed on Lacy.

SHES LYING
H
E
S

L
Y
I
N
G

>Having a snake with tits is not very good
?

She took Blair Whites shriveled lady boy cock and hungers for more

>He sacrificed himself
Sacrificed? I would smash Laci's puss for a week straight given the chance.

She's got the hips, lips, and tits to do it all.

God I just wanna cum in her nose

Stop giving this pig attention you fucking Shill!

>titty snake girl
my weakness

Have fun with HPV faggot.

Underrated leafpost

The trick is to get into marriage and with hypergamy women are still very picky, the big 30 isn't about sex, it's about settling down.

She's an opportunistic jewish shill who will follow the money/pageviews. If anti-feminism starts getting views, then she'll switch to that.

Don't trust her.

Everything in your post is a complete lie. She simply stated that she will listen to anti feminists more often and that some feminists have a tendency to not listen to anyone outside of their own group. She's still a feminist, nothing's changed.

Good let them it's making it more acceptable

I got Laryngeal Papillomatosis from my mom in utero. I have to get surgery to get them off every few years. I'm scheduled next week to have another operation. Thanks mom.

I would pin her down and fuck the literal shit out of her. The little piggy slut would enjoy every minute of it.

>inb4 someone think I'm a Muslim

I'm just not a faggot.

But that's not necessarily a bad thing. If we can turn Leftist hate into a profitable business model, people will follow the money.

No. She's cashing in on this alt right shit.

It's only good in the sense that it's confirmation that the winds are changing to our direction. But what's NOT good is having marxists and kikes scrambling to "cash in" on this and get to the top, where they can once again exert their influence and try to turn any sort of right wing populism into controlled opposition.

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

THIS IS "EMBRACE EXTEND EXTINGUISH" mode of operation - they're just doing the political of reestablishing a baseline

THE PERSON POSTING THIS FUCKING THREAD IS THE ONE DRAWING ATTENTION TO IT: FUCKING FLAG CLICKING PROXY FAG
SAGE AND REPORT

THIS IS A SLIDE + AN ATTN FUCK
THIS IS A FUCKING OP
THEY ARE TRYING TO REDRAW A BASELINE TO RECONNECT WITH MODERATE FUCKWIT LEFTIES WHO ARE LEAVING

DO NOT FORGIVE
DO NOT FORGET
NEVER TRUST
EVERY. FUCKING. COLLECTIVIST. MARXIST. COMMIE. MUST BE SWIMMING IN A RIVER OF BLOOD
etcetcet yadda yadda

Laci still has a chance to find a man to fuck her brains out that is willing to put up with her. After she began reading Sup Forums's pol, she realized some basic truths like: "You get more white children if you breed them that way." "Do your children a favor. Make the white!"

Exactly. It's the jews MO and has been for thousands of years. It's how, even after they get kicked out, they somehow get back in and start pulling the same bullshit all over again.

She'll make people think she's """redpilled""" now and totally /ourgirl/. Then, she'll slowly steer people back in a kosher direction. Maybe no obviously at first. Same shit we saw with (((Milo))) who tried to co-opt Sup Forums and change """alt right""" from being white nationalism to being libertarian bullshit and shoving dildos up our asses.

>every shitpost on the internet is a CIA/jewish/lizardpeople op

How can someone be so thoroughly triggered by this crap?

i hate the summer

>triggered
No, it's warning people not to fall for this shit. Best to nip this in the bud now.

>Heard she's done a complete switch

No, she's gone looking for shekels in a blossoming new market, instead of the dried up well of SJWs.

Laci has no skills or work experience other than being a blogger. She has no choice other than continuing the search for a gravy train. Think about that.

God what a qt I would literally hate fuck the shit out of her ass

>hate the summer

Sup Forums has been slurping youtube "celebrities" for years now.

why.

fucking why.

some people call her eskimo or inuit even though she's white

She will probably say anything.

she just wants that gainz nazi dik
the switch money is an added bonus

I was very pro mens rights, but after weeing guys use it as an excuse to be misogynistic incels i got turned off. Feminism and mens rights can both be positive in moderation, miserable fucks come in an turn it into some vindictive bully shit.

are you male or female?

Can someone ITT tell me who the hell
>Chris Ray Gun
is?

If Chris can fuck the feminism out of Laci can Sargon fuck the feminism out of Kristi?

No. Both of these """ideologies""" are closer to the social equivalent of AIDS. AIDS in the form of words essentially.

She's getting fat

Is she mormon??

Either way it's true. Mormons have gone from based to pathetic in the last 50 years. We need to be persecuted again, stop being nice to mormons. If they are persecuted they will harden up again.

t. Mormon

It was that manlet Ray Gun. Apparently he has the magic stick.
Sarkeesian next.

iirc, she was raised mormon but renounced for degeneracy reasons one she went to college.

>getting
she been fat for quite some time