Is he /our/ guy?

Duerte is Based. Just look at how he responded the criticism from Chelsea "Bucktooth" Clinton:

gmanetwork.com/news/news/nation/612805/duterte-hits-back-at-chelsea-clinton-did-you-slam-your-dad-bill-for-having-affair-with-lewinsky/story/?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pemhKoN8UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourguy/

Duterte is a fuckin mad man he makes trump look limpwristed
youtu.be/6pemhKoN8UQ

This man is based as fuck.

He's doing literally nothing wrong

>hurr durr all drugs are the same and 100% evil
>attacking addicts instead of focusing on dealers

he's a moron and an enemy of freedom. And he should have attacked Bill for flying the Lolita express, not for fucking a secretary which is normal male behavior.

Faggot

He has also openly talked about personally killing drug dealers and corrupt officials.

In one incident he joked about how he threw some corrupt official out of a helicopter.

He's cool for his own country but honestly world leaders shouldn't just mouth off and insult Americans for fun, we've destroyed whole nations for shit like that.

Until we respond to the OPM hack, it's just bullying to pick on someone else, tbqh.

>the Clintons are America
What fucking planet is your stupid ass from?

You're too cucked to touch Best Korea.

>Clinton's
>Americans

>an enemy of freedom

he's also a hypocritical fuck who is addicted to fentanyl and bragged about shooting people he suspected as being drug addicts while riding his motorcycle

> who is addicted to fentanyl

WHEN WILL AUTISTS STOP BELIEVING THIS HOLY SHIT

I'm all for the legalization of drugs but from what I understand the country is dealing with some Columbia tier levels of corruption and degeneracy so desperate times desperate measures.

>being a statist piece of shit
Go die.

>Using the real number of intended kills
I like it

Trips of truth

Daily reminder that Shariahblue is in full shillforce against Duterte after he BTFO'd Chelsea Clinton

i think their pissed about ADT and kathy

Expected. Also expecting a lot of shill threads in the coming days, but at least Flips will be able to shitpost on shill threads. While we kill muzzies

lol pajeet....dont you have a street to shit in some where? instead of shitting up this thread

Godspeed my friend

he truly is amassing politician for these amassing times. No nonsense, man, that is actualy acting on his ranting.

so yea he might not be the brightest our Terra has gave us, but he sure as hell is motherfucking Based.

>if you're not a brain dead statists retard then you're a shill
Fuck off.

sure m8