Kathy Griffin fired

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5vegas.com/story/35557542/mgm-cuts-ties-with-kathy-griffin-after-graphic-trump-photo.
youtube.com/watch?v=hPoZqS_u2kk
adweek.com/creativity/squatty-potty-drops-kathy-griffin-over-shock-photos-with-beheaded-trump/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/adt-to-pull-ads-from-cnn-after-kathy-griffin-beheading-photo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A Z-list actress used as expendable fodder for (((propaganda))). Even if she loses everything else (and she will), she will be well paid for her service as a Shabbos Goy.

>take down the image
How stupid is this scarecrow horseface?
IT'S ON THE INTERNET YOU DUMB WHORE, IT'S HERE TO STAY FOREVER.

Lol

MGM: No future dates with Kathy Griffin after Trump photo

fox5vegas.com/story/35557542/mgm-cuts-ties-with-kathy-griffin-after-graphic-trump-photo.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

The US is really the most retarded country in the world. You have the president and citizens you deserve. Not gonna lie, it'll be funny watching your civil war on YouTube.

Can attest. The USA is a fucking travesty.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

says the NARCO state.

degenerate self-hating goy acts like kike
is shocked that kikes do not defend

she was a literal nobody yesterday, she'll continue to be a literal nobody tomorrow. more meaningless entertainment to their masses so we don't notice our civilization crumbling

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hPoZqS_u2kk

Yea it's been hilarious watching yours.

Feels good, man.

Feels real good, man.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck about the image? What you have is ostensibly someone holding up a dead face of the ultimate man-child, a person who has never known a hard day's work in his life, and who routinely mocks others based on the appearance. His kids are at least equally the spoiled brats that he was, not to mention vain and arrogant (but those are mututally inclusive). Fuck him. He's a populist faggot who lied to you all. And fr the record I hate Hillary even more.

What am I missing?

based on *their appearance

WEW

LAD

You're missing the fact that it's someone holding up the disembodied head of their president, a few days after yet another terrorist attack.

You know that if someone had done the same with Obama, the internet would be blowing up.

>take down the image
Is that how it works?

It doesn't really bother me personally but I'm glad for the huge pr value of it. Sympathy for the President, contempt for the radical left, advertisers dumping her, she's so toxic even CNN had to get rid of her for fear of themselves losing advertisers. This one really has everything.

thanks kathy

Didn't she jack the idea from some fat mexican in the first place? Sad!

>leaf

>You know that if someone had done the same with Obama, the internet would be blowing up.
>People don't know about the entire towns that lynched Obama effigies

Random rednecks pulling anti-Obama stuff isn't that same as a celebrity doing it and spreading it over the internet as PR.

Who the fuck was she?

Yet Bean Niggers fight for the right to live here.

THIS IS MY LAST RETORT

I will laugh when the US annex your shitty faggot country heheh

Kinda a shame to see that freedom of speech/expression doesn't matter when it offends people though. At least she wasn't arrested.

Stupid idea, dumbass cause, but it's a person's right to do whatever the fuck they want.
Although I guess it's also the employers right to fire someone if they think they are harming their business potential...

Agh I guess people now are just too sensitive.

Skinny asf

what if some one had done the same thing with the queen? you cucks would shit your pants and have an anurism...get rid of your monarchy then you can come to the international table as an equal and not some cucky serf

This is fox and grapes, so hard. Like said, your countrymen would kill to get there. And don't pretend your shitty jumping bean country is any better because it's not, unless you like getting machete'd and shit.

I hope that with this, libshits will become a little more down-to-earth again. Can we get some S in this thread?

S

I fail to see what the Manchester attack has to do with this. Kathy didn't actually kill someone lol.

Also, there really is no reason to do something similar with an Obama likeness. Sure he wasn't a good president, probably a very very bad one, but he doesn't ooze the malice that Trump does.

God bless Ben Garrison.

Good day to you too Ahm- uh I mean Lars

Some non-funny hoe thats been trying to be funny since Seinfeld

How come that stupid haircut never stops being funny?

That was quick...

>a person who has never known a hard day's work in his life

>fired
>from a once a year appearance
Not good enough - we should be getting every one of her gigs cancelled.

>>I fail to see what the Manchester attack has to do with this.
Beheading is invoking terrorist imagery.

kek noice

Checked and Kathy did nothing wrong.

posts like these are hy leaf people are universally hated, the day of the rake nears..

when george lopez did something similar everyone cheered him on, but you won't find any mention of patriarchy with regards to that

Good job conflating that picture with Islam. You're just doing a disservice to the cause of raising awareness of the dangers of Islam.

Now the left will say "See white people behead too."

Not very bright of you buddy.

You can clearly see ayy lmao's cunt on that picture. MODS.

These doubles prove that Kathy will be hired by another mainstream media outlet and given a better job once this is all blown over.

Lmao mad flaming uncultured fags that will always wallow in poverty.

... Yet the winners of US Civil War II will come down here right after. Canada will aid the Lefties so they'll win. Globalism will happen if there is this war.

doesnt matter
they're towns
if you wanna prosecute or charge them, go ahead
this is global media we're talking about
leftist cunt means mainstream merdia (merde = shit)
she gambled her failing fame and tried to double it, she lost because she overshot
what she made made perfect sense on all levels but the one of the larger reality she has no familiarity with
in her world what she did wasnt even offensive, it was just bold and remarkable
it just so happens that she tickled the real daddy beyond her safe space of cuntjewmedia: law and law enforcement
fi you wanan take the obama effigy hangers to court, please do
your point is moot anyway
it's not about social consensus, homo
it's about the fucking law, something you also may be shielded from

Post yfw you found out Barron saw the pic and started crying

she knows this.

her apology is worth as much as the hot air she expelled to say it.

she got what she wanted; people are talking about her.

Checked

Whoever came up with this Barron thought itsreal bullshit deserves a raise.

so much this
the leftards are digging their own grave and they're still not seeing it
they have been for at least 6 months now, more like a year to a year and half
and they're still digging even harder

>it'll be funny watching your civil war on YouTube.

Just go outside, Paco. Your country is in a state of civil war right now.

>universally
You're using that word but not sure you understand it. Maybe you mean on Sup Forums.

Why doesn't CNN support free speech?

Hahahahaha
says the taco nigger whos country everyone wants to leave.

Yea I hope some schitzo beheads her

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

are you just pretending to be retarded or ar you just a leaf
>jihad is the scare of the day
>isis beheads people
>"artist" cunt pictures herself holding beheaded trump head
cant you see teh link? this can be construed as an encouragement and a support for jhihadists to cut trump's head off, or to attack america with trump being its symbol
this collusion can be evidenced by the open support some (((leftard))) organizations have for jihadis

We won't annex Canada.

Canada's cool eh.

Except for Quebec. Everyone hates Quebec including Canada.

>inb4 Yes, I know Quebec is part of Canada.

plight of the West i guess?

omg

Who the fuck is Mexico at war with?

This but unironically

>CNN does nothing
HURR FUCKIN CNN SUPPORTING THIS ANTI-TRUNP WHORE RRREEEEE
>CNN cuts ties
HURR WHY CNN CANT INTO FREE SPEECH

She went too far, so she didn't make the mask? That's capitalism for you, you order a bloody mask because you thought it was a good idea, but if you actually made it yourself you would know it isn't.

>civil war
that means with itself, cletus

got sauce on that?

And add her to the wall.

I'm filled with righteous fury that they upset poor Barron.

based Ben..

Is there a high quality version of this anywhere?

supporting the assasstination of the potus isnt free speech, it's treason

I severely doubt her real last name is Griffin, did she acquire it by marrying a goy or did her ancestors change it from Groffstein or something?

Read Rules for Radicals, moron. It's not our fault CNN painted themselves into a corner and now have to live up to contradictory ideals.

Also this is missing Chris Cornell

gryffindor

>Squatty Potty Drops Kathy Griffin Over Shock Photos With ‘Beheaded’ Trump

adweek.com/creativity/squatty-potty-drops-kathy-griffin-over-shock-photos-with-beheaded-trump/

This is the real news

>meanwhile Mexico already has large provinces under the de-facto control of various cartels

Why has no one shopped an ISIS flag behind her yet?

You don't keep paying them after they've done the job, leaf. You drop them in the gutter so they never backstab you later.

ADT to Pull Advertising from CNN After Kathy Griffin ‘Beheading’ Photo

- - -

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/31/adt-to-pull-ads-from-cnn-after-kathy-griffin-beheading-photo/

And nothing of value was lost.
Good thread op.

There's plenty of ISIS shops already

Checking your dubb dubbs, and yeah I think you perty much got everything covered here. Drumph turned out to be the obedient good crypto-goy Bavarian kike faggot we should have known he'd be.

Well if instead it would has been Hilary's head Kathy would have been invited to speak at the RNC.

LMAO

individuals bleed easier than groups.
it's kike alinsky 101 my friend.