Is Sup Forums pro or anti organ donation?

Is Sup Forums pro or anti organ donation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4
youtube.com/watch?v=4JRdkJ-zLm8
cbsnews.com/news/hospital-errors-lead-to-dead-patient-opening-eyes-during-organ-harvesting/
youtube.com/watch?v=ps7eNSdCsrQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20727576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as it's not helping niggers or jews I'm fine with it.

Sup Forums is not homogenous, you cocksucking mongol.

Is anyone anti organ donation? If they are, they'd be cured quickly if they ever needed a transplant

You calling swedes mongols insults my heritage

Who gives a shit

Pro but only if I die unexpectedly. I wouldn't donate a kidney while still alive, for example.

jeova witnesses and some other christian fundies are
dunno about other religions

I am against it because I hate people

I don't want my body being violated after I die.

I don't put organ donor in my drivers license because I heard if you're in a crash and your chances aren't good they pull the plug

Right now we live in the movie repo men, but instead of making barely affordable robotic organs the rich just harvest them from abducted children. Eh I'm for the technology but I'm against the millionaire live forever recipients.

I don't really see the logic of being anti organ donation by default. Is that some religious thing? BTW in Finland you don't need an organ donor card because you are an organ donor by default. However, you can refuse that and have your records say that your organs can not be used to save other people.

I want to be an organ donor in hopes that my organs will assimilate the bodies of the people they are donated to.

If I'm at death's door and there's a slim chance I'll make it but I'm an organ donor they'll let me die for my organs. Fuck that.

But what if a non-white gets your organs?

organ donations increase the life span of degenerates, so no.

Would you accept non-white organs?

The organ will reject the body of course

This
Even if you aren't dying they will kill you for profit

I sell my organs, only suckers donate

Why?

Pro if it's voluntary and if one can choose who gets the organ.
Anti otherwise.

What are you doing here faggot?

Anti unless I can choose what kind of people gets my organs (no lefties)

im pro graft vs host disease

>if it's voluntary
Haha. Peter Thiel is coming for your blood.

pro for white europeans
anti for anyone else

The donor has to be alive
Read about it
Doctors & nurses refusing to participate
they've seen too many donors cannibalized without anaesthetic
Only when prepped donor opened her eyes and looked at doctors preparing to carve her up, did they call it off. Doctor reports this event, one of many
read about it
She was alive, brain working perfectly. But they decided they were going to take her organs. So they drugged her and ignored the fact she'd come out of the coma days before

Donors are administered paralysis drugs to stop them fighting for their lives as doctors carve them up
Why don't doctor administer anaesthetic to donors? Because to do so would expose the fact the donor was alive, could feel
so they paralyse them

You going to sign your kids on as donors?
You need to know about the filthy organ industry first
Run search for organ donors alive, they suffer

Yeah, no homo here

Organ market is way too shady.

Really no need to donate

Pro. If you don't support organ donation, then you shouldn't be allowed to receive an organ. Fair is fair.

He is sanding down your edges...they are too sharp.

Would you want your body cut up by a bunch of strangers?
Would you want your organ sold off like parts to a buick?
What if your organs go to someone you hate?

same

Incorrect. Jehovas are anti blood donation, not organs.

>nordic humour

If I'm at death's door I won't knock, I'll show myself into the house and make breakfast.

Sure, why not. It'll just rot otherwise.

against it
reduces natural selection in an overpopulated world
also: wont let me rest in peace

Yeah and worse
They take your organs while you're alive
They paralyse you so you can't fight back
But you feel it
They won't give you anaesthetic. If they did, they'd be admitting they knew you could feel it.
Scared of lawsuits
So they carve you up and you're alive
No, we're not talking China
it happens all the time in Western hospitals
Google it

Hey, it was supposed to be so unfunny it sort of became funny again... (?)

sounds ok

100% pro.
Being anti-organ donation is retarded.

my white organs for a white friend

You're dead anyways, and there's a chance it could save someone you don't hate, unless your cynical

Organ donation is degenerate.

in america i don't know for sure but i don't think. in europe yes

I always knew you were alive but can you actually feel it? Is there anyone who survived to say that it was painful?

I'm not against others doing it, but I'm not going to do it personally. If the value of my organs would cause a doctor to not save my life, then being an organ donor is not worth it. Besides, we need a push for research into 3D printing organs.

I was in the hospital a while ago in a heart ward (I had heart problems caused by cancer) and the people waiting for donor hearts were the saddest fuckers. Really awful seeing them, just sitting around hospital for literally years, waiting for hearts, getting slowly weaker.

When I went in for my operation I let it be known if it doesn't work just pull out everything and let it be used. I don't know if they actually would have. At the time no one knew for sure why I was sick, and Doctors are assholes at the best of times.

you can't choose who will have your organ.

It's something about how they take the organs when you are brain-dead and your heart is still beating.

You can still recover and wake up some time later, but by harvesting the organs they eliminate the possibility.

This is the type of person who will get your organs.

I'm pro organ growth. A person gets some organ tissue taken from them so doctors can grow a new one in a lab and that new organ can replace the damaged one.

You're not dead you fool
Decomposition begins 8 seconds after death

You have to be ALIVE for your organs to be worth anything

Google it. Doctors reveal, donors alive and often conscious when they start cutting you up
They administer paralysis drug for their convenience or you would fight
So you're paralysed and can feel yourself being sliced
but they won't administer anaesthetic because if they did, they'd be admitting they knew you could FEEL
feel PAIN

Go on. Find out. Find out why many doctors and nurses will not participate in donor organ trade
They've been there, seen it
Not pretty
If you want to be cut up while still able to feel
by all means, become a donor
Even if you're not registered as a donor they'll still carve you up if you have something they want
And we all know which religious cult is always being busted for stealing organs
Go on, make it easier for them, register as a donor

>And we all know which religious cult is always being busted for stealing organs
Um. I don't. Scientologists?

Why would I want my organs inside of sick people? Fuck that noise

Anti
If organ donation was illegal; then an industry would have emerged centered around creating artificial organs.

Now there is limited incentives to create artificial organs, because they have to "outcompete" real organs..
if they had started at zero - meaning they would only have to prolong the life in a short term and several severe flaws in them would have been accepted. Then the industry could have grown with the money that would come from the private market.
now they will only consider artificial organs if they are equal too an transplanted organ - much more difficult threshold to reach.
And this is only made worse by the billions of money posting into developing medicine for transplant patients so the organs don't get rejected.

Gonna need source on that my Britbonged friend
If you are sick or injured and admitted to the hospital, the number one priority is to save your life. Organ donation can only be considered "after brain death" has been declared by a physician.

I hate people like you

Why would they save your life if they can make more money off your organs?

It's online
Doctor wrote a book about it
Girl was unconscious. They wanted her organs. Told her family she was brain dead
For over 24 hours they *ignored* the fact she was responding to stimuli. Her toes contracted when they tickled bottom of her feet
They kept feeding her drugs to stop her regaining consciousness
Her family, saps, had trusted doctors and given permission to remove her organs
Nurses many times did *not* mark on her chart that she was alive, functioning, etc.
They just kept feeding her drugs to keep her down
They were determined to have her body parts
The doctor who wrote this said it was only when she was there, prepped for organ removal in theatre that they finally decided to call it off
because she opened her eyes and *looked* at them, right at them
That's how bad it is
They had the organ recipient in the adjoining theatre, waiting for that girl's organs
Everything was in place
Doctors have tunnel vision or dollar signs
They were going to go ahead with it and cut her up, while she was alive, her brain and body all working

Few people realise you have to be *alive* for your donated organs to be viable
People have been led to believe they take them after you die.
No. Decomposition begins 8 seconds after death. So they have to take them before you die
They paralyse you to stop you fighting, wriggling. For their convenience
But despite your body being paralysed, you can still feel
And they won't administer anaesthetic because if they did, they would be admitting they KNEW you could FEEL the PAIN
So they paralyse you

You need to find out now, not while they're slicing you up and you're paralysed and can't scream or fight them

There's a mile of information online
written by doctors who refuse to take part in it

Wrong on every fucking level. Kidney transplants for example:

>>Failure of the transplanted kidney is reported in about 4 percent of deceased-donor kidney transplant recipients within one year after transplant and in 21 percent of cases five years after transplant.
>>Among living-donor kidney transplant recipients, failure rates are about 3 percent at one year and 14 percent at five years after transplant.

T. Nursing student with basic google capabilites.

Because they can still make money off of me being admitted in the hospital, and when the time comes for my deaths passing, they'll make money off of my organs anyways

This is retarded. There are huge organ shortages, especially in the US where its opt-in.

I was just joking Bjorn don't choke on your fisk

youtube.com/watch?v=zwkkmsoo4a4
Enjoy being an organ donor..

[citation desperately Needed]
where are you finding this? where's the source?

Yes, because I need one. Please if you are in Russia ride very fast and careless

You won't care.
You'll be dead.
You pathetic faggot.

I've signed up for being completely disassembled if I die in a useful state.

Don't try to tell me i'm wrong schlomo

Sorry to bust your con game

People will go online now and will read the truth from doctors who've blown the whistle

I wouldn't waste my time with repeat posts if I weren't afraid for all the do-gooders who think they need to be dead before their organs are seized

The filthy organ trade is why they tried to fabricate 'brain death'. They came up with that con in order they could cannibalise living bodies

Doctors who've been there say families are frequently advised their loved one is 'brain dead' and 'will never recover'

That's why the US father ran home, got his gun and stayed by his son's side, holding cannibal doctors at bay
His son regained consciousness after a couple of days
That father saved his son's life
Doctors had claimed the son was 'brain dead' and had him marked for body parts

When the son regained consciousness and proved fit in body and mind, where did those doctors aka butchers slink off to?

You are trying to give people a bum steer

I'm advising them to go find out what goes on behind those surgical masks

If taking ten minutes to post here saves one person from being cut up for parts while they are still ALIVE and can FEEL what the butchers are doing to them
then it will justify the time it's taken to post

Sounds awfull lot like a Danish documentary called "the girl that wouldn't die".
She was announced brain dead, and taken off life support in order to harvest her organs; on the operating table, then she woke up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JRdkJ-zLm8

They keep you alive while harvesting the organs.

Organ donation is retarded if you plan on being cryopreserved. If you die, and your organs are harvested, you brain will undergo a large amount of ischemic damage if/when it is finally cryopreserved. I am not signed up as an organ donor for precisely this reason. Regenerative medicine will soon allow for the growing of new organs anyway.

Unless you die in a hospital of cancer or something, you are going to get cut up anyways when they do an autopsy to confirm the cause of death.

And they take your organs out and incinerate them if you aren't a donor, it makes the embalming process easier and your corpse smell less awful for your funeral.

cbsnews.com/news/hospital-errors-lead-to-dead-patient-opening-eyes-during-organ-harvesting/

I was pro organ donation. But then I realized if i'm on the brink of death and they see I'm an organ donor, they might let me die.

I'm anti. Only because I'm a selfish person. If I die, then fuck all. No-one should benefit from my death.

Growing older though, if I could help my kids with my death, I would do it. But not some random person.

Where I live you can sign papers so that you don't have to have an autopsy. So I won't be getting cut up by anyone ever

>Is anyone anti organ donation?

organ harvesting is a scam. they'll do it even if you don't consent.
steal your body parts when you're dead.
sell them to someone else
charge them to install them.

there is nothing virtuous about organ donation

youtube.com/watch?v=ps7eNSdCsrQ
not with English subs, but you can see the girl in the later half of the video - the girl whom was declared brain dead and whom they put on the operating table to harvest her organs - - before she woke up.

You will not be fucking dead you ignoramus

They don't want corrupted body parts which would be useless and already flooded with bacteria

You have to be fucking ALIVE .. ALIVE
for your parts to be viable for transplantation

You keep posting the same shit

I'm advising people to go online and find out
Because there's a lot to learn about the filthy organ trade
Involving dollars
Involving interbred people who were born with faulty organs but want to live at any cost

So they grab the plebs and lie to them about 'brain death' which they concocted to give them licence to remove organs from the living

Many ethical doctors and nurses refuse to participate, having seen living people cut up
under the pretext of 'brain death'

Go on, schlomo
Sign the organ donation card
Will be too late for you to learn the truth while you're silently screaming. You'll be stripped of every viable body part while alive
Then you'll wish you hadn't given false information to other misinformed, well meaning fools

Sure if you are brain dead.

And literally the only thing keeping you alive at that point are machines. After brain death even your autonomic functions no longer happen.

So to argue you are "alive" in that state is retarded. Though judging by a lot of the comments here, the difference between your current state of mind and brain death probably isn't much.

Same.

My organs are my own. You want new organs? develop the science to successfully grow them, or don't be a fucking invalid.using other peoples organs so that you can service is retarded. covfefe, covfefe.

How would you like to wear a dead persons face for the rest of your life? Imagine being the parent of that dead person, having to smile and act like you're not about to throw up as you stare at the grotesque visage of your dead child while the person wearing your dead sons face thanks you for the donation.

Anyone have that quote from a nose where he says the talmud would probably support killing goyim for their organs?

The $50000 per kidney or whatever should go to the family.
> People all over the world suddenly remember that Grandma didn't want to be on life support

read this article
They will take your organs even if you aren't brain dead.

fuck that, I wouldn't wanna look at that shit in the mirror every day, no matter how bad I was disfigured. Wouldn't you rather just take the opportunity to wear a bad-ass mask and strut around like some eccentric, mysterious nutcase?

They do not want or take body parts from dead people
Get that through your heads

Decomposition begins 8 seconds after genuine death

So they won't be scraping you off a road, carting you back to hospital and taking your dead body parts, be assured

You begin to ROT within seconds after actual death
Rot means decay and bacteria
Go fucking find OUT

So you will need to be alive for your parts to be worth removal
And when they remove them, they will not administer anaesthetic because if they did, they'd leave themselves open to multi million dollar lawsuits, because IF they administered anaesthetic, they'd be admitting you could feel

Understand now

They will administer paralysis drugs that will prevent you from struggling or groaning
They'll do that for their own convenience
They don't want a victim fighting them as they delicately cut out your heart or cornea or anything else they want
They want you perfectly immobilized
But you will FEEL it, because you will not be anaesthetized
And that will be tough for you
You will die screaming inside your head as you are cut to pieces
Then you'll die, because your heart and lungs will be transplanted into the guy in the next theatre while your body is still warm

So forget all the noble bullshit about helping someone else and thinking you'll be dead as they cut you up
Not a chance
If you're already dead when they get hold of you, you won't be worth a cent to them
They cannot transplant dead organs into the recipient
because dead organs are already in a state of corruption/rot

Learn to google. Basically it says that kidneys harvested from people whoose heart has stopped are viable. They are in fact viable all the way up to twelve hours after cardiac arrest the 5 year survival rate is lower the closer you get to the twelve hour mark.

>literally one example
>from hundreds of thousands, if not millions of transplants

Also, I assume you can read, the article says the stopped the procedure...

If they are evil organ stealing capitalist out to make a buck from harvesting organs from living people, why would they stop the procedure?

>list yourself as an organ donor
>end up in accident or get some kind of disease that doesn't totally render your organs unusable
>condition is life threatening but treatable, curable, and above all, reversible
>old rich jew needs another organ transplant
>hospital neglects to treat you and just takes your organs instead so they can get sweet dosh

Also, everything this guy said:

Try maybe reading some peer reviewed shit instead of some lame bullshit lets make old people scared of random shit tonight lame stream bullshit news.
Perhaps you could try talking to some doctors and nurses and they'll tell you what's what.

Doctors have blown the whistle on the fake 'brain death' scam

Go find out, because I'm sure others are googling it right now

The old brain death scam that they pull on families to get permission to carve the victim up

Find out what real doctors, real humans have to say about the bullshit brain death scam

That term was deliberately concocted to give the cannibals licence to carve up living people