Can we talk about how this dyke is ruining our province?

Can we talk about how this dyke is ruining our province?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42nd_Ontario_general_election#Opinion_polls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inflation in Ontario is going to be fucking insane. I cant believe people think this minimum wage increase is a good idea.

But the Ontario economy is actually on the upswing.

Not defending that evil dyke but still.

Shes appealing to the silent majority of people. Those who want to get free shit and smoke weed. Even uses as transistor as a way to get easy votes.

bruh... look at this dude
oooOOooohh
look at the hair

My brother is having a baby in like a weeks time. I don't know what kind of life shes going to have in this fucked ass province.

I agree completely with this. However as a 18 yo male who smokes weed on the daily, I can see through her bullshit. She's out to get every dollar she can suck from Ontario's tit.

Transit*

ugh shes basically like the weirdest looking bitch ever.

you guys are fucked.

>300 billion
>no $200

Worried that Patrick Brown is going to fuck it up. If he wants to win he can't dare touch any transit project in Ontario or else suddenly every voter in an urban area will coddle back to her. All he needs to do is not say anything too stupid and then the red menace will be dead.

JUST

Exactly like Hudak. As long as he keeps his mouth shut on things HE HAS TO DO then he should win. Wynne's approval rating is at an all time low.

This is going to be a painful few months knowing that Wynne will give enough Gibbs to make the race competitive.

Looks like a man. Also the one in the background. Politics is full of these creeps. People don't seem to notice.

She's desperately trying to swing voters. It's really sad and low, but it could work. God if she wins I'm dipping this province.

ehh still better than trump.

"covfefe"

Sigh. Electing a gross bull dyke isn't the problem, it's a symptom of the problem. Ontario is run by civil servants, teachers, nurses, students, with a fat slice of energy/transportation corruption. These sectors are Liberal voters; they would vote for a log of poop if it was Liberal.

How did that she-thing get to that position to begin with? Just Canada being Canada.

her repulsive face makes me crave popcorn.

Vancouver is worse, Anywhere Quebec is difficult because of French, Maritimes are poor, Northern Canada is out of the question leaving you with the Prairie provonces. She better loose

Time ago we had a Liberal premier named Dalton McGuinty who left the Liberal party cuz he was a slease. She replaced him and won the next election. Now here we are.

She won her only election because the last PC guy choked.

Wynne and the OLP will gauge the polls after these announcements and changes have been digested by the public. If her numbers don't improve, there will be enormous pressure to swap her for Charles Sousa or someone like that.

Working in the US for the spring term. I had a big lel when I found out our awful government wants to make minimum wage $15 "because California has it".

Looks like I'm never going back home after I finish my degree.

No, not Canada, just Ontario. That shit only flies there.(and also BC)

Lol just dip into the Canadian Shield and build yourself a shack in the forest.

Amen to that.

Just become an alien and hope Trump's brigade won't find you.

Would you prefer an NDP Green coalition?

Brown's "GTA strategy" isn't likely to yield many additional seats. At best, they'll form a minority. I wouldn't be surprised if the Liberals (a) form another majority or (b) form a minority or a coalition with the NDP.

Oh I'm banking on a PC minority. It's not all the power, but some of it's off the Liberals. Plus Wynne would probably step down if she lost. And don't even mention the words "coalition" in Ontario it scares the fuck outta me.

Lol no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42nd_Ontario_general_election#Opinion_polls

The best Brown can hope for is significant vote-splitting and a few seats. The likelihood of surpassing 62 seats is very low.

Yeah it's difficult to say. Brown has moderated his party in ways that might depress turnout in East Ontario and the Ottawa Valley. He actually had minority support in opposing the curriculum but dropped that issue.

BAHAMA HAHAHA
> he actually believes this

PCs have literally no hope of winning. Ontario will remain red and me and my union buddies will continue to eat porterhouse steaks and lobster everyday.

Trump is actually a benefit to us, everyone but our extreme (and VERY small) right wingers are appalled by the Cheeto and all we need to do is point to him and say if you vote pc you vote for trump. And that will be that :)

But fwiw I do believe the min wage hike is a huge ass mistake but whatever I'll be good.

I sure as shit hope that Brown doesn't fuck it up.

The good news is that AI/Automation will be in even higher demand once Ontario implodes in upon itself and I'll have a job from the comfort of Trump's right wing death camps.

Ah I love passing union workers. It's fun to see 5 fat guys make the one small scrawny guy do all the work. But hey, if I was in your position I'd be happy too :)

I think you're expecting too much from Ontario. Its like looking at a pile of shit and thinking why it can't be less shittier. the entire province is a lost cause.Wyne gets elected because the sane people have given up and left and the only people that remain and into politics are deranged sjw activists who believe they're being oppressed by imaginery forces. There are a lot of mentally ill people and drug addicts in ontario which only fuels this stupidity.

That's garbage. Don't tell me you'd vote for those leftist faggots

Work for crusts of bread and croutons. Sign me up.

We might reach a point at which it becomes necessary to field candidates of another right-leaning party, in otherwise non-competitive ridings, to throw seats to the NDP in order to deprive the OLP of seats. It's an uphill battle.

The GTA is already a quasi-province and should be extricated from Ontario as a whole. Ontario should probably be divided into two, three or even four provinces (East, GTA, Southwest, North).

Trying to change this fuckhole. You are probably right, but deep down I love Ontario. I don't wanna see it go to shit because of all the tards I live around.

We should lobby aggressively for GTA provincehood.

Real talk when you see stuff like that it's most likely labour laws causing multiple people for one seemingly minor job, nothing to do with unions. Construction bosses are tough as shit you really think they'd just allow such poor efficiency if it wasn't required? And even if they were just trying to inflate the bill they wouldn't want MORE people involved in that because that's more people they have to pay and less profit.

I've never understood that either. When one specific area in the province (GTA) sucks all the money away then how's that fair to anyone who doesn't live in the GTA?

At this point the differences and needs of the GTA and Ontario are irreconcilable. Both groups would be happy if we settled upon some sort of divorce agreement.

With the GTA in Ontario, the prospects of a conservative government are slim.

Still tho. Labour law that is wasting workers and dollars. Something Ontario is famous for.

This, A Southern Ontario province sans Metro Ottawa would be more conservative and no vast sparsely uninhabited, unprofitable land to build and maintain infrastructure for.

I don't think that will happen tho, at least not for another decade or two.

I hate this dyke with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

Agreed. The argument for city-provinces is compelling and will grow stronger yet. The gulf between Ottawa (to an extent) and the GTA versus East Ontario, Southwest Ontario and of course Northern Ontario is massive.

It's analogous to Chicago and Illinois and NYC and NY.

Kinda reminds me of the ghostbusters librarian.

Is she going to give us immigrants welfare?
That's what really matters.

lol yes -- head into your local Ontario "Works" office.

Satan?

Meh, accidents happen and the more people observing the work the better. Don't forget how much the lawsuit is going to cost the government if Johnny Lunchbox gets smacked in the head with a tow lock because they took away a spotter, splatters his brains all over Johnny Mundo who transitions in into a spear to Kenny Omega

COME TO CANADA WE GOT UR EDUCATION COVERED AND HEALTH CARE DRUG PROGRAMS (only if Syrian)

"Works" office.
Top kek that's so Orwellian, I like it.
Can I also not pay taxes somehow?

Good, I did not deserve less. I am entitled to those after all because of 1st world oppression and shit you know.
I will say I am a muslim though, that'd be good enough I guess.

Sure, just head into the "Works" office. The income is non-taxable. It's great if you're a female because you can subsist on benefits without even pursuing child support or work.

Oh does the same apply if I claim to be a female Muslim?
I'm not kidding.

Leave it to Ontario and Toronto to drag your country down.

Yes, and the caseworkers won't hassle you as much regarding work requirements for fear of discrimination.

Oh -- lol -- if you're a transgender Muslim woman? No idea, probably.

Did you get displaced during the Rio games? Lol i'm just ripping on your country. It's just why do I have to pay if I live here, but you don't? Just makes no sense to me. I get that you came from a bad place, but shit like welfare is what's gonna kill us in the end. I want a Frank Underwood kinda mindset, where if you come here, you have to work for what you achieve. No more handouts.

Good. It makes sense after all.
I am a male, but I'd claim to be female Muslima and identify as a black woman too

can't tell if joke or serious

>Did you get displaced during the Rio games?
No but I can claim to be if that gets me anything more there.
>It's just why do I have to pay if I live here, but you don't?
Because your government is unfair and hundreds of thousands are taking advantage of this so why not help a fellow Sup Forumsack do the same, you know the saying "better a friend fucking your sister than a guy you don't know"
>Just makes no sense to me
Of course it doesn't, I never expected otherwise.
>shit like welfare is what's gonna kill us in the end
Not really, you can profit from this if you're smart enough to sell exclusively for welfare recipients, they'll (we'll) make you rich.

Good point. As a fellow Sup Forums member I will help you get into this great province. I wouldn't count on Ontario tho. Were hitting the bucket faster then you can say 'eh'.

WTF I HATE HIGHER WAGES AND LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT NOW!

Dude I get that this is probably bad according to your standards.
But what happens is that where I come from the standards are much lower and anything other than this place is a higher standard.

But please don't mention I'm already rich here.

It's not like we can't afford to give it a try, here in just one province. It can be beneficial, but we need to keep the money locally, if it bleeds out of the country it can become very problematic.

I agree with you.
So it is fine to come in right?

Orville Redenbacher

Idk man
Her approval rating is like 11%

Pretty goddamn pathetic - really make you think tho

Can we talk about how this dyke is ruining our country?

lets

Not to be unkind, but are you sure that's a female? (I'm not being snarky, I swear.)

She claims to be.

I'm unionized so I literally have to vote for her.

If the conservatives would stop trying to destroy my living I would vote for them, if my union were to dissolve there'd be no way I'd get benefits or raises of any kind, I'd be the equivalent of some illegal beaner selling his carpentry skills in the Home Depot parking lot.