Why conservative/trumpfags are triggered? I thought you were anti PC?

Why conservative/trumpfags are triggered? I thought you were anti PC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Kathy. Get fired.

Because shes literally doing isis propaganda and it is a pathetic attempt to get attention for her always dead career.

Threatening the life of potus is a felony that can put you behind bars

RULE 4
U
L
E

Dumb leaf. No one was fucking triggered. The trumpfags doubled down and memed Kathy Griffin into tapping out.

he solution to offensive speech is always more speech. Kathy Griffin just couldnt take the heat and CNN canned her ass.

There was no outrage. Only keks.

Triggered?
Liberal kicked her out.
We already know that liberal, isis, blm and etc etc are the same

You are a troll or have a learning disability. Hate speech = protected. Incitements of violence thinly veiled as bad "art" are not. It's not THAT complicated of an issue. She won't be charged anyway because it was just a horrible publicity stunt.

Because if a conservative celebrity did this to Obama (read: celebrity, not your average ruralite), shitlibs would become rabid. We just don't like the double standards.

on one hand republishits suddenly finding the safe haven of political correctness and squealing like pigs about her stupid stunt is absolute hilarity

on the other kathy griffin is a fucking annoying attention whore and I'm glad she stepped in it

Nobody is triggered. I think it's funny calling her advertisers and destroying her career while I'm sitting at home eating lunch.

>if a conservative celebrity did this
>if

I like your preemptive rectifying of non-extistant double standards.

If someone would've done it with a fake Obama head they would likely be in jail currently. Thats the difference and why a lot of people are mad.

I don't think she should lose any gigs or be censored. But I want it to be fair game in the sense that if she can do this, then others should be perfectly allowed to freely do the same thing with Obama/Clinton/Warren/Sanders/Schumer/Pelosi/etc.

Drumplets have a thin skin. They're still crying about Trump's loss by over 2 million votes.. Pathetic.

new years eve special cancelled LUL

Trump is a thin-skinned fag as are the losers that support him.

why are libtards still butthurt over hillbag losing another election?

(((Intellectual consistency)))

dude this is all conservatives and trump sycophants fucking do now, where have you been for the last several months?

>but
>but if
>if x said that
>when obama did the same thing
>where were you when
>b-but

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

>non-extistant double standards.

Only in your deranged head.

gwar used to behead a fake obama on stage and it would spray blood into the crowd

Yes i had to hide in my safespace after being confronted with Carrot Top's face again.

>i dont think she should lose gigs or be censored

Thats where your wrong.
Hang all these treasonous cunts.

Awww, does the triggered libcuck not like facts? Does babby need a safe space?

No outrage. She was just neutered. We neutered her. We'll neuter you too you little mother fucker just wait.

False equivalence. Nobody was triggered to the point where they want to change laws like liberals are if you even suggest something like Islam is dangerous.

It was in bad taste however.

they're worst than sjw. touch in their god emperor and they'll be screeching for weeks

This. She's a D-list celebrity , a mediocre comedian, and a notorious attention whore who's only somewhat famous because she latched herself onto the gay community despite having nothing to do with it. I doubt she knows or cares about anything politically, and just thought this was her moment to do something shocking for a bit of free press. Dumb cunt.

who is in the white house, faggit?

Fag git'r dun?

No sympathy, honestly.
There's nothing you can charge her with as far as I can tell. Sincere threat is hard to interpret, and she'd have no way of carrying it out even if you could manage that stretch of the imagination. The only consequences she'll face, which are personal and business-related, are already inescapable.
But of course, the reason we're sitting in our current state of affairs in America, and why Trump is in office in the first place, is because for all of the revolutionary posturing, the left in this country has no courage. It does not have the balls to stick to its guns in response to overwhelming public criticism, it does not have the balls to commit riot crimes without covering its face, and it does not have the balls to gaze into its own and ask a very easy-to-answer question. "Did we bring this on ourselves?"

they're just using your own tactics against you. i doubt most even care anyways.

What I want is consistency.
We are forced to play by different rules so we have to make them play by our rules.
If they make threatening Trump and calling for his beheading, then there are quite a lot of people I want to publicly threaten.

If they want to get nasty then we can do it too, and when we do it we are going top them at it.
If death threats, black block tactics and getting people fired is their game, we can go full 1488 and gas the kikes race war now.

I actually would have far more respect for her had she not apologized. Fucking own it.

>Jared (((Kushner)))

No one is triggered. No one even cares. This is a war. All options for the complete and total annihilation of the progressively degenerate, communist, homosexual, trannie left.