Non-burgers only

What is the final solution to the amerifat question?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/
vinylrevinyl.com/2010/02/03/18-musical-innovations-we-can-thank-african-americans-for/
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mexican intellectuals

your country will improve when we build the wall

michelle obama's school lunch program

Where's the money for the wall Pedro?

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-most-obese-fattest-countries-in-the-world/

you made them fat billy

I thought Mexicans liked their women big?

exercise

we gave them freedom and they wasted it

>What is the final solution to the amerifat question?
Communism

Wall.

Stalin diet best diet

War.

Trump is
He'll ruin the US so much that Russia will take control, we will then enter a new era

make them farm their own food marts were a mistake

26% is still pretty fucking atrocious

Wouldn't they be trading a poison for another? russians are drunkards.

What do freedom has to with multiple heart attacks?

I like them just as T H I C C as they are

lets put a wall on our shared border so you don't have to ever deal with us again. then we'll give you back all the mexicans who moved here so they don't have to deal with our racism ever again.

The answer is obvious. Send them more jews and Coke. They will literally kill themselves.

But I like you ameribro, I just want to help.

Remember that being fat lowers testosterone, any wonder why Saudi Arabia, Israel and China are controlling you so easy?

make a 2 year military training mandatory for the youngs

enslave the ethnic whites

they should let me move in their Country so I can get one of their girls pregnant with my Italian semen >:3

The American diet is absolute trash. Everyone knows this. Basically, thank the destroyed family and lazy single moms just plugging their kids with junk.

CALL ME FAT IN PERSON YOU GREASY EUROFAG MOTHERFUCKERS, I GUARANTEE I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS IN A FIGHT FUCKING PUSSIES I WILL FUCKING CRUSH YOU

Tax the fuck out of fast food and incentivize health insurance with discounts for people that keep the goddamn BMI in check.

>wearing low-rise skirt thing with regular bikini so the south can rise
intredasting

I don't know. I'm more concerned with foreign nationals from our southern border attempting to shit up our country the way they failed their own homeland.

only thing you can crush is a bowl of tendies in under 30 seconds while mum forgets the chocolate milk and then you yell at her for being a bad person because of it

All the mexicans in my city are obese as fuck

I think mexicans are the fattest race

Nah, your country is just a third world shitshow and your people are too poor to buy food.

Mexico is more obese than America dumbfuck fatbean

Don't sit on me with your gorillion pounds pls. I'll order you a Giga Mac with quadruple burgers, extra cheese and 8 gallons of diet coke.

>stop the taking vaccines
>stop the autism
>drugs for autismo's make them crave carbs
>fatness ensues

>What is the final solution to the amerifat question?
Survival of the fittest. HA!

The reason you have so many immigrants is because americans are literally too fat to do jobs that require physically moving from place to place, friendo.

Is it our fault that we want to help?

Follow the British diet. Simple and easy meals involving vegetables, bread, meat, cheese and 10 pints of lager every day.

Not true ameribro, check

this nigga

That picture is something I actually want to try now

Nuclear holocaust.

Mexicans have higher obesity rates inside the USA than White people do.

White actually have the lowest % of Obesity. Black women are the worst and Latinos/Mexicans (male and female) are second place. Black men however do not have the same obesity rates as the women/spics.

Remove motorized transport.

Your point being?
Hispanic and afroamericans are americans too, their thinner ancestors contributed to your country.

I remember hearing a while ago that mexico actually passed america on obesity. I looked it up recently and america is the 12th most obese country. Saudi arabia is like #3

>Mexicans
>contributing to America
they didn't show up until the 1960's and didn't contribute anything. Actually the USA's decline can be linked side by side to the invasion of latinos...wonder why.

Black people contributed a bit on plantations during the slave era but not much after. Unless you count the entertainment industry as "hard work"

Get rid of universal healthcare and take 2% of the tax dollars that would have gone to it and instead pay overweight people to go to the gym and get personal trainers. Tell them that doing so will lower their health insurance rates.

Positive incentives tend to work better than punishments. But then again if all the fatties get healthy then we will have a bunch of doctors working part time and unable to pay off student loans and their million dollar houses.

Maybe there is no solution.

The latinos were brought to your country to work the farms.

And yes, being creative is harder than "hard work", then again hard work has become "impossible work" to the average american too. Black people pretty much invented all genres of modern music with the exception of emo.

force a fat tax on them and take their guns

Get rid of food stamps. All it does is make our country fat and feed the niggers.

probably true desu, Scotland is rated more highly than the US, being obese is just another word for being overweight, thing is though when americans are fat their documentary fat, i haven't seen a lard ass on a scooter in my entire life and i live in a big city.

>invented pop/hip hop/rap
>all genres

anything that uses more that 4 chords and 10 different notes was invented by whites. You clearly know nothing of music.

That is actually a good idea. Cheap recycled manufacture suited for liberals and dirt-poor people.

i lived two years in the US

i can confirm, americans truly are fat. Like, DISGUSTINGLY obese. its sickening, how fat some of these people are. I dont know a single person in norway who is nearly as fat as at least 10% of every american i met. jesus christ, im getting sick just thinking about it

This. Disabled people and others who cant work already get welfare. Libshits get all emotional when you talk about kids who cant afford school lunches. But when over 2/3 of the country is overweight, i dont think its a problem.

you're completely wrong friendo:
vinylrevinyl.com/2010/02/03/18-musical-innovations-we-can-thank-african-americans-for/

This only proves how superior we truly are..

oh youre right. I forgot to add blues/jazz.

My bad. Blacks invented 5 out of hundreds different genres of music we have today. They must have a better education system in Mexico than the US.

You're kidding right:
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

I'd agree to this... They're obviously going to be a burden on our systems anyway.

>fattest country in the world calling other countries fat

When americans export their diet to your country too, you won't be as negligent, Adolf.

>running for cover

lol

Ayy wey, escupe todo mi pinche chela culero!
t.ya pistiyando un 36 paceta de modelos con mis camaradas despues del trabajo en la estacionamiento

too bad

Turning shit into something useful is white as fuck.

Cheaper fresh goods. unless you have a well paying job eating healthy here is just not realistic.

that sheboon got me rising.

2 hours compulsory physical education at school. US marine style beastings for every child.