Éire/pol/ Gas The Pale Edition

Thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=6bMCrLkCUds

News
independent.ie/irish-news/exsinn-fin-councillor-did-threaten-torture-victim-with-ira-claims-court-rules-35775586.html

independent.ie/irish-news/news/worker-crushed-to-death-by-roller-as-he-lay-new-road-surface-35776081.html

independent.ie/irish-news/seven-suspected-child-abusers-will-not-face-prosecution-over-garda-handling-of-interviews-35775285.html

independent.ie/irish-news/a-terrible-shock-council-worker-among-first-at-scene-of-latest-murder-in-dublin-city-35774859.html

rte.ie/news/2017/0531/879221-dublin-death/

Join The National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng
nationalparty.ie

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EIDEm
google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/
limerickleader.ie/news/home/252614/refugee-was-abusiveand-agressive-at-limerick-garda-station.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hj45A0R9O0U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=09YO0a7ePAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muhammed as a boy's name was the highest-climbing from the previous year
archive.fo/EIDEm
At least 1000 readers seem to be aware of the fact that it isn't a great thing.

Nigress can't get her around the fact most Irish men don't want a serious relationship with a black woman and to flush their heritage down the toilet by breeding with her and having kids that would bare an Irish father and his family no resemblance.

google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/

>Something serious
>Plenty of Fish
I'm sure the dating site that allows people to browse through profiles without having made an account is full of people looking for relationships.

That same cunt was all over the #weareirish hashtag too.

bump

Éire/pol/ discord in pic related lads

limerickleader.ie/news/home/252614/refugee-was-abusiveand-agressive-at-limerick-garda-station.html

What is that?

How does it work I've never used the app, can I just go on it and find Éire Pol or is it strictly invite

Download the app and type the last 6 digits of that link, it's a unique code for the Éire/pol/ discord.
It's where we discuss autism and prods

I'm an autistic Prod so I should feel right at home there

Can any one explain what Barrett means by aristocracy of achievement? What kind of aristocracy is that?

Interesting, it has voice chat and all?

How are the lads?

Ya minding the country for me as I do some travelling?

Voice chat yes but it's rarely been used to talk. We only use it to play songs that we request

>Barret believes in the Aristocracy of Achievement
HOLY FUCK!
He must have read the Ethnostate, that's the only other place I've seen that. Where did he say it user??

I just heard him talk about it in his video. This picture is what he said

Dont need an app do i?

Oh I remember that quote.

The Aristocracy of Achievement was an idea put forward by Wilmont Robertson (aka John Humphrey Ireland) in his book "The Ethnostate"
If I remember correctly, he was advocating for a return to monarchism and an Aristocracy of Achievement was his solution to preventing Nobility from succumbing to decadence.
Whether or not Barrett is on the same page, I do not know

Good stuff. I hope this party grows and attracts a large support base.

Nah can do it over Internet too

I was born in Belfast in 94 from English parents. I live in England now but I acquired an Irish passport recently.

Do you Irish still hate the English? How well/badly received would I be if I came to live in Ireland and people found out I was English? How hard would it be to get a job as an Englishman?

Thank you user, i will now have to read that

I like what he talks about. His video on irish water makes the rest of the clowns look stupid

Not many here hate the English but still don't come here if your not ethnically Irish.

Fuck off we're full

He's a smart man and likeable desu. He would be a true patriot and statesman if he ever gets the chance.

SOON

I hope yoy have all finished your daily migrant sacrifice to the mórrigan lads.

I wonder what he would do with shot skins. He couldnt get away with throwing them out could he? Well Israel did get away with it i suppose

Watching him speak, I really think Barrett has potential to cause a big uproar on the political scheme of Ireland, like his policies or not, he seems to be the only one proposing genuinely new ideas that differ from the mainstream parties, I think that will help him immensely.
However, National Party MUST get their message out to the greater public

How do I find myself a fair Irish lass who likes the BBC (Big British Cock)?

join the army, go to the falls road, find one you like then open up with some rubber bullets and get her into the back of the land rover.

back to barracks in time for tea.

Your country literally has no currency of its own and a bunch of manlets in a non country make your laws for you. Nice independence you have there, Paddy O'Abdul.

I think so to, we only appear this liberal, and most people in rural Ireland are kind of simple so easier to convince. It would be truly glorious if we get Barrett as Taoiseach, With the National Party running things they would stop all this nonsense

>Hey Limey tell me, have you heard this new track by Justin Barrett?
I should hope so, but what they need now is to grow as a party. How can we help them grow, how can we help spread the word about NP and their policies?
Would putting the nine principles in print and posterity it across towns, villages, and perhaps even universities be a good strategy?

Éire pol, come here hi, Know any good email service providers that are not scum like google and microsoft? i deleted mine years ago because i was sick of googles shite

Why would anyone fuck that?

Bump

Could be a good idea, people you think would like the party you have to tell them about it. For people who think they are racists you have to work at them, warm them up to the ideas before you red pill them. But they have to think it was their idea. The real power starts from an individual, the more we normalise the NP the more popular they will become

It would depend on ethnic conflict breaking out in Europe and he could then say it's to prevent it happening here. Would need the backing of the army and Gardai and thousands of male supporters willing to silence any protest about it all but I think most people would be happy to see shitskins expelled especially if shit hits the fan in Europe.

>WE WILL DEPORT, WE WILL REVOKE CITIZENSHIP WRONGFULLY GIVEN OUT BY A TRAITOROUS GOVT.
I remember hearing Barrett say that he wanted to implement an Australian point system-esque system
He then went on to say that they would deport all foreigners who did not meet the standards regardless of citizenship

People are getting fed up of the status quo of the two main parties so it's quite possible. I think they should appeal mainly to the working class and grow a support base from the working and rural class. It's the working class who are the ones that lose out to mass immigration most and it's the working class who are the most hostile to it all.

>normalize NP
exactly. If people were to start seeing NP posters plastered around their towns, schools, or anywhere really it would not only get the word out of the party's existence, but it would also give off the impression that there are in fact people who support them

Is that Guinness poster for real?

I know. She kinda reminds me of Mel B from Bo selecta with that nose.

I wonder how the average Irish (real Irish) woman thinks about these things on the sidelines.

Yes, working class and rural people are a key and vital demographic. They should be easy to gain.
I think we are in a good position timing wise to also target highschoolers who will be able to vote by time of the election as well

Yeah, just have to get tough when we get enough support. Though i get that why there would be opposition to it. Friends and maybe even family would be separated. Once its done it will be forgotten about

Spot on, most liberals or only liberal because monkey sees and does, for social acceptance

I hope one of the standards is being ethically and racially Irish

>I hope one of the standards is being racially/ethnically Irish
My nigga, you're in luck. That's exactly what Barret is advocating for
>preference for the Diaspora, who although is not Paper Irish, they are still Irish *smug grin*

Ha! Fuck thats great! They are the most based party in all of western europe i swear

One of the greatest injustices inflicted on the Irish people was when our country became prosperous 1000s of African and other undesirables descended on our country pretending to be asylum seekers and refugees with a fucking sense of entitlement to the wealth our people built. It's sickening and disgusting that these people are here and weren't put on the first plane back from where they came but I guess we had to abide by EU law and if we hadn't been part of the EU I recon they never would have been allowed in.

I feel the same way, my favorite political party/movement BY FAR
The situation in Ireland is especially saddening given her history, one where her sons were scattered across the earth, fought and died so that she may be free, only to be done away with by her own supposed government

It needs to be done. Past wrongs must be righted and that means all those let in by traitors against the will of the people and with no mandate to implement multiculturalism, must be expelled. 83% of the electorate voted to stop giving citizenship to the children of non Irish people born here. I remember watching the news back in 2000 and hundreds of niggers landing here looking for asylum many of them women 8 months pregnant landing here to have anchor babies. Any young lads reading this post should know that any of the young coins they know are most likely anchor babies of shameless niggers who took advantage of us and they and their African parents must be expelled.

Like the nordic countries it would probably still happen. No matter what these cunts find away to destroy the west. Poland refuses but they are actually FORCING it upon them, the mask was never a good one but it is gone now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E

Liberal minded people usually have massive egos and think themselves to be so clever and intelligent but are not and easily manipulated and are the most useful of idiots. Virtue signalling also is the most cancerous thing of our age.

It is saddening considering our ancestors fought so long and hard for our freedom and to be the masters of our own house only for traitors to give our inheritance to others who have in no way any right to it.

bump

Want a second opinion here. What do Irish women think of black women/foreign women in terms of "competition"?

youtube.com/watch?v=hj45A0R9O0U

Have noticed that alright, more so them trannies, infact its the whole reason why they are trannies in the first place. In fairness our whole society is sick and 98%of people actually believe they are their ego, its a mental illness. Not that im cured of it

In the words of King George III
"If you want to baste an Irishman, you shall have no trouble finding another Irishman to turn the spit"

Also, I requested this yesterday, but can someone caption this pic
>tfw you read National Patry's nine principles
I think it would be some good OC, thoughts?

Great song
What's new with you?

I only wish I could put into words my observations and opinions of those folk but it seems nearly impossible and I stand back and think to myself wtf is wrong those people and why are they so eager to shit all over their heritage and see us destroyed as a distinct people in our own homeland. It does seem to be mental illness and weak minds easily influenced by evil. They think they're so righteous and virtuous by calling for open borders and refund welcome and all that and letting anyone into.our countries but they never seem for one second to take into consideration the thoughts and feelings of the people who they would impose others upon. They don't give a damn about turning the happy lives and world of their own people upside down and that in itself is an evil thing.

Anyone else /comfy/ here?

>Can any one explain what Barrett means by aristocracy of achievement?
Meritocracy, Irish people succeed based not on where they were born or who their father was, but on what they can do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=09YO0a7ePAU

Oh I'm /comfy/ alright

Potato famine was genocide

Black women aren't competition really and most men have no interset in black women

I want to dick a Norwegian girl, they always sound so cute when they speak Norwegian but whenever they speak English they either sound like retards or like Americans.

Why is this?

What a lovely tune

How was your day yank kun?

I do like the tradition of jobs though, should be incouaged but dont believe it should be pushed too much

Chieftains are great. The start and end is Ó neills march and the middle i believe is the green cockade polka

Pretty shitty but alright now
>slept in late, had to take a sink shower
>brothers a cunt
>School had a presentation on heroin, had a woman whose son died of OD, very sad
What about you Éire-sama?

that's why your cock does not have ears. enjoy.

Nothing, just found out I'm in a book.

It's more like if your father is a postman you won't be disadvantaged if you decide to study law than someone whose father is a lawyer.

Though that's just my personal take on it.

>I'm in a book
What kind of book? Is this General in said book as well?

Ah yeah i agree with that, of course i support that!

Not that interesting but alright.
>woke up at 9.30 and studied for a bit
>power was out all day so I couldn't shitpost
>headed into town around 12 and chilled on a park bench
>thought about life and daydreamed
>shitposted abit
>came home and played vidya
It's a simple life but it's a comfy one. Mfw all snug in bed shit posting. Feels good man.
What anime or vidya you play?

Kek, Im actually playing Rainbow 6 siege ATM
I've seen OPM and JOJO, and I also like Gundam, what about you nigga?
>walked out at 12
You don't have school today or did you already graduate?

In a book? What about?

I stay at home and study. No point of heading to school really unless I want to stare at some qt 3.14 teachers we have.
I have been playing a mix of games.
Played some Verdun, Day of Infamy and left 4 dead 2. Manga I read high school of the dead and sighed that it won't get a season fucking 2. Anime has been hit and miss. I really like eechi but I can't seem to find much. Any recommendations?

They should teach people how to think in school, instead of just learning other peoples thoughts. No one contemplates on anything anymore because internet, books and teachers are more of a convenient source rather than your brain. We would have a better nation.

I'm in a Picture taken of a Easter rising commemoration in Lurgan in 2016.

Celtic ethno-state when?

You can do that, just stay home from school? You're not compelled to go by law or anything?
>eechi
Wtf is that? I'm just a filthy plebeian (pic related) when it comes to gook toons my man. Also what was highschool of the dead like? Sounds interesting
>recommendations
Like I said I'm a pleb, but Id reccomend One Punch man, that's very entertaining

Gundam is another very good one too
>space Nazis
>colony drops
>huge fucking mech suits fighting in space
>virtually everyone is white

Today would be grand

Would rather we're each independent countries and friendly than trying to form political unions.

I do NOT want to share a Union with the Scottish, although Manx would be cute.

>School
After a while the school has a so called graduation type deal which legally let's you take days off.
>Eechi
Watch high school of the dead. My waifu is saeko. Real senpai. Good plot nice titties too. Also would recommend high school dxd. Loved that anime.
>gundam
Il check it out after exams
What are yank women like? Are the traditional or whores?

ETHNOSTATE NOW
Are you in there coincidentally or is there a caption that follows?

What vote was that?

2004. Stopped the whole "born in ireland then you're auto-Irish" thing that niggers abused.

just in a picture, no name.

>Yank Wimen
>traditional
America is a big country (for you), I would imagine there's plenty of good Trad women out there somewhere. As for where I live, it's essentially a Vassal state of (((New York)))
The general consensus is very far left, mostly everyone (especially women) have fallen for the college/career* Jew
So to some it up, quite degenerate in appearance and behavior
*to avoid sounding like a hypocrite, I too have fallen for the college Jew, but I'm considering just dropping out during/after first mester, either get a trade or join up with the navy

I was gonna either get a gaming PC or a Ps4 but i stalled for years with a shitty xbox 360 that i stopped playing cause no one plays it anymore. Alot of good games coming out but have not played games in about two years. Used to play it way too much but now im thinking its a waste of time and could be doing other more important things. Do you think i should get back into it or nah?

My favorite song. Erin go bragh version is best i'd say