New Hampshire

How can you call yourself a redpilled white man if you don't live in New Hampshire?

>93% White American (inb4 Irish & German aren't white hurr durr)
suburbanstats.org/population/how-many-people-live-in-new-hampshire
>The best gun laws in New England (“All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and the state.”)
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/
>0% state income tax & 0% sales tax
bankrate.com/finance/taxes/state-taxes-new-hampshire.aspx
fool.com/taxes/2014/08/16/the-5-states-with-no-sales-tax.aspx

On top of that, the only bad areas are the big cities such as Manchester, Concord, etc. & the rural towns are based as fuck with Gadsden flags waving from every other house.

Why aren't you moving there right now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DutWEbUeQM
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>meth

Cold

>people actually live in snow

Libertarian hippies

Drunks

Run by Commies

Your meme didn't work out

Live in the rural areas where the only populations are middle-aged wealthy home/land owners - problem solved.

Stop being a pussy + prepare adequately for the winter - problem solved.

>run by commies
0% income tax 0% sales tax
$7.25 minimum wage
Virtually no gun laws

Wow sounds so commie to me

I'll prepare adequately by not going near that frozen shithole. Australia in winter is torture enough.

CT here, I'd really like to move to NH or VT. Leaning towards NH.

Your winter for the most part is equivalent to a dust snowfall that goes away in 12-24 hrs lol it's nothing compared to the U.S. Northeast

NH is for real men only, stay in Cuckstralia.

Bunch of hipster fags who love doing heroin. Their motto is, "live free or die" yet their best way of exercising this is not wearing a seatbelt and putting buttdrugs into their arms.

Hail!
I'm going up to nah next year for uni

Nh is where priv'd mass families send their lesbian, smash the patriarchy daughters so they don't have to be around them/their children don't have to be around blax.
Don't move there /pol

>blue state
No thanks, I'll stay in the south where I can keep my guns, better weather, and living in a red state.

Anti-NH propaganda BS. If anything, south New Hampshire is like this but nowhere near to this extent. Go to the northern area of NH (White mountains) and live life like a true Aryan man

>live in the riral areas
What about jobs?

>you can keep your guns in NH, they have virtually no gun laws
>They vote blue by a small margin because the city libs in southern portion of the state
>0% income & sales tax, minimum wage is only $7.25

It's like the south without niggers.

>yankee """culture"""
Just because your state is too shitty to steal welfare from doesnt make it better

Heres some refined culture if you want something to work off of, mk? mk.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DutWEbUeQM

Plenty of local jobs you can work at. Some honest hardworking ones including lumber companies, etc. Or just work at home with computer programming etc.

The south is nigger central, sorry to tell you. You're all quite literally blacked.

Also your atrocious accents made you guys the laughingstock of the U.S.

But I live in Haverhill, Mass. What now?

>Haverhill

Just because it's close to SNH means nothing.

Only good portions of NH are north of Concord.

Going to NH for uni next year, but I'm considering dropping out in/after the first trimester and joining the navy

Your gun laws make me hard.

t. Californian.

Joining the navy might be the cuckening you need to realize your sexuality.

I can agree with you there.
Those types are insufferable though. Seems the population of them is growing.

Come home to New Hampshire, based cali user.

Valley bro?

I fuckin love my home state, lived all over but always end up coming back to NH

What branch isn't cucked at this point?

Berlin NH

Their Berlin sure beats ours. Shame about all those MAsshole-transplants ruining the southern part.

Are you taking in refugees from yurop by chance?

>93% white
>no non-white chicks to cum into

I live in Dover. Look up banks and how they are no longer being audited to launder heroin money.

Your best bet is trying to get to Massachusetts, they take in literally everyone. Then work your way further up north until you're in NH.

>not living in actual hampshire
>97% white
>100% white villages
>beautiful countryside
>best pubs in the country
>super cozy

Come home white man

>bongistan
>paydebtistan
>nogunsistan

No thank you.

Stay pleb

CT here, it's all fucking true. I wish I lived in NH. Any suggestions on where in the southern part of NH to move? I'd like a comfy suburb if possible.

It's sadly going to be a while before I can even seriously consider moving to the US. I'm doing a street-view tour through your city though and it looks pretty cozy. Also just found this Gadsden flag.

Property taxes are kind of high here. Portsmouth area is nice, but pricey.

Only good southern town I can think of is Portsmouth. It's comfy af. Look up on google images Portsmouth NH.

>On top of that, the only bad areas are the big cities such as Manchester, Concord, etc. & the rural towns are based as fuck with Gadsden flags waving from every other house.

I wasn't lying when I said that ^

Very comfy, you're welcome anytime German bro. Come home, white man.

NH is the most cucked state in the union.

Real men live in Maine.

Shitty roads, has income tax & a weird scenery tax where they'll tax you if your house overlooks a fucking lake etc.

But you do have nice gun laws, I'll give you guys that. NH and ME only good states in New England.

Do you buy cigs or alcohol in NH? Whose cucked now? Jokes, Maine is great also!

Thanks, will certainly try. You do a lot of outdoor stuff? There seems to be a whole lot of forest around for going innawoods.

I here from the UK 2 years ago.

I've been to a lot of places in the world and this is the weirdest.

People here are really strange and seem to be pathological liars or suspect pedophiles.

I once was told to go back to my own country by a woman wearing an "100% IRISH 100% PROUD" shirt on.

Everyone here thinks they're Irish even Asians.

NH people complain to no end about MA but love it when it suits them.

Gun laws here are only so because they like to be edgy.

Teenagers are brainwashed by FOX.

A lot of people seem not to wash.

I could go on.

I guess Hampton beach is nice

No one likes black people, when they do, its usually qt3.1415s getting colonised, despite the memes
No one likes crabnigger speak, you try coming here, people will automatically hate you for sounding like a twat, on the otherhand, having a southern accent, will get you laid, presuming you are somewhat attractive, also if you are c*tholic some people might just straight up tell you that you are going to burn in hell

For sure, when we're not snowed in.

New England in general, when it gets snowed in, most people just go stay at someone's place before a big snowstorm hits - you'll drink/smoke/fuck until the storm passes.

But right now the weather is gorgeous. Everyone is hiking, going out to places, just being outside in general. Lakes, beaches, etc.

Just move to Bavaria, it's the same thing with less parades and less car dealerships.

>doesn't like black people, but still lives around a fuckton of them

No thanks. That's why I moved away from Commiefornia. Didn't like spics or niggers, but also wanted muh guns so I moved to NH.

its cold there and when i watched the sopranos final season i got the impression it was full of fags :(

I would kill for some snow right now. We didn't have a proper winter in years, and our summers are only getting hotter and drier. How long's the snow period usually, november through march/april?

Bavaria got the same piece of shit laws as any other place in this country, the same cucked people and the same high-ass population density.

So many car dealerships in southern NH even though you have to prove you're a resident to skip the sales tax.

Also what's with that store on Rte 28 that's right over the line in mass that tries to sell cigs and booze for twice the price?

How is it still open?

Snow can start toward the end of October and last all the way till the end of March.

Once every 3-5 years we get huge fucking snow storms, I'm talking 15 feet of snow.

Is it daily tread?
Nice

Is it possible to purchase a gun for a person with temporary working visa?

Daily threads for as long as the weather is nice out here. So throughout summer & fall you can expect New Hampshire to go daily on Sup Forums

As for you, please don't buy a weapon until you've lived here for a few years. Assimilate first, then get a weapon afterwards.

Sounds like heaven desu
What kind of jobs are there in the area? I'm guessing there's a lot of logging going on. Are there any bigger/notable companies around?

Lots of tech jobs in the southern portions. Otherwise I hope you know a trade if you want to live in the north, otherwise you'll have to work from your house doing work like computer programming etc.

Yeah, I understand your concern about some foreigner buying gun, but it would be really stupid on my part to miss this opportunity, considering gun laws here in Belgium

Then if you have any consideration to this country or this state, you'll understand why we'd prefer to have you wait before purchasing one.

You can't purchase weapons on a non immigrant visa

new Hampshire is ten times better

oak and maple hills
snow
guns
freedom
forests you can get lost in as opposed to farm fields that grow food for your replacement pakis

Good to know. I'm pretty much at a crossroads for what kind of career I want to get into, so I'll be keeping this in mind.
On the topic of guns, are there a lot of ranges where you live or do just go innawoods?

The reason the west and east are left is because they have the privilage of not living with niggers, diversity is our strength

Ranges everywhere dude

>votes democrat
Yeah no there's plenty of based white states that don't do that. But people from lost cause states in the NE that like it there should definitely move there and tip it red.

There's a plentiful source of ranges but you can also go innawoods for more fun.

Plains and upper Rocky states don't have niggers and a leftist can't run for dog catcher in them.

Move to Manchvegas and embrace the glitz and glamour.

>too dense to concede Pennsylvania's superiority.

>living in massachussetts lite

best gun laws of new england is not an argument, sine the rest of new england doesnt observe the second amendment in any form

cuz maine is even more white

It has virtually no gun laws whatsoever.

Don't know why I even asked, already figured as much.

Also, what the shit is this?

Holy shit me too! Hi

Trump is planning on replacing our current immigration act and system with one that's more benefical to Europeans/White immigrants. It will decrease the amount of Shitskins we get. It will also end Diversity visa lotteries and Make Greencards more accessible to white immigrants rather then third Worlders.

Pennsylvania second largest immigration of origin is Europe. You can come live in the Keystone state if you want. Pittsburgh is pretty cool and most of our counties are nearly identical to Germanic places.

PA sucks ass. Philly is niggertown Pittsburgh is also a nigger habitat and a bunch of drunk poles. Pennsyltucky is a poor shit hole and Harrisburg is like a slice of philly shoved in there, nothing exists above State College except towns of 10 inbred families. Fuck PA

New Hampshire is basically a littler Pennsylvania. The counties are similar minus the fact that it's more Anglo-ish when it comes to buildings and the overall format of the state.

Good. There are too many shitskins here so we need some Europeans to even it out

Pittsburgh is 70% white, and the overall state is 83% white including all births being 85% white as well. However our democrat senators are a pain in the ass.

Sounds nice, though I did want to give the greencard lottery a try, because why not.
You got any source with some more details on this? I heard of this a few times already but never saw something concrete about it.

Bunch of Frenchies calling themselves White. Half of them can't speak English and the rest resent it when they do.

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

It's one of few bills that will most likely be passed after when Trumps budget takes place.

You mean Quebec?

Because NH we have french speakers only because their families spoke french around them as kids or they learned it in school. English is still their primary language.

KEEP YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH SHUT
STAY OUT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

That's lame

Is 800$ monthly rental considered as reasonable price in Nashua?

That's the avg price you'll pay for rent in New England.

Sounds like a very good deal for the US, but I don't really see how that bill would specifically make it easier for europeans to immigrate. Seems like it would mostly just cut down on the amount of visas that are given out.
And here I was, wanting to give the greencard lottery a go, oh well.

I've never liked any of the Brits I've met, not that I started hating them off the bat because they're British but something subtly elitist about them that runs me the wrong way, especially coming from a runaways escaping the oppressive British nannystate. I have a feeling is have the same experience with you

>Trump is planning...
I'm pretty wary about getting my hopes up for this desu