Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:

>climate change does real and trump is a fool for pulling out of the paris climate agreement

How do you know climate change is real? Are you a scientist?

Man... I wish I could talk to girls.

If you think even a single rabid trump supporter would accept that anthropomorphic climate change is happening, you are as retarded as they are. Until, of course, he flip flops and they hear it directly from his face anus, then they'll say they supported it the entire time.

>climate change
the earth has, since the beginning of time, heating up and cooling down. it will get warm, then it will get cold

He hasn't arrested David Brock yet.

>t. r/cuck

Syrian intervention is wrong, and get your daughter and stepson out of your staff.

What a waste of trips, climate change is clearly real, anthropogenic climate change is probably a thing but we need to know how much of a factor it actually is.

Far more importantly though, with rampant consumerist culture and Dionne nations not accepting the regulations, the products still get made, we just don't sfo the production, and we lose economically

Who's this fluid druid?

Hasn't formed RWDS yet

That was quick, little trumplet. Shouldn't you be tonguing your dear leader's raisins instead of failing to insult me?

He hasn't genocided blacks yet.

1. He compromised almost immediately and went full cuck, probably because he didn't want to be JFK'd.

>see stunningly qt grill at the store
>burst into treats internally

You deny that his supporters wouldn't support the most moronic, insane falsehoods? I'm sick of sugarcoating it, they are either brainwashed or they are fucking trolls.

and we can clearly see a disruption of that pattern in the past 100 years

>climate change does real

my primary criticism is that he hasn't gassed faggots like OP yet

I have a lot of complaints, it would take a while to list them all.
I'd say his Jewish connection is the biggest one.

Girls are overrated.

No one argues that climate change isnt real.

The arguement is that man made climate change is solely responsible.

Look up " Halocene "

The Ice Age didnt end because of wolly mammoth and saber toothed tiger made climate change FYI...

I'm not american.
Gladly the potus it's not Clinton.
You stopped third wolrd war, thank you burgers.

He's a kike for Cruise Missling Syria

he's a bagel biting cryptojew

armed saudis

Trump keeps waking me up between 3 and 5 in the morning with a barage of his tweet notifications.
That and he's too friendly with Israel.

Grow a sack of nuts you pathetic shits.

You'll wish you never did

>OP is a fag and wants to gurgle obamas balls.

>falling for the climate jew
Best fucking goys. Anyway, he needs to stop being a bitch and tell the Dems to fuck off. There's no reason why everyone who voted for hillary isn't in a concentration camp getting gassed, while we mutilate their faggot children. He hasn't genocided nonwhites and hasn't nuked Israel, so there's a lot to be desired.

Why name it when I can just provide photo evidence?

Israel, and hes too nice to the EU.

I voted 3rd party

still turning the frogs gay

i support his politics (campaign promises that is) but he acts like a total retard

Not false flagging a burning of the R̶e̶i̶c̶h̶s̶t̶a̶g̶ Congress and passing the enabling act

too soft on immigration

You're doing a shit job of impersonating a democrat impersonating a trump supporter, please report to your superior officer IMMEDIATELY.

>kushner and jewry

Two scoops!

lrn2greentext reddit

Except for the part where the warming of the past 100 years was higher than in the previous 10000 years combined.

Makes you think.

>the retards who fell for the climate change scam also believe everyone who disagrees with them is a paid shill
Shocking

>shilling this hard for (((fossil fuels)))

Enjoy your lung cancer hicks

I have several:

Hillary is free
Obama holdovers are still in office
George soros is still allowed to operate in the US and hasn't been barred from entering the country
He replaced a Hillary acolyte by allowing a Hillary acolyte to take his place who put a Hillary acolyte in charge of a conspiracy witch hunt

>supports the politics and promises of someone that acts like a total retard
I do not understand. How can you be like this?

Imagine looking like a chad like me yet being too autistic to flirt back with all the girls that think I'm hot. It's embarrassing, my friends sometimes think I'm gay, even though I pay men little attention other than hang out with my few friends. im just way too fucking weird and my anxiety makes me stutter and shake.

>lol lets gas all the libs i'm so edgy xD xD

Not enough emphasis on combating islamophobia and counter semitism.

>(((fossil fuels)))
Yeah, Saddam really loved kikes, didn't he?

what am I supposed to do, just go up and start talking to pretty girls? lol

Meant For
Just had surgery, Percocet is making me a little loopy

>>climate change does real and trump is a fool for pulling out of the paris climate agreement
it would force us to accept refugees.

no thanks.

Literally a the same kind of globalist shill he was meant to destroy

>EU is transitioning to renewable energy resources
>pollution is going down AND their economy is doing fine

Really makes u think

how he is KEKING FOR THE JEWS

lol "climate change" hahahhahhahahhahhahah
fake news

He didn't save this post, too.

Unauthentic & queer
>1 post by ID
>Finest herb this shit thread

i like guns and i dont like muslims, but he makes such a big deal of petty shit like crowd numbers, not to mention his constant flip flopping

Nobody's stopping you from going back to r/anarchism and talking about cutting off your dick and dildoing your butt again.

Hasn't deafeated ISIS in 30 days like he said

I wish he had focused more on the SBA and monetary/fiscal policy pushes. I'm 20 and want the easy loans we had when I was 12 so I can get a business running. I've had a good pitch and plan and I have to rely on equity loans to make anything happen. It's bullshit and part of why I wanted him in the first place.

Also fuck the paris deal, that's such garbage.

>1 post by this ID

Hasn't prosecuted Hillary...

>10000 years
Earth has been around for millions of years, that proves nothing

If he is realy is Christian then he is the worst father. He allowed his daughter to become a kike=go to hell

He hasn't invited my over for a steak dinner yet...

Good goyim.

SRS Reddit: the post.

>flag
I would say his reforms of the American education system do not go far enough

Tell me what the Paris Agreement accomplished? Tell me what a non-legally binding agreement that forces rich countries to pay $100 000 000 000 000 PER YEAR so that rapists from Somalia get solar panels does for anyone.

Stop acting like we're going to turn into Bangladesh because we left some terrible agreement.

I fucking regret voting for him. One of the biggest regrets of my life. I thought he was a better alternative to Clinton but I'm not sure anymore.

>graph with no labels on y-axis
>temperature measured as "really hot" and "cool"

Right wing """science""" everyone

>muh evolution
The earth has been around 5000 years, the data goes back that far you retarded cuck. Global warming is real

Women are actually fucking stupid, you are not missing anything.

Starting of the bait strong.

nice made up number faggot

No real purpose other in bombing syria.
I want him to remove all gun ownership restrictions.
That's about it right now.

He seems to be a zionist shill to be honest.

do you know how to read? rofl
barely worth the time to respond. nice reddit spacing btw

Jew girl alert get the gas !!

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
F
E

but i agree with you OP

Correct

>trump is a fool for pulling out of the paris climate agreement
Incorrect. Green-obsessed politicians obsessed with vanity-projects like wind and solar are cancer.

Nice post, here is your reward goy!

He has done absolutely nothing about Hillary yet

I don't think acha fixes anything

Why believe anything he says, I mean? His promises mean nothing. Why support a liar?

You reek of grade school.

He appointed his fucking daughter and she has 0 qualification to the position of "Assistant to the president".

Why the fuck is that even bitch even there. Jared Kushner needs to fucking go as well, why does Trump bring his fucking family into this shit?

Well, they are jews so it's not a surprise to see nepotism. Nepotism is how the jews operate and it's pretty much their number one trait.

The face of the girl in the pic is asymmetrical.

Also Trump...i don't know he's your leader...

>>muh evolution
Where in my post did I mention evolution

i dont know where to start

>links to a climate denier's retarded headcanon graph
>expects valuable discourse

Really makes u think

this

Shariablue getting to cheap to do their own research now?

Losers.

he's a jew and cia nigger

He won't electrocute the fags

So you don't deny the earth is 5k years old? At least you're not as dumb as you look.

They really are. I can't date a girl without thinking every day if I should break up with her cause she's so retarded, but then I think that it doesn't really get any better.